Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

This is my worst month ever on this site. Snowbunyma 32 Brentwood is a pro reviewed her she the girl that maced someone. Two girl expect me to give them rent money and meet for coffee sarahf32 and misses77 both from queens

Same here. If I didn't know any better I would think I'm being punk'd or that my account has been hacked in some way. So many dates set up right down to the wire. Then when it comes to set up the time we're meeting its crickets until the next day including from sarahf32. Never had that before to such an extreme. I'm just assuming it's a fluke and not that anything has changed much. I have tentatives set up for late tonight and Tuesday but suspect I'll be dating my right hand on both times given the way it's been going for me.
Sarah32 tried to get me to send her 600 with a promise of a meet the next day. Then offers to meet for coffee for 600

Boy, can i pick em! Saw $$Tinahot6$$ today for a quick "get to know you" date. I was really trying to see $$redheadrachelxo$$ from the other day b/c i had a really great time with her, and i know she's a sure thing, and i needed a sure thing, but, she was busy. I tried. Anyway... Tina... lots of communication issues early on. Seems she's got lots of issues in general. I could smell an opportunity, so i acted. She wanted this much, i countered with this much, said she won't do anything for less than a hundred. I gave her my final offer, and being in her situation, she agreed begrudgingly. Bills gotta get paid, know what i mean? That's the problem with that site, if only 1 person cracks, and agrees to pay these ridiculous rates, everyone is fucked from there on. If we all band together, and scoffed at the exorbitant rate requests, and only paid them this much, they'd have to do it, cuz the bills need to get paid, so, way to go guys. Anyway. Tina. I hit her up midday to see how she's doing before the date, and she flips on me saying she can't talk all day, she's got things to do. I sent her 1 text all day. So i lay waaaaay off. Hit her up around meeting time, no answer. 20 minutes later she gets back to me saying, yes, I'm here, come now. She tries to call me, i don't take calls from anyone i haven't met yet, and i tell her that via text, and she calls me "shady", and stops all communication. Oy vey. I hit her up from another app a few mins later, she gets right back to me (this is a new number by the way, she has no idea it's me) and tells me to come by. Ok. Get to her spot, go up, she's better looking in person. She's, shall we say, a bit tipsy. But she smells good, and she's taking her halter top off to expose those pierced nipples... I'm in. Decent bj, little toothy and unenthusiastic but I'm fingering her and she gets a little more into it. Pussy smelled clean as a whistle. She kept slurring to me, yer cock is beautiful, yer cock is so big... I've had this cock for a long time, i know what it is and it isn't, but it was nice to hear, lol. She kept saying she'd like to feel it inside her, but when i told her i hadn't brought anymore money, that stopped. She was a cock worshiper tho, rubbed it all over her face, kisses and licks, spit and drool, deep throat, ball sucking, once she got into it, she did well. I fucked her face for a few, and dumped into her mouth, which she swallowed every drop, and then kept me in her mouth for a few more minutes, cleaning me up. Then she kept jerking me, trying to get me hard again, which wasn't happening. She kind of crawled up the bed to me, kissing my chest and neck, nuzzling into me. I think she wanted to cuddle, maybe go another round for her? I don't know. I'm not a cuddler, and I'm not interested in her pleasure, so i told her, let's save that for next time, and pushed her off me. Well, she got fucking pissed! She stared me down while i was getting dressed. I tried asking questions, if she was ok, no response. Then she told me to get the fuck out, that i (me) got what i needed, so get the fuck out, leave. Ok! Bye! I told her i hope to see her again, but if not, i understand, lol. So i hit her up on the way home, thanking her, and saying I'd see her again next weekend if she'd see me. She got right back to me and said yes, no problem. See? Bills gotta get paid. Anyway.
She was cute, fun, crazy, and swallowed so, she's right in my wheelhouse! I will be seeing her again. But for you guys paying 200+ per meet, she ain't for you, trust me.

Boy, can i pick em! Saw $$Tinahot6$$ today for a quick "get to know you" date. I was really trying to see $$redheadrachelxo$$ from the other day b/c i had a really great time with her, and i know she's a sure thing, and i needed a sure thing, but, she was busy. I tried. Anyway... Tina... lots of communication issues early on. Seems she's got lots of issues in general. I could smell an opportunity, so i acted. She wanted this much, i countered with this much, said she won't do anything for less than a hundred. I gave her my final offer, and being in her situation, she agreed begrudgingly. Bills gotta get paid, know what i mean? That's the problem with that site, if only 1 person cracks, and agrees to pay these ridiculous rates, everyone is fucked from there on. If we all band together, and scoffed at the exorbitant rate requests, and only paid them this much, they'd have to do it, cuz the bills need to get paid, so, way to go guys. Anyway. Tina. I hit her up midday to see how she's doing before the date, and she flips on me saying she can't talk all day, she's got things to do. I sent her 1 text all day. So i lay waaaaay off. Hit her up around meeting time, no answer. 20 minutes later she gets back to me saying, yes, I'm here, come now. She tries to call me, i don't take calls from anyone i haven't met yet, and i tell her that via text, and she calls me "shady", and stops all communication. Oy vey. I hit her up from another app a few mins later, she gets right back to me (this is a new number by the way, she has no idea it's me) and tells me to come by. Ok. Get to her spot, go up, she's better looking in person. She's, shall we say, a bit tipsy. But she smells good, and she's taking her halter top off to expose those pierced nipples... I'm in. Decent bj, little toothy and unenthusiastic but I'm fingering her and she gets a little more into it. Pussy smelled clean as a whistle. She kept slurring to me, yer cock is beautiful, yer cock is so big... I've had this cock for a long time, i know what it is and it isn't, but it was nice to hear, lol. She kept saying she'd like to feel it inside her, but when i told her i hadn't brought anymore money, that stopped. She was a cock worshiper tho, rubbed it all over her face, kisses and licks, spit and drool, deep throat, ball sucking, once she got into it, she did well. I fucked her face for a few, and dumped into her mouth, which she swallowed every drop, and then kept me in her mouth for a few more minutes, cleaning me up. Then she kept jerking me, trying to get me hard again, which wasn't happening. She kind of crawled up the bed to me, kissing my chest and neck, nuzzling into me. I think she wanted to cuddle, maybe go another round for her? I don't know. I'm not a cuddler, and I'm not interested in her pleasure, so i told her, let's save that for next time, and pushed her off me. Well, she got fucking pissed! She stared me down while i was getting dressed. I tried asking questions, if she was ok, no response. Then she told me to get the fuck out, that i (me) got what i needed, so get the fuck out, leave. Ok! Bye! I told her i hope to see her again, but if not, i understand, lol. So i hit her up on the way home, thanking her, and saying I'd see her again next weekend if she'd see me. She got right back to me and said yes, no problem. See? Bills gotta get paid. Anyway.
She was cute, fun, crazy, and swallowed so, she's right in my wheelhouse! I will be seeing her again. But for you guys paying 200+ per meet, she ain't for you, trust me.
May I ask , how much does Rachel for her service ? If willing to share that info, bbj and or FS

May I ask , how much does Rachel for her service ? If willing to share that info, bbj and or FS
You may ask, but i can't tell, i apologize. I know that's what this board is all about, and anyone here knows my history, how i brag about the rates I'm getting, but these SA girls are different. SW, the usual advertisements, I'll spill my guts, but i paid something like 90 bucks for a month membership to that site, i put in work to make happen what I've made happen, i can't just give that away. Let's say, standard rates apply.

Wanted to try something new & went way above my usual age bracket with $$Beach Crush 10$$ she says 37 but likely early 40s. New Yorker, but French girl, French accent (and mindset).

Face and body 6/10 she's pleasant to talk with but an uninspired romp in the hay. I just could not get junior excited enough, not her fault but I will stick with my usual younger age set and not repeat.

She asks for 500 but very easily settled for 250. I got the vibe anything lower and she'll be "very offended "

Great review TY
I feel bad- Sounds like you hurt her feelings lol

Met $$wildkittyxx$$ a few months ago. I believe shr deleted her old profile and made this new one or just changed her username. Her profile before was something like $$cheetahmami$$. Anyways, she asks for 600 for play time and 300 for 1 pop bbj. I got her way down from the asking price. 1 pop bbj cim and 2nd pop covered doggy. She acts ghetto, constantly smokes weed and drinks.

Hahaha told you you can literally fuck her face!!