Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$danikelly$$ Texted me today. She wants people to send her money so she can go shopping at Victoria’s Secret and she will “send pictures”

I laughed and told her I only do cash

She replies “U don’t have a debit card”

I told her that’s not the point, and happily wished her luck after reporting her on my burner acct

Tried. She blocked me as I am married :( Looks like a great find.
I'm married too and she didn't say anything about it. Setting up with her almost seemed too easy and she immediately asked for $250, usually girls like her at least start off at 500 or more and negotiate down. Maybe she's just a bad negotiator, lol.

I'm going to be traveling and told her that I can't meet for 2 weeks. If anyone else hits it within the next 2 weeks, let us know how it goes.

$$Lexi135$$ told me she wants 400-500 per meet, get this, and it's.... blowjobs only! What the fuck happened while i was away? Holy shit!
She's had a few different profiles on SA the last few months, all with the same pics. I don't have our previous communications anymore, but if I recall she previously had been asking for 500 just to watch you jerk off. I told her she was crazy and had to at least blow me and she said ok. But the lowest she would come down to was 300, which I obviously declined.
I think she is a player and not real. I could be wrong. I do love her lips though, they'd look great with a sticky glaze all over them.

$babydoll201$ is ready to meet and good for 200 if any if y'all animals interested. Doesn't have a car needs to be picked up. Semi pro vibe. Had to cancel cause of personal reasons.

$babydoll201$ is ready to meet and good for 200 if any if y'all animals interested. Doesn't have a car needs to be picked up. Semi pro vibe. Had to cancel cause of personal reasons.
She looks familiar from somewhere. Anyways, I met this chick $$zulie__$$ a year ago. She reactivated her profile so that's why I'm mentioning her now. She can go below her asking price (below 300) and is open to raw and 2 rounds. Cim if you don't warn her since she hates the taste. Good luck all.

She looks familiar from somewhere. Anyways, I met this chick $$zulie__$$ a year ago. She reactivated her profile so that's why I'm mentioning her now. She can go below her asking price (below 300) and is open to raw and 2 rounds. Cim if you don't warn her since she hates the taste. Good luck all.
She look vry familiar. I think I follow her on IG, cant remember her.name.though.