Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

You’re the last person I expected to analyze things like this.

Like, do you honestly think your ATF would have been just as happy fucking all of Long Island at the same effective per hour rate you gave her over the years?

There’s a huge difference between contract work and salary. My rates for the former are considerably higher than the latter.

And most women don’t think dicks are fungible.
A lot of these girls don't understand the difference. They're retards. A girl will say no to 800 a week to fuck all week because you gave her 400 for an hour the first time you met, just to nab her. That same dumb girl will say yes to 3k per month. The number sounds incredible to her.

justme

homo economicus
I don’t see that as retarded at all. These are all completely different types of rates. If 3k is her perceived need, then that offer basically solves her money problem. She deletes her profile, dedicated herself to you and she’s done with the whole icky thing.

800 for one week of being your fucktoy doesn’t do that for her. She still has to be on the site managing messages, filtering assholes, and looking for the next 800.

400 for an hour, though, comfortably covers the pita factor of doing all that.

Let’s say I make effectively 7k per week. If you tried to contract me for an hour, I’m going to charge you a *hell* of a lot more than $140. And just because I’ll sell you an hour of my time for $500, it certainly doesn’t mean I’m going to do a one week consulting project for $1000 or even $10k.

Im 100% convinced that most of these women are looking for someone who they’d probably fuck for free on the right night, but whose going to give them a few K per month to improve their quality of life. And I’m pretty convinced there’s a large market of guys who find $2-$3k a month to be a pretty good deal for a put option on the whole relationship.

I don’t see that as retarded at all. These are all completely different types of rates. If 3k is her perceived need, then that offer basically solves her money problem. She deletes her profile, dedicated herself to you and she’s done with the whole icky thing.

800 for one week of being your fucktoy doesn’t do that for her. She still has to be on the site managing messages, filtering assholes, and looking for the next 800.

Let’s say I make effectively 7k per week. If you tried to contract me for an hour, I’m going to charge you a *hell* of a lot more than $140. And just because I’ll sell you an hour of my time for $500, it certainly doesn’t mean I’m going to do a one week consulting project for $1000 or even $10k.

Im 100% convinced that most of these women are looking for someone who they’d probably fuck for free on the right night, but whose going to give them a few K per month to improve their quality of life. And I’m pretty convinced there’s a large market of guys who find $2-$3k a month to be a pretty good deal for a put option on the whole relationship.

I like this. It always comes back to Economics 101, Supply and demand. These girls were getting less 5 years ago because the economy was somewhat stagnant and guys weren't offering as much coin. Pussy in essence is a commodity; Now of course some is better quality then others, but that is just a grading system...say like Beef.

But this is a two way market. Most girls will accept less for guys they 1. find attractive, 2. longer term 3. how good the sex is etc. Guys will pay more for 1. new pussy, 2. no commitment 3. looks 4. How good the sex is etc. The quality of the sex is a variable that is mostly an unknown until the initial transaction has taken place.

Personally, I pay a little extra to keep them around (besides fucking and charming the shit out of them). The reason for me is time. Going through the new chicks, while very rewarding takes a lot of time. I would imagine that girls look at it the same. They don't want to spend a ton of time on this. So I think for certain girls what you say makes a lot of sense and accepting less for long term, less pita, and lower cock count is right on!

You misundertand. I'm saying theyll say no to 800 PER WEEK, not for 1 week.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello. Long time lurker, first time contributor here. I’ve been following this thread on and off for many years and thought it’s time to give something back. I’m no longer active in the scene, but I’d like to share some of my stories and maybe give a few tips along the way.

To start, I’m going to focus on my experience in ongoing encounters in SA where no money was exchanged, except for meals and drinks, or the occasional gifts. This is not a brag, I’m just a normal guy who understands how to connect with them and give them what they want. There are girls who join SA to fulfill a fantasy of letting their inner slut out, finding a kinky partner, or wanting to be with someone mature.

Kate was my long time SB and it lasted multiple years. She is tall, 5’10”, blonde, with great big tits. When I met her, she just turned 21 and was living at home. She would come into the city to see her friends and also have dates with me. She was only on SA for a few days before she deleted her profile. At first it was purely sexual. Within minutes of seeing me, I’d have her down on her knees and suck on my dick for what feels like an hour. This girl loves to be fucked and is always wet. I’d fucked her all over my apartment and I’m sure my neighbors got some good views. She was somewhat submissive, but not too adventurous. We went on vacation together, I met her friends, we go on dates. Eventually, she got emotionally attached and I had to end it.

Marjory was a weird bird. Not sure if she is still on SA, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is. She is brunette who changes her hair color often. She was around 24 when we met, tall, pale as a ghost, and have nice firm tits. She drank like a sailor and probably took prescription pills. She can be spacey, but she is incredibly smart. She was wild and was looking for an adventure after living a sheltered life. She wants to be filmed and she would stay all day and night and I’ll just fuck her as I please. We truly netflix and chilled. She told me she met some wall street bro’s and was split roasted. She was super flakey and ghosted me one day, even though we had made plans, and that was the end of that.

Alisa was another strange one. She was incredibly smart, but very anxious. She was a thin, petite, brunette with blue eyes and incredibly feminine. You would never have guessed it, but she is sexually very open and would often fucks on a first date on tinder. She would always hosted in her tiny studio apartment. I remember she said to me that she is grateful for BC being covered in her insurance, because she hates condoms. I had to end it because she was emotionally too complicated for me.

Hailey was special. She came from a well-to-do family and wasn’t in it for the money. She is another tall blonde with big tits. She just got out of an engagement at 21 and she was still in school at NYU. It took me a while to talk her into meeting, but once I did, I had her. She was looking to unleash her wild side and really explore her sexuality. I met her friends, her roommate, stayed over. Sex was energetic. She loves the idea of being a young slut for me and would send me nudes all the time when she was away for summer break. But she really wasn’t my type and after a while, I got bored and just let it fade away.

Carly was an actress and model. Not in the big leagues, but a legit one who I could easily google. She was 28 when we met, 5’11, super thin, small perky breasts. It took a while to set up our first date. She was busy, I was busy. We finally met at a wine bar where we really connected. We spoke as if we were old friends. But I kept the sexual tension alive and touched her inappropriately all evening. At one point, I was sitting next to her and just slip my hand down her shirt and started pinching her nipples. No one has even been this forward with her and she loved it. Sex with her was amazing. It was passionate and engaging. I remember she was brushing her teeth one morning and I just stood behind her with a hard on and started to fuck her. After that we’d skip the date and I’d just send an Uber to pick her up and bring her over. I remember how she’d remove her shirt, walk over topless and start sucking my dick. When she fucks, she loves to wrap her long legs around you and pull you deep. She fucks like she is your girlfriend. But it was a short-lived relationship. I went on a trip and thought about taking her (she seriously considered it), but when I came back. She had a change of heart and decided having a NSA fuck friend wasn’t what she wanted and ended things with me.

Maria was a Latina sexy mama. The first time we met, she had on sexy lingerie underneath. She was in the late 20s, a little thicker in a good way and had killer dimples. There really was much to say here. We didn’t really connect beyond sex. But she was fun in bed. She ghosted me after a few meet ups. I think she just liked the attention.

Katherine was one of my favorite. She was a Hispanic cutie pie with full bush that I loved. When we met, she was 23-24, first job out of college, and was very active on the dating scene. She treated SA like a dating site where she could meet mature and successful men. I took her out and we just flirted all night. After a bottle of wine and some food, we both knew we were going to have sex. She dressed professionally and conservatively. But once I got her naked, she’d do whatever you want. She was still sexually inexperienced and needed me to take the lead, but she would do anything she is told. I’d finger her as she sucks me and feel her get wet within seconds. She never says no, and I could basically go inside her whenever I felt like through out the night. My favorite thing was cumming inside her and seeing my cum drip out all over her thick bush. One time she went to this costume party and came over after in this sexy 20s style gown. As soon as she walked in the door, I just lifted her dress and bend her over the dining room table and fucked her already wet pussy. This went on for a while before she started seeing someone seriously and broke it off with me.

Ana was nurse. She was a bigger blonde in her 30s. Divorced and just wanted to get her sex on. We only hooked up a couple of times, because I wasn’t that into her and the sex was only ok. But I do remember getting her to suck my dick at the bar bathroom the first time we met. Which, by the way, it’s easily to accomplish than you think. A lot of women are into it, as long as you are not being a creep or too aggressive about it.

Lana was a nerdy black girl who was doing her masters in Columbia. She was a submissive who was exploring her kinky side. Once she feels comfortable and safe with me, she was willing to explore and share the fantasies. We went to sex parties, i had her suck me off in front of other couples. I fucked at her in public. She liked to be tied up. And she definitely liked to be used as a cum slut. Same as the others, I grew bored and didn’t want to be attached, so it ended.

Naomi was an Italian woman here on an exchange program for a semester. She was definitely in it for the sexual adventure and to be as naughty as she could be while she was away from home. She had long straight brown hair that was silky smooth. Pale skin, thin with perky tits. She wore glasses most of the time. She was in her mid to late 20s doing her graduate study. She was a submissive woman who likes it on the rougher side. I remember our first meeting, where she was shy and quiet. I didn’t think she was into it. Especially with the language barrier. Her English was so-so and she didn’t really say much. In the end, I suggested we leave and she agreed. As soon as we got behind closed doors, I just grabbed a fistful of her hair and push her down to her knees. She felt right at home and gave me the most memorable and enthusiastic bj I’ve ever had. During her few months here, we met on a regular basis. Once she came over, got fucked before meeting her friends, then came back that night for more sex. She rode me like a machine. She went back to Italy and we sexted for a while. But that never lasts. I was in Milan a couple of years later and we met up. I thought we’d hook up, but it didn’t happen. Things were a bit awkward when we met up again. I was merely a foreign adventure for her and nothing else.

These were my NP2P adventures on SA. In the end, I gave them something other than money... to fulfill a fantasy. A fantasy of being able to give into their sexual desires whether it’s kinky, submissive, or just fucking someone they’ve just met. Knowing what or why they are on SA is important. It was still an exchange of sort, it just wasn’t money.

But most importantly, always be a gentleman. Be respectful and make them feel comfortable and in control. Let them know they could walk away anytime without consequences. Be assertive, but not aggressive. Push their boundaries a little. Most guys they date don’t dare to be forward with them and are too polite. Don’t be afraid to be bold and forward with your intention of fucking them. And always pick up the check.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. In the future it would be more helpful if you included their SA handles.

T

tony soprano

RECOMMENDED: $NicoleNY10029$ | E102st (between 1st & 2nd Av) | 561-714-3421 | MILF (40's) | PPM $100 1hr
she offers a FS massage. i told her that i wanted a 15 min massage, an early release, another 15 min massage, then a bj to wake little Johnny up, and see how it goes from there. she agreed.

arrival: i started to leave when i first laid eyes on her because she had a big stomach pouch, and saggy tits. since her ppm was low, i decided to go forward. And boy am i glad that i did.

action: handed her the 1hr ppm ($100), got undressed, and laid face down on her bed. i didn't care much for the full body massage, but i enjoyed the foot massage. she asked me if i was ready? i said yes, and turned over. she went straight to giving me a bbbj, and OMG. i would definitely put it in the top 5 (and i've probably had about a thousand, lol). i could have easily CIMMED after 10 mins, but i held back. when i got too close, i told her to stop, and stood up. she said that she was tight, and asked me if i wanted to fuck. i said sure. she looked at me and asked if i wanted doggy (of course, she knew exactly what i wanted). And boy was she tight. we started to have a little technical difficulty with the condom, so she got her lube. i asked her if she was ok with FI p&a. and you guessed it. i started slow so she could relax into it. she loved it. made her cum 2x. at one point, she started to moan that i was going to make her squirt. after cumming she told me to slow it down because things were sensitive there now. i asked if i could take a trip to Greece. and you guessed it. unfortunately though, it did not work out because i was too thick, and started to have condom difficulty again. at this point, i decided to finish with that amazing bbbj. she started out from a sitting on the bed position. after a few minutes, i told her to get on her knees. it did not take long after that. i had a huge explosion, that she happily swallowed.

after the curtains closed: i happily tipped her $20, and asked her if it was ok to share her info.

final conclusion: she is no beauty (about a 5 in that department), but she has a great attitude (never once looked at the clock), and provides one of best services, including (but probably not limited to), BBBJ/Greek/CIM plus swallow/allows FI (p&a) and she has a tight pussy. BTW, during the massage she asked me if i had any problems (which i took it to mean if i wanted a prostate massage). I am not into that, so i said no.
Her phone is going to blow up. LOL. How is her apartment? Clean? Good neighborhood??

This happened back in December I think to Mikeinli. Somebody read his review and tried lowballing the SA girl. It was a mess. She wanted to know what the site was, read her reviews, got pissed at everybody and disappeared. That was the whole Whit Knight controversy.
Funny how they always seem to ask the White Knight to pay more than everybody else. He must really be a loser and they pick up on it right away!!
Yup and this is why I feel it is exactly why whoever this is is IMO not doing it to meet up with any of the woman. Whoever it is is doing it to cause trouble only. The MO is consistent. Unfortunately there's more going on here in this thread and with this person(s) than what's on the surface.

You’re the last person I expected to analyze things like this.

Like, do you honestly think your ATF would have been just as happy fucking all of Long Island at the same effective per hour rate you gave her over the years?

There’s a huge difference between contract work and salary. My rates for the former are considerably higher than the latter.

And most women don’t think dicks are fungible.
I've done both so I agree contract work versus salary does have differences. My ATF had gotten stuff and paid well I'm certain nobody else gave her so yes perhaps she would have been very happy. Anyway it was less an analysis than a comment in jest. That all said many of them are erratic on the business end of things can't deny that.

justme

homo economicus
I’ve found often enough in life that when I think someone is being erratic, it’s that I don’t understand their values well. Conversely, I’ve found that when I take the time to figure out what people care about, it’s pretty easy to predict (and influence) how they behave.

Her phone is going to blow up. LOL. How is her apartment? Clean? Good neighborhood??
uhm, she welcomed the attention she would get, lol.
yes, her apt. was clean. and she lives in a neighborhood that is becoming "gentrified" by white people. the white line used to end at E96 st. but that has no longer been the case for many years. this is true for many parts of nyc now. also, the rule to being in any neighborhood that you're not familiar with is "act like you belong there". don't look like you're a tourist, lol

I’ve found often enough in life that when I think someone is being erratic, it’s that I don’t understand their values well. Conversely, I’ve found that when I take the time to figure out what people care about, it’s pretty easy to predict (and influence) how they behave.
As well I've had long discussions with many of them about it. A big issue is that many of them themselves don't even know what their own values are. A kind of state of limbo for many of them. For many it's why they continue to struggle.

And working with what they have has allowed me many opportunities I would have not gotten otherwise and furthermore they come out ahead too. So yes observing and understanding it allows interesting negotiations shall I say.

comrades, i've been noticing from this thread, and a few others, that we all are occasionally confronted with monger situations we are not sure how to handle or have handled poorly . . . and the fish escape the hook. that said, i was motivated to launch a new post titled: "things to say when you're at a loss for words". Pls join in! it is intended as a "life line" of sorts when we're at a loss for the right words, and/or cannot think of what to say or should not say in a given monger situation. my hope is that it will make all of us more successful in babe mongering.

A quick recent review of $aniyahlove$

20, NYC, light skinned black girl, 5'9, fun to talk to and gets horny quick when she sees the bed. Her long legs are great if you like that. Good bj, great view with some doggy, chilled afterwards with no sense of rush.

She initally asked for 500, got her down to 300 easily. She insists on something regular vs. one-off. I saw her once and will be seeing her again.