Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Even though I’m down south for a month, I’m still checking out the prospects.
NEW SA GIRL- $$SAPHIRREPEACHES$$
Joined today, sent me her number right away on SA
24, “NYC stripper”, East meadow. Texted her. She said she does personal stripping, hj $50, bj $100, Sex covered or bare.
“25% up front”. Just for shits and giggles, I offered $125 all at the time of our meeting for a bj. Told me “if you’re not paying upfront, don’t bother me”.
SCAM
Tried the same shit with me, then went crazy on text. Report her with “threats to a member” they will ban her easier. Dumb little slut

24, “NYC stripper”, East meadow. Texted her. She said she does personal stripping, hj $50, bj $100, Sex covered or bare.
“25% up front”. Just for shits and giggles, I offered $125 all at the time of our meeting for a bj. Told me “if you’re not paying upfront, don’t bother me”.
SCAM
One 'r', 2 'p's.

And thats either fke picture, or Celeste Star has truly fallen on hard times.

SCAM
reporting

Black Video (Sexploitation) SCAM: $$FunFox$$ | Young 20 something white girl | she asked me to move convo to Skype. after appeared on video. she played with her kitty, and asked me to take out my cock and play. I did! a minute, she goes off screen, and a taped video of myself appears. then came the threats: "if i don't pay, video will be uploaded to Youtube, SA", etc. long story short: I told them to "eat a dick" and a few other choice words. as i promised i would, i reported them to FBI/IC3, SA, as well as Skype.