Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

check out miss xena from bloomfield Nj, 44, HUGE tits and seems nearly 6 foot tall! wants to host, and cook for u and you stay literally as long as you want... $200. not on BC but open to anything. seems kinda like a black widow who will spike your drink and either eat u or sell your kidneys. tempted but not that tempted. i nominate Gold to TOFTT. if we never hear from him again... my suspicions were correct!
Just saw her. Absolute sweetheart. I drove out from Suffolk. Opened the door- she is easily 6 feet tall with huge boobs. But what a great time- had sex 5 times, stayed the night, cooked me breakfast and dinner, great conversationalist. If she lived in Suffolk I'd be over all the time. 200 damage.

Just saw her. Absolute sweetheart. I drove out from Suffolk. Opened the door- she is easily 6 feet tall with huge boobs. But what a great time- had sex 5 times, stayed the night, cooked me breakfast and dinner, great conversationalist. If she lived in Suffolk I'd be over all the time. 200 damage.
awesome news. did u use protection? she made it clear that bare was ok

How long was the drive?

NEW REVIEW

$$CandiCali$$ 20-year-old who’s profile says Long Beach but she’s in Oceanside. I met her in Bellmore before I went south for the winter because she was staying with friends for the holiday.
thin, kind of petite, says her tits are 32B, kind of waiflike if you like that skinny, spinner, utopian kind a girl.
Easy hook up, 100 BBJ in my car down the block. You could probably get everything for 150 Everything is on the table and this girl loves to play. Wanted to fuck in my car right then and there. Happy new year!

NEW REVIEW

$$CandiCali$$ 20-year-old who’s profile says Long Beach but she’s in Oceanside. I met her in Bellmore before I went south for the winter because she was staying with friends for the holiday.
thin, kind of petite, says her tits are 32B, kind of waiflike if you like that skinny, spinner, utopian kind a girl.
Easy hook up, 100 BBJ in my car down the block. You could probably get everything for 150 Everything is on the table and this girl loves to play. Wanted to fuck in my car right then and there. Happy new year!
Profile does not come up

NEW REVIEW

What about her face...?

candycali responded. she desperate for 250 and will do about anything, including taking an Uber to Suffolk
Next... $$funbabygirlx1$$ 22, queens by expressway and 175th street. Hispanic, slim, dark hair, $150 bj, 250 hotel room. Nasty attitude - did not see. Told her get a real job.

$$pamcakes28$$ 30, slim, Bellmore, great face, kept balking about meeting, wanted $ for a photo. Cancelled twice- NOT.

Next... $$funbabygirlx1$$ 22, queens by expressway and 175th street. Hispanic, slim, dark hair, $150 bj, 250 hotel room. Nasty attitude - did not see. Told her get a real job.

$$pamcakes28$$ 30, slim, Bellmore, great face, kept balking about meeting, wanted $ for a photo. Cancelled twice- NOT.
Here’s another loser…
$$Laukat18$$ 20, lynbrook, works on bar/restaurant in Malverne, sent all kinds of sexy photos, pierced nipples, etc. plans for next day... ghosted 12/21.
YMMV