2020 Yankees

I want the Astros to pay ... BUT ... I have a real bad feeling that only the manager and GM and maybe the coaches will be punished with some sort of suspension. I am guessing that MLB will show a lack of a bckbone. Ultimately - if it were up to me I would have the honor of world series champion REVOKED! AND ... management including coaches, manager and GM plus anybody else in power who knew about it would serve a 1 year suspension. The trouble comes with what do you do with the players? Can they honestly say they didn't know??? NO way the hitters can claim that. Why did the pitchers keep quiet? I would probably vacate Altuve's MVP too. Fuck him. He cheated. Maybe you don't give it to the runnerup (Judge) - but you just don't have a MVP for that year. I will tell you this ... I will be thoroughly disgusted if they only pull draft picks and that's it.

I want the Astros to pay ... BUT ... I have a real bad feeling that only the manager and GM and maybe the coaches will be punished with some sort of suspension. I am guessing that MLB will show a lack of a bckbone. Ultimately - if it were up to me I would have the honor of world series champion REVOKED! AND ... management including coaches, manager and GM plus anybody else in power who knew about it would serve a 1 year suspension. The trouble comes with what do you do with the players? Can they honestly say they didn't know??? NO way the hitters can claim that. Why did the pitchers keep quiet? I would probably vacate Altuve's MVP too. Fuck him. He cheated. Maybe you don't give it to the runnerup (Judge) - but you just don't have a MVP for that year. I will tell you this ... I will be thoroughly disgusted if they only pull draft picks and that's it.
Steve, well said and I agree with everything you said. Listen, every single player on the team knew what was going on. So they all were involved. We dont know who was making the noises, or banging on those garbage cans... It could have been Beltran, Coles, or some no name reliever. Who knows, but of coarse they couldn't give anything to a runner up. But is they wanted to vacate their Championship, as you say? i wouldn't argue with you .... Plus, I disagree that MLB wont come down hard. Draft picks, Big time fine.. It has to hurt their wallets too. This basically affected every team in Baseball in one way or another.

I don’t think MLB can really punish the Astros as much as expected. First off, they are not the only team doing it and it’s been going on a long time, Bobby Thompson.
Also MLB knew about it for a couple of years and actually told the Astros to stop (wink wink).

I don’t think MLB can really punish the Astros as much as expected. First off, they are not the only team doing it and it’s been going on a long time, Bobby Thompson.
Also MLB knew about it for a couple of years and actually told the Astros to stop (wink wink).
No sure if you are correct about that. Stealing signs has been going on forever and it has been part of the game. But using electronics to steal signs is illegal, and if MLB told them to stop, and they did not, then the punishment should be even more severe, like hanging out with LIsteve for a day.

You gotta love Cole bringing that sign with him to the press conference today. Regardless if it was or wasn't the original. He is putting it out there that he wants to be here, he wants this team to be his. Good look on his introduction.

This guy could be that BEAST we have been longing for!!!!

You gotta love Cole bringing that sign with him to the press conference today. Regardless if it was or wasn't the original. He is putting it out there that he wants to be here, he wants this team to be his. Good look on his introduction.

This guy could be that BEAST we have been longing for!!!!
Of coarse he wants to be here. money talks. If the Pirates gave him more money, he would bring a sign there, saying he always loved the Pirates and was always a Barry Bonds fan.

I hope Cashman isn't done, lots more to do. Another reliever (Harris) would be nice, as would a lefty bat.
Will Andujar, Frazier, other Prospects get dealt? I am smelling a BIG Lindor trade bringing that stud to the Yanks.