Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I sent a lot of platonic girls to my SA group chat and got a lot of them banned.
cleaning up SA is serious business but someone has to do it
I totally get why you and all the guys posting here have no interest in the girls on SA looking for platonic only.

But I don't see why SA would ban them for asking only for platonic relationship. If SA did that then they would be admitting that they are an advertising site for prostitutes

I just "met" with her 10 minutes ago. Theres a reason why she hides her face in the pictures. We agreed to meet by a cafe before we went to her place. Thank god. She went inside to get a cup of coffee and i bounced. If she sends you a picture of her face, she looks nothing like it. She looks like a plastic russian doll. Saved myself 500 today.

I totally get why you and all the guys posting here have no interest in the girls on SA looking for platonic only.

But I don't see why SA would ban them for asking only for platonic relationship. If SA did that then they would be admitting that they are an advertising site for prostitutes
When you go to report a profile, it gives you many categories and sub categories as to a reason why you are reporting them. One of the sub categories is if they are looking for online only. You are correct that a girl looking for platonic is not a reportable offense, but if they are trying to get you to send money online or sell nude pics or videos, that does seem to be something they don't like.

I just "met" with her 10 minutes ago. Theres a reason why she hides her face in the pictures. We agreed to meet by a cafe before we went to her place. Thank god. She went inside to get a cup of coffee and i bounced. If she sends you a picture of her face, she looks nothing like it. She looks like a plastic russian doll. Saved myself 500 today.
Sorry this was in regarda to **anna_ny**

billyS

Reign of Terror
When you go to report a profile, it gives you many categories and sub categories as to a reason why you are reporting them. One of the sub categories is if they are looking for online only. You are correct that a girl looking for platonic is not a reportable offense, but if they are trying to get you to send money online or sell nude pics or videos, that does seem to be something they don't like.
Got it, thanks!

So she got plastic surgery since the photos or they're not even her photos? Whoever is in the photos like nice to me

... and you met her face to face and then ditched her or you waited to see her go into where you two were supposed to meet?

Photos are probably her but she barely shows her face. In person she looks maybe mid 30s to 40. Alot of make up and looks like she got her lips and cheekbones done.

We were texting last night and she was reluctant to send me photos of her face. I told her, seeing a girls face is important to me, then she sent me a photo who i think was her but maybe it was photoshopped because the photo she sent was a 9. She in person is a 4 to me.

We met outside a cafe and once i saw her i already knew i wasnt going stay. She went inside to get a cup of cafe and i told her i to make a phone call to work since it was my lunch break. Then bounced.

Oceansideeee1992--I met her under a different profile. 26 year old, goes by Hanna. $250 plus dinner. Was very odd. She was talking too loudly at the restaurant about the arrangement and sex in general, people were looking. She isn't as pretty as the picture leads you to believe. She blows good but the sex is uninspired she just lays there. Will definitely not repeat.

Anyone have info on bellaxlovely? I thought I saw her name mentioned many pages back but didn't see if anyone had met with her

billyS

Reign of Terror
She's a complete mental case. Avoid.
Not much detail for a first time post here is an example of how your post could have been better:

Oceansideeee1992--I met her under a different profile. 26 year old, goes by Hanna. $250 plus dinner. Was very odd. She was talking too loudly at the restaurant about the arrangement and sex in general, people were looking. She isn't as pretty as the picture leads you to believe. She blows good but the sex is uninspired she just lays there. Will definitely not repeat.

Its against seeking arrangements terms (you can read the rules here) Terms

Most platonic clowns do not want to meet, which once again violates seeking a ToA. Also sending money before meeting is once again, against the rules.

the rules are in place to have MEETINGS which most these birds don’t understand.

Then you have the shy ones like $$lilliana$$ pulling their undies to the side so mike can hit it

$$omgitsbmg$$ finally connected with this little bitch after chasing for over a year. She tells me she got a Brazilian butt lift a month ago...

not sure how I feel about fake tits and asses
I met with Meg MANY years ago when she just started meeting guys on CL. She was incredibly sexy and very pretty back then. Did a car bbj cim while I fingered her for like 60 if I remember correctly. Then it was hard to schedule after that because I think she realized her worth. Sporadically touched base with her over the years but was never able to make a deal. Got her to respond once on SA a few weeks ago but then disappeared again. Not sure what she is offering now or what she looks like now. I would assume she wants a lot.

We might be drawing different crowds but for me most platonics I've run across have no problem meeting some seemed pretty sweet some even being pretty clear and then me although I'm not trolling for sex on SA just saying have a nice day to them. But yes, some of them were never going to meet and that is indeed against TOS as well as your other points (sending money beforehand). Not sure the thing with Mike is related if so pretty weird.

I met with Meg MANY years ago when she just started meeting guys on CL. She was incredibly sexy and very pretty back then. Did a car bbj cim while I fingered her for like 60 if I remember correctly. Then it was hard to schedule after that because I think she realized her worth. Sporadically touched base with her over the years but was never able to make a deal. Got her to respond once on SA a few weeks ago but then disappeared again. Not sure what she is offering now or what she looks like now. I would assume she wants a lot.
Her name is brittany, but yeah I wouldn’t doubt it. I’ll probably try to swing a blowjob instead cause she’s still pretty hot.

She does have excessive mileage so that is always a turn off.

We might be drawing different crowds but for me most platonics I've run across have no problem meeting some seemed pretty sweet some even being pretty clear and then me although I'm not trolling for sex on SA just saying have a nice day to them. But yes, some of them were never going to meet and that is indeed against TOS as well as your other points (sending money beforehand). Not sure the thing with Mike is related if so pretty weird.
I met this chick **lillianalynn** a few weeks ago insisted on keeping her bra and panties on while Daty and fucking... so weird FYI she seems to be on day and night believe I had her for 200