Which is worse: Enabling drug addicted prostitutes or supporting AMPs ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
The comparison between an AMP girl and a substance addict is a lopsided comparison. Does not belong on the same table for discussion. And please throw away the misnomer of "sex slave." It does not exist in America to any significant degree.

AMP girls are savvy beyond your wildest dreams. They are entrepreneurs fueled by greed and using the male addiction to sex to enrich their bank account and in the case of China, to feed your hard earned dollars to fatten "The Big Red Machine." The motherland watches with glee to see yet another income stream to topple America. You would see AMP's quite differently if you spent a little "recent" time in the far east and analyzed the whole picture.

DAYS OFF????? Please. When the money is rolling in and they approach multiple millionaire status with houses on both sides and in Australia, greed will not permit a day off. But if they wanted a day, a week, a month, 6 months off, their bloated bank accounts could easily afford it.

Unlike an addict. No bank account, no future, no family, no spouse, no medical plan, sick, tired, on the extreme edge, homeless. The only comfort and solace and reason to go on is a needle loaded with pleasure juice.

But as far as price goes, it stands to reason that you should not pay the same rate. Intercourse is a comingling of two bodies and two energy systems. If you can garner a higher, stronger energy system, younger, vibrant, healthy, it at least temporarily elevates your system by close relationship. As opposed to engaging with someone who is physically, mentally and emotionally worn, negative, to some degree and also conditioned by the amount of time spent and the actions taken, it can diminish or detract from your vibrancy. You are affected by the people and circumstances in your life.

Only once by mistake, I was involved with an addict but it was so brief and she was young and not far into it. She was still healthy.

Possibly another time and the experience was so distressing, I quit the hobby for a long time and vowed to never do it again. A vow I kept. She rubbed off on me. Maybe I am too sensitive.

Another time, I was desperate and brought a girl to a room and after she took off her clothes, I realized she was emaciated to an extreme degree. It was not drugs. She was just sick. I could not, would not subject myself to that type of a negative, draining experience. I cancelled the game and instead took her to dinner and later brought her some healing herbs and cereal grains that she could easily digest. We became good friends and when I see her in the street, we openly embrace now because she is plumper and better, healthier and happier. She never forgot me for that and that established our relationship as friends, as an older brother and she never offered nor did I ever want her services again. A little love and caring goes a long way.
@mugi ,
You live in a fantasy world.
It's funny I was reading some of these posts defending AMP workers and felt I had to comment on how some of you guys are over romanticizing the plight of the AMP worker.
Then comes Mugi's post. This one takes the cake.
To state point blank that sex slave doesn't exist in America in regards to AMP workers is laughable.
These girls don't choose to come here and suck cock, they are smuggled over here illegally in shipping containers and forced to suck cock and spread their legs until they pay off the crime boss who smuggled them over here.
There might be a few who pay off their debt then go on to be a boss, but make no mistake, the overwhelming majority of these AMP woman are sex slaves.

@mugi ,
It's funny I was reading some of these posts defending AMP workers and felt I had to comment on how some of you guys are over romanticizing the plight of the AMP worker.
To state point blank that sex slave doesn't exist in America in regards to AMP workers is laughable.
These girls don't choose to come here and suck cock, they are smuggled over here illegally in shipping containers and forced to suck cock and spread their legs until they pay off the crime boss who smuggled them over here.
There might be a few who pay off their debt then go on to be a boss, but make no mistake, the overwhelming majority of these AMP woman are sex slaves.
Amen brother. The other one that tickled me was @Uniquelyme saying the girls travel to California and China and New York, um, of course they do, they're being rotated from location to location. I was down south at an AMP and the papasan running the place heard me speak, and he says, New York, right? And i said, how could you tell? He said, your accent, we're all from Flushing ourselves, we just got rotated down here. So, they go where whatever Asian mafia syndicate running the show sends them, till their debt is paid off, or they're dead. It's a real tragedy what those poor women go thru, yet I'm the bad guy for giving a suffering addict a dry warm car, a meal at the drive thru, and some spending money for when our 8 minute session is up. 40 bucks for 8 minutes? Some lawyers don't make that much.

pokler

Power Bottom
If the short stay market is "3-4 x higher" as you say then she just has to do 3-4 x more quantity to come out with the same amount of $. Plus giving service from a street pickup means she isn't paying for a room or for an ad.

IMHO, your misapprehension as to my thinking is that she is doing this as a business venture — she isn't — as soon as she makes enough $ for her next drug buy she is done until she needs to purchase another hit.
Agreed that she has be abused 3-4x more than another girl getting market rates . I guess the numbers tell the story as they say.

@mugi ,

Have you ever met one smuggled in a container?

The media is your source?

Few and far between.

Of course, it happens, like anything else is smuggled into this country, drugs, contraband.

Back in 1993, off the coast of Far Rockaway, sure, the highly popularized "Golden Venture" incident occurred.

But in modern times, most have some legitimate documentation on police roundups. Most have made a choice not to be poor. Most enjoy luxury.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Most enjoy luxury.
BaHahahahahahaha
Okay whatever you say. So the girls who suck cock and give it up raw to all the guys on 40th Road live in luxury?
The girls who are bused from Flushing to Long Island to get groped all day and lick guys assholes are really living in luxury?
I'm surprised they don't have a chauffeur drive them to their AMPs.

"Most enjoy luxury"
Emphasis on Most.
Smfh

BaHahahahahahaha
Okay whatever you say. So the girls who suck cock and give it up raw to all the guys on 40th Road live in luxury?
The girls who are bused from Flushing to Long Island to get groped all day and lick guys assholes are really living in luxury?
I'm surprised they don't have a chauffeur drive them to their AMPs.

"Most enjoy luxury"
Emphasis on Most.
Smfh
Come on man, haven't you ever seen those apartments in flushing? Top of the line bro! It's a little disturbing to see the rose colored glasses worn around here for certain things, and not for others.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Come on man, haven't you ever seen those apartments in flushing? Top of the line bro! It's a little disturbing to see the rose colored glasses worn around here for certain things, and not for others.
Amazing what some people will convince themselves of to justify their behavior.

I have a hard time believing that the majority of AMP workers grew up thinking about how they'd get rich by coming to America and purposely immigrated here with the sole purpose of being a prostitute.
If that was the case you'd think they'd at least shave their pussies.

Bottom line, NONE of us should judge what anyone else does until we walk in their shoes.

If everyone focused more on their OWN business and less of what others are doing the world would be a lot more palatable.

If a hobbyist wants to toss money at an addict for a service they're offering, so be it. Who am I to judge them? I would be a total hypocrite. Thats what I am reading in some of these responses, hypocrisy. Worry about what YOU do, not what others do.

These indy and Amp workers all have an END game, thats to get their fix, their Louis Bags, or stack that cheddar as fast and as tax free as possible.

I didn't put the needle in their veins, or stuff them in a shipping container, but if they gotta do what they have to do to get by or pay off a debt, and I happen to be a means, then so be it. Treat them how I would want to be treated and remember that it's a transaction, not a romance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom line, NONE of us should judge what anyone else does until we walk in their shoes.

If everyone focused more on their OWN business and less of what others are doing the world would be a lot more palatable.

If a hobbyist wants to toss money at an addict for a service they're offering, so be it. Who am I to judge them? I would be a total hypocrite. Thats what I am reading in some of these responses, hypocrisy. Worry about what YOU do, not what others do.

These indy and Amp workers all have an END game, thats to get their fix, their Louis Bags, or stack that cheddar as fast and as tax free as possible.

I didn't put the needle in their veins, or stuff them in a shipping container, but if they gotta do what they have to do to get by or pay off a debt, and I happen to be a means, then so be it. Treat them how I would want to be treated and remember that it's a transaction, not a romance.
Nice to see another voice of reason on this thread.

She agrees because she has no other choice if she needs to eat. Only a scum bag takes advantage of a person in such a position .
Sorry, pokler, that's probably 85% of the hookers out there, from the streetwalkers by the Holland tunnel in the days of old right through the ones we see in places like sayville and Lucy's. The only difference is her looks and what she's willing to do compared to the next girls looks and what she's willing to do. Sometimes it's drugs, or an abusive husband/ boyfriend they are running from (or not running from), or a figurative (or not figurative) gun to their heads, either by a pimp or someone else. And yes, sometimes it's a family member that's being threatened. Sure, many women do this out of their own free will, but they are doing it because they all have expenses too - only the amount varies. There are plenty of providers out there - several of whom are mentioned on UG - that have children they are supporting, some of whom are handicapped / dusabled and have a lot of expenses and will for life. Do you really think it's somehow more noble to give that woman $120 to fuck her in a hotel room so she can take care of her kid, rather than give a "down and out" women $40 to blow you in a car for a dinner? Come on.

Have you ever met one smuggled in a container?.......
From what I understand some of the women have proper passports and visas paid for by the" smugglers" who hold them until debts are paid off. Transport from China is via regular airline.

I've known a couple of Asians (Helen of Amy & Helen fame is one) who came here completely legit, carefully provided services to accumulate cash and is now operating a legit business. Cici of 40th road fame, who died on the sidewalk on 40th road as a result of a LE raid is another.

From what I understand some of the women have proper passports and visas paid for by the" smugglers" who hold them until debts are paid off. Transport from China is via regular airline.

I've known a couple of Asians (Helen of Amy & Helen fame is one) who came here completely legit, carefully provided services to accumulate cash and is now operating a legit business. Cici of 40th road fame, who died on the sidewalk on 40th road as a result of a LE raid is another.
Yes, I understand that to be the case, they are brought here with proper passports, paid by their, shall we say "business partners."

It is a joint-venture agreement. Chinese people are truly over-endowed in the brains department. In today's media climate and huge-vistaed public awareness, the ladies in China know full-well the deal.

Remember, "sex" is not the taboo over there as in the west. They are not governed by The Ten Commandments. Their moral code has many shades and flavors. To become rich is something yearned for with such intensity and so highly-valued, that spreading one's legs can be easily edited and softened to sound like a "manicure, pedicure, massage health spa business."

When I talked to one young Chinese lady about her being a prostitute, she denied being a prostitute after she forgot we had sex together two months previous. When I helped her to recall, she calmly spoke that that is not prostitution, that is just servicing men.

The one and only time that I suspected a joint-venture agreement and a debt to be paid was with a Chinese lady about 38 years old. She latched onto me and I did not mind. She let me know almost immediately that she came to the US knowing she needed a pretty big operation. So, first off, she knew she could get a hospital freebie via Uncle Sam.

She was bounced around spas in the US, popping up in many big American cities after not making big money in Long Island and Flushing. But it was her choice and she wanted to make a great deal of money and yearned to find a gig where the money flowed like milk and honey. And she found it and was overjoyed and relished being on the big stage and becoming a big earner. If my suspicion was correct and she had a joint-venture with a business partner, I am sure he was getting his due. But her lifestyle, clothing, matching LV bags, wallet, phone case all reflected her newly-found wealth. She was planning on buying a condo and asked me to help enroll her child into college. She was spending lavishly on items to ship back to China.

A joint-venture or a sex-slave?

Sure, she looked weathered and worn after returning from the land of milk and honey, performing everything in the Kama Sutra over and over again.

She no longer appealed to me as she lost her softness but I knew she was content, having succeeded. To her, a price must be paid to be rich but it is all worth it and in her philosophy and in her culture, with its modern-day interpretation, she is a highly successful woman, no less than a doctor or any other business person.

And by creating a new softer description for her job title, friends and family are none the wiser, yet suspicion abounds, but to enquire about the facts and circumstances in Chinese culture is strictly taboo as it causes one to "lose face."

A sex slave????????????????????

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes, I understand that to be the case, they are brought here with proper passports, paid by their, shall we say "business partners."

It is a joint-venture agreement. Chinese people are truly over-endowed in the brains department. In today's media climate and huge-vistaed public awareness, the ladies in China know full-well the deal.

Remember, "sex" is not the taboo over there as in the west. They are not governed by The Ten Commandments. Their moral code has many shades and flavors. To become rich is something yearned for with such intensity and so highly-valued, that spreading one's legs can be easily edited and softened to sound like a "manicure, pedicure, massage health spa business."

When I talked to one young Chinese lady about her being a prostitute, she denied being a prostitute after she forgot we had sex together two months previous. When I helped her to recall, she calmly spoke that that is not prostitution, that is just servicing men.

The one and only time that I suspected a joint-venture agreement and a debt to be paid was with a Chinese lady about 38 years old. She latched onto me and I did not mind. She let me know almost immediately that she came to the US knowing she needed a pretty big operation. So, first off, she knew she could get a hospital freebie via Uncle Sam.

She was bounced around spas in the US, popping up in many big American cities after not making big money in Long Island and Flushing. But it was her choice and she wanted to make a great deal of money and yearned to find a gig where the money flowed like milk and honey. And she found it and was overjoyed and relished being on the big stage and becoming a big earner. If my suspicion was correct and she had a joint-venture with a business partner, I am sure he was getting his due. But her lifestyle, clothing, matching LV bags, wallet, phone case all reflected her newly-found wealth. She was planning on buying a condo and asked me to help enroll her child into college. She was spending lavishly on items to ship back to China.

A joint-venture or a sex-slave?

Sure, she looked weathered and worn after returning from the land of milk and honey, performing everything in the Kama Sutra over and over again.

She no longer appealed to me as she lost her softness but I knew she was content, having succeeded. To her, a price must be paid to be rich but it is all worth it and in her philosophy and in her culture, with its modern-day interpretation, she is a highly successful woman, no less than a doctor or any other business person.

And by creating a new softer description for her job title, friends and family are none the wiser, yet suspicion abounds, but to enquire about the facts and circumstances in Chinese culture is strictly taboo as it causes one to "lose face."

A sex slave????????????????????
Priceless. Now pimps are business partners.

The way you keep putting these woman on a pedestal only heightens my suspicion that you don't date or have relationships with non prostitutes.

Chinese people are truly over-endowed in the brains department.
And the trade off I guess is whenever a girl describes an Asian cock it is accompanied by her holding up her pinkie.
Lol lol :) :)
You set yourself up for that one by making the other stupid comment.

If that's what she agrees to? Absolutely. I've never forced a woman to do anything, ever. And if she pushes back on pricing, i end the haggling right there, and move on, but if she agrees? Absolutely, 100%. By the way, I've never paid less than 30 for a blowjob in current times, back in the 80s was the last time i got head for 20 bucks. Even Erica on 110 was given 30, when i know for a fact she'd do it for 20. I'm not as bad a guy as you think i am.
Have you ever just given 20 and a meal without anything in return?

Have you ever just given 20 and a meal without anything in return?
I just gave 40 to a provider i met a few months ago, and a few other things to help her out, toothpaste, feminine products, deodorant, some scratch offs as well. I got zero in return other than her thanking me profusely and promising to take care of me, which i didn't ask for. She's a young single mother who i met UTR, a recovering addict. If she chooses to thank me in her own way, great, if not, the money i spent on her won't make me or break me. So yes, I've done that a few times. Most of the time, i never hear from them again, but she hit me up asking if i could help, and i did the best i could for her. It's not a common practice of mine, but on the rare occasion over these past 30+ years of mongering, someone does get thru my wall. Very rarely tho. I'm not a charity.

So you do have a heart, Mr HJ..?
Nice to know ....
Never thought I would be such a giving person myself, but my journey has taught me to become a better person by giving to those in need, never expecting anything in return. It brings me some inner peace knowing I may have brought a little light into their place of darkness