Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$Funner wa Runner$ no spaces
Albany
Gave her $250 and $20 in gas money

She drove from albany to my pace in vt
Stayed overnight

Ate her out came a few times
Blowjob swallowed

Amazing ass and legs

A tad bit ghetto

In the morning used a toy on her. She came a few more times. Hard

Blowjob, but wasnt cumming so she told me to fuck her

Doggie sex with condom then raw
Told me not to cum in her

Pulled out, shot on her ass
Gave her a plan b to take, watchee her take it

Shes a lot of fun, but i dont think i can handle her personality

Might see her again

She would probably drive to ny for the $
Doesnt like albany a lot

Did i mention her amazing body?

Any info on $$missunderstanding1$$. NYC/Brooklyn. Msgs back and forth, but my membership expired and she's been checking out my profile pretty much every day and new messages from her. I'll probably join again but was going to wait a bit. Don't want to join just for her and hit a dud, so if u have insight, much appreciated!

Anyone see $$liv blossom$$ I got her number, texted her, no response. Tried again a few days later, no response.
She’s the un.iondale girl if I’m not mistaken... with these young girls you have to act fast. One day they’re ready to meet, the next they get cold feet. If/when you make arrangements with these young girls always make sure it’s within 24-48 hours and don’t back out cause they normally don’t give second chances. Lost a few hot opportunities back in the day

Jungle Mint changed her name to Lolita Latin x remove the spaces. I had seen the wheelchair in the photos but if she's good convo and whatever could be a fun and interesting chick.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mod warning:
Okay so I've been trying to go easy on this thread, not micromanage it and letting you guys set the tone.
For the most part it has worked but recently some (new) people have been taking advantage and using this to either promote other activities or harrass some of the girls.
This is going to stop or unfortunately this great thread will be locked.
I've already deleted some posts so take the hint.

Last edited:
Sweetsb25487 From st james just messaged me that shes looking for

$3000 per month

I wished her luck

Told her thats the equivalent of a $60000 annual salary

These gi
I think it was the sorely missed JMP who said he considered buying a house to put some girls in, under an LLC, or start a c-Corp and put the girls on as employees for tax purposes. Something like that.

A girl I used to see had terrible credit (50k in the hole at 22, none of them student loans) and couldn't get an apartment, I was thinking of registering a business and putting her on as a consultant, or giving her a 1099, but she was too daft to even give it a serious try.

The amount we spend a year, there has to be some upside beyond foggy memories of fun times and maybe some videos.

Hey guys, I’ve been lurking around for a while now, but I finally decided to take the plunge and met up with these girls

$Dramafree01$ - $300, very friendly girl, on the bigger side to my tastes and very open to everything except for Anal.

$yukiww$ - $500, covered, not very enthusiastic, but I have a feeling YMMV for her, beautiful Asian girl though.

I’ll report back with a couple other potential leads.

$yukiww$ - $500, covered, not very enthusiastic, but I have a feeling YMMV for her, beautiful Asian girl though.
She asked me for 1000. I got her down to 600. She's very tall and pretty but not very enthusiastic like you mentioned. She did let me cum in her mouth but no swallow. I no longer see her on the site tho.