Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Re: fast house vs streetwalker

Getting into a fast house the first time isn't always an easy thing to do. Streetwalkers are...right there.
Really not hard at all. All you need to do is call and get an intersection where you will make call number 2. Then you will be given an address and upon entering you will be subject to an LE check. Some places will ask you to drop your pants and the mama will put on plastic gloves and give you a prostate exam. Then you will pull up your pants and follow her into the main area where you will see the ladies available. You will also see other customers waiting for a specific lady. but once your in you can just show up and give them the code which you will get from mama.

Saturday morning I passed by at 7:37. I was also there Sunday morning from like 4:30 to 8:30. Two random girls were out. Saw butterfly. Picked her up. Got a nice bj just before 5. At 5 a few more girls came out like clockwork. Its pouring rain so some of them went back in their cars. At 6 they call came back out with their umbrellas. By 7 a few girls came from the queens track. Fyre always says she starts in queens then come out to Brooklyn. By 8:30 there were only like 3 girls walking so I just left. Figure by 9 everyone is out and the track is dead. Based on my past visits the timing is usually good for the weekends. During the week is hit or miss. Hope it helps.

saw a thin WSW in flushing yesterday,she had that look and moved like she was working it.
this was around 3 30pm ish and I saw her 1st at 35 th ave and then she turned on linden towards the van wyck..
I would say %100 a druggie as she was thin and if for the time of day I might have taken part.
But at that time of day too many parents,students and school buses to deal with.

saw a thin WSW in flushing yesterday,she had that look and moved like she was working it.
this was around 3 30pm ish and I saw her 1st at 35 th ave and then she turned on linden towards the van wyck..
I would say %100 a druggie as she was thin and if for the time of day I might have taken part.
But at that time of day too many parents,students and school buses to deal with.
It’s the 1st of the month in a couple days so rent is due.

Beware/Beware/Beware

Guys I visit the sw scene a lot . There a girl named Sonia, says she mix Puerto Rican . Red head about 5’4 .pale skin, looks 28 by face but body of a 20 year old. I almost got robbed. But I was smart. She doesn’t know every car has different types of locks . This is sad because cozine is not place for stealing . She tells me she barely there only on weekend ,does incalls in Jamaica and lives in bushwick . I notice when I got to my spot to do my deed . She hit unlock on my door. I give her the money , put in her wallet and touches the handle. No condom in hand. That’s when I stopped her and locked my doors .she tells me I was a mistake. I tell we’ll maybe I saw wrong (which I didn’t , I am not stupid, I got robbed once) and told to give back my money . If she was broke she could of ask me for $20. She reached her wallet to give back my money. So I snitched it and counted to make sure I didn’t pulled any extra money that didn’t belong to me. I got my $60 and dropped her off. Nearest corner .Btw she had her nail painted red , red puffer jacket with plaid pants . I know what did was kinda of stupid but lucky she was stupider then me Any question. Ask . Sorry if this was write all over the place , but I had to warn you guys . named Sofia , she a accent .
Hey guys I mention to becareful about a sw who I never seen at cozine before. Well I just found a ad of her, on Long Island so beware. I’ll post a picture of her ad. Stay Safe. AE82898B-92BB-4081-BCBF-E65AADD22103.jpeg

Saturday morning on the Sutphin stroll was busy. Hoes all over. By then it was real windy but I guess they decided to come out after it was hot earlier the previous day. As the sun started to come up though the cops got really annoying driving around constantly. At one point they even parked two paddy wagons facing opposite sides in the middle of one of the main backstreets. Then a third one was driving around every minute.

At some point I had seen a nice slim light skinned Black girl walking around in see through lingerie with a red thong(yes im serious) get picked up a couple times. Right before the cops tried these stunts she had gotten picked up yet again and I didn't see her again but I do wonder how she was able to get off her date without the cops seeing her. Even if her date had drove her way out of the area, the sun was already up and she would be getting extra hard stares even more at areas outside the Sutphin stroll that people don't often see that.

Whether its the pimps dumb idea or the girls themselves(likely the pimps), they really gotta stop this foolishness. This is why the block gets so hot. They all talk about people making the block hot but you got girls walking around obvious as hell in Victoria Secret lingerie or naked(I saw one chick with a one piece and no panties on smh). If they are gonna wear that have them wear it when the sun is still down. When the sun comes up have them change up. So there isn't extra hard stares with people going to work and kids going to school.

Yes I know guys in the area being obvious as hell holding up traffic and staring like deer in headlights at chicks is another reason why attention is being drawn but its what the girls themselves wear too. They have to chill with it whether on Cozeine or Sutphin its insane. Their pimps don't have enough sense to know that the girls will get picked up without those outfits?

Everyone knows what the hoe walk is. They will know the business she is doing without having to show her naked and have people calling in complaining. Tired of going by a girl and cringing at going up to her because its broad daylight and i'm talking to a girl almost naked. There is NO DISCRETION at all. I feel like if the pimps were not around and the girls were walking themselves more would have the common sense to dress discreet. Especially when its cold...no pimps around they would wanna dress warm and not be freezing their asses off. Unbelievable man.

Even with what happened the other day they will continue to have the girls come out in those outfits in broad daylight. How hard is it for them to come out earlier? Start coming out 12 am and leave after 5 am or whenever the sun is ABOUT to come up. One other thing is I noticed more ladies have been doing is walking in the backstreets. That is something good and more of them need to do this. Dressing provocative and walking on the side of the main road in a non industrial area with cabs, school buses, public buses, other cars of people going to work and to school has to stop

Sorry for the rant yall but this has gotten annoying

At some point I had seen a nice slim light skinned Black girl walking around in see through lingerie with a red thong(yes im serious) get picked up a couple times. Right before the cops tried these stunts she had gotten picked up yet again and I didn't see her again but I do wonder how she was able to get off her date without the cops seeing her. Even if her date had drove her way out of the area, the sun was already up and she would be getting extra hard stares even more at areas outside the Sutphin stroll that people don't often see that.

Whether its the pimps dumb idea or the girls themselves(likely the pimps), they really gotta stop this foolishness. This is why the block gets so hot. They all talk about people making the block hot but you got girls walking around obvious as hell in Victoria Secret lingerie or naked(I saw one chick with a one piece and no panties on smh). If they are gonna wear that have them wear it when the sun is still down. When the sun comes up have them change up.
My atf was wearing a red lingerie Saturday into Sunday. She amazing goes by Asia. She had her hair in blue color. She very light skin . We get very along. It seem she gets very attachment because when I drive by , she stares at my car. Her friend is nice too.

My atf was wearing a red lingerie Saturday into Sunday. She amazing goes by Asia. She had her hair in blue color. She very light skin . We get very along. It seem she gets very attachment because when I drive by , she stares at my car. Her friend is nice too.
I don't get what you are saying. are you saying this was her? was your ATF on Sutphin? I don't remember her having blue hair but she was light skinned

Theres no discretion when it comes to picking up street walkers. I personally love the way most of them dress. Especially when they have a body for their outfit. There have been many times in bk when I'm just parked and talking to a girl. She would get in and give me a bj right there without me driving to find a spot.

With that said I've never stuck around the supthin stroll for too long because of how residential it is. One of many reasons i prefer cozine. But i have noticed that a few girls who normally work the sutphin stroll, will drive out to cozine once the sun is up. Also on weekends i could remenber when it was warmer out, most of the girls on cozine were pratically naked before the sun was up, but then once the sun came up they all changed.

Also i doubt its the pimps forcing them to dress like that because there are a few girls without pimps (you can usually pinpoint them because they're always getting harrassed by the pimps and not sending text messages before they start their date with you). And those girls dress the same as the other girls. For them I believe it gets them more dates.

Cant wait for the weather to warm up. I know a handful of girls that are gonna look amazing once it does.

The pretty girl over week such as asia, Kiara , Fire . Don’t have pimp, they were well dressed . They carry pepper spray if you try to rob them. Cozine be having monster lately so I visit them first at sutphin . Later on if it dead , they will go to cozine . But it been booming at sutphin. Cozine has to many school bus ,workers and that type of traffic . Sutphin is starts earlier so you can avoid the daylight. Hope we get more girls this spring .

The pretty girl over week such as asia, Kiara , Fire . Don’t have pimp, they were well dressed . They carry pepper spray if you try to rob them. Cozine be having monster lately so I visit them first at sutphin . Later on if it dead , they will go to cozine . But it been booming at sutphin. Cozine has to many school bus ,workers and that type of traffic . Sutphin is starts earlier so you can avoid the daylight. Hope we get more girls this spring .
I know for a fact Fyre/Phire has a pimp.A brolic light skinned guy. I actually saw him the same day walking Long story not gonna get into but around 2014/2015 when she first appeared on the stroll i ran into him. He used to walk around and then after that period he started driving around in a car. Days ago the same day that I speak of in my post above, for some reason I saw him out for the first time in ages walking with another guy. I don't know if it was because the cops were driving around nonstop chasing girls or what. But yeah MOST of these girls or maybe all that you see on the stroll have pimps. Its rare to see girls with no pimps walk the stroll. Now keep in mind i'm referring to regular chicks not crack feens. Independent girls are more likely to wanna stay inside or go on the dating sites

I can believe that about the pepper spray. I remember seeing years ago that Phire and her pimp both had a bluetooth in which is smart to do

Theres no discretion when it comes to picking up street walkers. I personally love the way most of them dress. Especially when they have a body for their outfit. There have been many times in bk when I'm just parked and talking to a girl. She would get in and give me a bj right there without me driving to find a spot.

With that said I've never stuck around the supthin stroll for too long because of how residential it is. One of many reasons i prefer cozine. But i have noticed that a few girls who normally work the sutphin stroll, will drive out to cozine once the sun is up. Also on weekends i could remenber when it was warmer out, most of the girls on cozine were pratically naked before the sun was up, but then once the sun came up they all changed.

Also i doubt its the pimps forcing them to dress like that because there are a few girls without pimps (you can usually pinpoint them because they're always getting harrassed by the pimps and not sending text messages before they start their date with you). And those girls dress the same as the other girls. For them I believe it gets them more dates.

Cant wait for the weather to warm up. I know a handful of girls that are gonna look amazing once it does.
I definitely feel you on the way they dress. Don't get me wrong its amazingggggggg to look at and gets me horny as hell. Its just also cringeworthy when the sun is up lol.

I think chicks get harrassed by pimps anyway even if they have one already. Pimps teach their hoes that other pimps are gonna try and sweat them and tell them to avoid eye contact. I mean think about it, would we expect an honor code amongst pimps not to take each other's girls? no it happens all the time

I'm telling you guys they are all over. its mainly young guys too. ive come out early and see them pull up in their cars by the corner stores in the areas, or park in areas that they tell their girls to bring their dates. I mean think about it guys.....who is driving these girls? Cause when the action is up i promise you will almost never see the working girls driving themselves back

Saturday morning on the Sutphin stroll was busy. Hoes all over. By then it was real windy but I guess they decided to come out after it was hot earlier the previous day. As the sun started to come up though the cops got really annoying driving around constantly. At one point they even parked two paddy wagons facing opposite sides in the middle of one of the main backstreets. Then a third one was driving around every minute.

Whether its the pimps dumb idea or the girls themselves(likely the pimps), they really gotta stop this foolishness. This is why the block gets so hot. They all talk about people making the block hot but you got girls walking around obvious as hell in Victoria Secret lingerie or naked(I saw one chick with a one piece and no panties on smh). If they are gonna wear that have them wear it when the sun is still down. When the sun comes up have them change up. So there isn't extra hard stares with people going to work and kids going to school.

Yes I know guys in the area being obvious as hell holding up traffic and staring like deer in headlights at chicks is another reason why attention is being drawn but its what the girls themselves wear too. They have to chill with it whether on Cozeine or Sutphin its insane. Their pimps don't have enough sense to know that the girls will get picked up without those outfits?

Everyone knows what the hoe walk is. They will know the business she is doing without having to show her naked and have people calling in complaining. Tired of going by a girl and cringing at going up to her because its broad daylight and i'm talking to a girl almost naked. There is NO DISCRETION at all. I feel like if the pimps were not around and the girls were walking themselves more would have the common sense to dress discreet. Especially when its cold...no pimps around they would wanna dress warm and not be freezing their asses off. Unbelievable man.

Even with what happened the other day they will continue to have the girls come out in those outfits in broad daylight. How hard is it for them to come out earlier? Start coming out 12 am and leave after 5 am or whenever the sun is ABOUT to come up. One other thing is I noticed more ladies have been doing is walking in the backstreets. That is something good and more of them need to do this. Dressing provocative and walking on the side of the main road in a non industrial area with cabs, school buses, public buses, other cars of people going to work and to school has to stop

Sorry for the rant yall but this has gotten annoying
I’d suggest trying the stroll on Pitkin ave and Alabama! I’ve picked up a nice one over there last summer. She had the biggest booty you’ll ever see. Anyways, I’ll have to check out this Sutphin stroll I keep seeing on here. I don’t want to ask specifically where on Sutphin it is, because I know people don’t like to give away their spots. I’ll just try to find it on my own! Take care!

I’d suggest trying the stroll on Pitkin ave and Alabama! I’ve picked up a nice one over there last summer. She had the biggest booty you’ll ever see. Anyways, I’ll have to check out this Sutphin stroll I keep seeing on here. I don’t want to ask specifically where on Sutphin it is, because I know people don’t like to give away their spots. I’ll just try to find it on my own! Take care!
The stroll has been stated several times in this thread. Just drive down sutphin between liberty and linden. Find and follow where you see the crowd. Most girls tend to hang around 109 and 110.
Pitkin is very famous for the TS strolls. I work in ENY so i pass through the 2 strolls while driving around in the work van. I haven't seen a GG SW on pitkin since i started looking back in August.

The sutphin stroll is trash I've driven by there like 4 times. Always trash. Fat black women or skinny crackhead black Women or old black women. All unattractive. It's a waste. Cozine is much better. There's actually semi to even attractive Women on Cozine from time to time.

The stroll has been stated several times in this thread. Just drive down sutphin between liberty and linden. Find and follow where you see the crowd. Most girls tend to hang around 109 and 110.
Pitkin is very famous for the TS strolls. I work in ENY so i pass through the 2 strolls while driving around in the work van. I haven't seen a GG SW on pitkin since i started looking back in August.
Sorry, I am new here! And yes, Pitkin definitely has it’s fair share of TS, but you just have to sift through them (not my cup of tea). I live in the Brooklyn area, and mostly all the strolls I go to have a few TS lingering around. If anyone has a spot where I can go and completely avoid the TS, please provide location, thanks! Will be checking the Sutphin area when the weather gets nicer.

I know for a fact Fyre/Phire has a pimp.A brolic light skinned guy. I actually saw him the same day walking Long story not gonna get into but around 2014/2015 when she first appeared on the stroll i ran into him. He used to walk around and then after that period he started driving around in a car. Days ago the same day that I speak of in my post above, for some reason I saw him out for the first time in ages walking with another guy. I don't know if it was because the cops were driving around nonstop chasing girls or what. But yeah MOST of these girls or maybe all that you see on the stroll have pimps. Its rare to see girls with no pimps walk the stroll. Now keep in mind i'm referring to regular chicks not crack feens. Independent girls are more likely to wanna stay inside or go on the dating sites

I can believe that about the pepper spray. I remember seeing years ago that Phire and her pimp both had a bluetooth in which is smart to do

I definitely feel you on the way they dress. Don't get me wrong its amazingggggggg to look at and gets me horny as hell. Its just also cringeworthy when the sun is up lol.

I think chicks get harrassed by pimps anyway even if they have one already. Pimps teach their hoes that other pimps are gonna try and sweat them and tell them to avoid eye contact. I mean think about it, would we expect an honor code amongst pimps not to take each other's girls? no it happens all the time
Yea I didn’t start seeing fire until last September , she has a nice body, he number link my IG to hers and well she goes to the gym a lot.reason I don’t she has a pimp is because I drop her to her car. These girls trust me that much even The other girl too, they are very young and I know where they park and I’ve seem when they come but I act like I see them parking otherwise it would seem creepy . They have no pimp and carry mase/pepper spary .

One time in feb I picked up a girl in cozine who was getting follow by a pimp. I stop next to her and she quickly got in my car and I drove off, ask her the price and my god she was sexy. Her Nipple were freshly pierced . Gave me her number and the best bj that night . Then I had to drop far away. Took her to check cash place . She from Manhattan . I have number but the never mad the effort to visit since she don’t host.