Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Yea I didn’t start seeing fire until last September , she has a nice body, he number link my IG to hers and well she goes to the gym a lot.reason I don’t she has a pimp is because I drop her to her car. These girls trust me that much even The other girl too, they are very young and I know where they park and I’ve seem when they come but I act like I see them parking otherwise it would seem creepy . They have no pimp and carry mase/pepper spary .

One time in feb I picked up a girl in cozine who was getting follow by a pimp. I stop next to her and she quickly got in my car and I drove off, ask her the price and my god she was sexy. Her Nipple were freshly pierced . Gave me her number and the best bj that night . Then I had to drop far away. Took her to check cash place . She from Manhattan . I have number but the never mad the effort to visit since she don’t host.
Most of the girls named actually do have pimps. I have seen them all with pimps. The cars that they get into are actually their pimp's cars and not theirs. I guess it started getting too hot for pimps to be there in their cars so they just chill nearby and have them use their cars.

Cozine was decent last night. There was a new skinny WSW out there that I really wanted to try out, but she kept getting picked up. Around 8 am, LE did a sweep and girls starting disappearing. I spotted the skinny WSW walking towards Linden, but when I came back around she was gone. After that, there wasn't much left out. Ended up meeting up with Phire later on and she never disappoints. Hoping that skinny WSW makes an appearance on Cozine again.

Side note: It seems that LE presence is increasing on Cozine. LE usually didn't bother enforcing that stroll too much, but now it seems like they do a sweep to get rid of the girls by 8 am. I think they did arrest one of the girls, but not sure what happened because then there were about 4 patrol cars deep at the site of the arrest.

Cozine was decent last night. There was a new skinny WSW out there that I really wanted to try out, but she kept getting picked up. Around 8 am, LE did a sweep and girls starting disappearing. I spotted the skinny WSW walking towards Linden, but when I came back around she was gone. After that, there wasn't much left out. Ended up meeting up with Phire later on and she never disappoints. Hoping that skinny WSW makes an appearance on Cozine again.

Side note: It seems that LE presence is increasing on Cozine. LE usually didn't bother enforcing that stroll too much, but now it seems like they do a sweep to get rid of the girls by 8 am. I think they did arrest one of the girls, but not sure what happened because then there were about 4 patrol cars deep at the site of the arrest.
whats Phire's/Fyre's #? I dont see her post anymore online like she used to. maybe she is spelling her name different

Yea I overslept this morning , I normally head out around 3:20am to get to sutphin around 3:44 and if it dry by 4-4:30 then Ill go to cozine. So I mistakenly set my alarm to Pm and not Am. Woke up at 5:40 and headed out . So nothing was out in sutphin at 6 which is normal . Made my way to cozine and got there around 6:15 and it was the usual girls. Didn’t see any new wsw, just saw a fat ugly tall one that’s always there. I left around 7am. I contacted hazel but she told me she wasn’t home. She was with her friend at their house .

Yea I overslept this morning , I normally head out around 3:20am to get to sutphin around 3:44 and if it dry by 4-4:30 then Ill go to cozine. So I mistakenly set my alarm to Pm and not Am. Woke up at 5:40 and headed out . So nothing was out in sutphin at 6 which is normal . Made my way to cozine and got there around 6:15 and it was the usual girls. Didn’t see any new wsw, just saw a fat ugly tall one that’s always there. I left around 7am. I contacted hazel but she told me she wasn’t home. She was with her friend at their house .
Setting an alarm to go see some streetwalkers. I swear you can't make this shit up.

I'm telling you she has a pimp man lol. What I told you about years ago I didn't just imagine, and as I mentioned the day I made the post I saw the same guy walking on the block with another dude for the first time in years. With a Billionaire Boys Club Tshirt. Actually when I used to see him years ago he would drive nonstop whenever she got picked up and on numerous occasions when the sun was coming up I would see her in the passenger seat of the car as they drove up Sutphin towards the direction of the train station.

I can bet you now if you ever scout near her "car" that you drop her off at one day, watch you will see the same guy i'm talking about or whoever get in and drive off in her "car" . I'm well familiar with these things. Everything about her demeanor and how she walks and goes about her business says she is pimped. You wanna know which girls are more likely to have no pimps aka be renegades? Its the girls who you see stand around talking alot and cracking jokes.

Fire looks robotic when she is working and she isn't a drug fiend so that can't be a reason. A woman in 2019 walking that serious on the track with no stopping to text and barely on her phone? No breaks in 30 degree weather? Come on man just think rationally about it. Not every girl is gonna be open about having a pimp for various reasons especially since they know it will turn guys off and scare them away

Matter of fact...on the other board(USAG), I think 2 years ago or a couple years back someone made a post in the Queens Section about how Phire had returned after being on a break after she got pregnant.

if you got an account on that site, just type in "Phire" and you may see the post i'm referring to

oh btw what is her number?
I can believe that Fire might have pimp. I never ask her about it. The other girls I know don’t . But yea it make sense , pimp will be in a near by girl following to be sure she safe. I’ll say , he does a great job because I never seen him. The pimps I’ve seen are in sutphin on the main road following ugly fat girls , and the one on cozine look like they stuck on that OutKast music video look Lmaoo. Idk if I am allow to give phone number here. I would if monitor say it’s okay.

I can believe that Fire might have pimp. I never ask her about it. The other girls I know don’t . But yea it make sense , pimp will be in a near by girl following to be sure she safe. I’ll say , he does a great job because I never seen him. The pimps I’ve seen are in sutphin on the main road following ugly fat girls , and the one on cozine look like they stuck on that OutKast music video look Lmaoo. Idk if I am allow to give phone number here. I would if monitor say it’s okay.
OK for you but more for the guy saying they got pimps. Who is the short gyy in a Sunday Suit and sometimes bowtie bald head with glasses pimping?? Lmaooooo I'm curious. I've been to Cozine like 4-5 times. Only seen two girls but I've seen that guy walking around barking and talking to girls and them avoiding. I'm assuming he's trying to recruit and they're dubbing him.

320 am? Technically, that's not exactly morning wood ...
... guess your alarm cock did not go off...
... guess it goes off 'dong, dong, dong' ...
... you hit the snooze, you lose, did you then hit the ooze button?
... how many miles per "gal" does your car give?

(Is Sir B around? ...)

V

OK for you but more for the guy saying they got pimps. Who is the short gyy in a Sunday Suit and sometimes bowtie bald head with glasses pimping?? Lmaooooo I'm curious. I've been to Cozine like 4-5 times. Only seen two girls but I've seen that guy walking around barking and talking to girls and them avoiding. I'm assuming he's trying to recruit and they're dubbing him.
Lmaoo he the one I was talking about . Girls are scared of him, I lower my window a bit and he yells that’s it is tuff. He hop in and out of a silver car. I don’t wanna go into the model of the car. It might be against the runs .

320 am? Technically, that's not exactly morning wood ...
... guess your alarm cock did not go off...
... guess it goes off 'dong, dong, dong' ...
... you hit the snooze, you lose, did you then hit the ooze button?
... how many miles per "gal" does your car give?

(Is Sir B around? ...)

V
I had worked to midnight and didn’t wanna oversleep, I never used the alarm til that morning. plus it’s daylight really early now so I gotta plan out ahead and see what around the stroll . 6am was already too late for sutphin . My 2 atf were gone from the cozine because I had texted them and were near their home .

Maybe he is in the Nation of Islam lmao

Honestly i can't say cause Ive only been out to Cozine once. Sutphin is my area to go cause its closer to me. I'm actually curious about Bronx strolls though. It seems like traditionally we can go on tracks there in the Bronx and run into less pimps. I don't know what is it about Queens and BK that draws pimps there lol

Maybe he is in the Nation of Islam lmao

Honestly i can't say cause Ive only been out to Cozine once. Sutphin is my area to go cause its closer to me. I'm actually curious about Bronx strolls though. It seems like traditionally we can go on tracks there in the Bronx and run into less pimps. I don't know what is it about Queens and BK that draws pimps there lol
Idgaf about pimps though most of em are pussy. The sutphin stroll is trash like Staten Island years past landfill trash.