Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Who is "Shay", whats the description? Maybe I would recognize her but some names i didn't get. You aren't talking about the dark skinned girl that is annoying and calls out "hey" after everyone who drives or walks past and tries to follow you right? Some other girls i can think of is a slim chick with a piercing either at or around her lip usually in casual wear like Jeans

Aubree, Jessica, Naomi, Melissa...lol i don't know any of those names. Maybe some are the ones i try to avoid. Is some really fat black girl one of them? I been seeing her for years out there since i first started.

Chocolate i definitely know and i fucked her raw recently. Everyone knows Chocolate.
She never told me her name or what to call her other than just call me a "fine piece of ass" lol I laughed when she said that BUT people call her Shay or Sha-ya in the streets. She is skinny, frizzy hair, slim body, can look like a toothpick sometimes wearing the clothes but underneath it all she has a good looking body. Her general area is Yates / Sutphin and obviously 153rd. She's lightskin to me not darker like the other ladies. She doesn't seem "strung out" or on something but she def does get high and when she does is short lived. A bit scary at times because the first time she was mean as fuck and apologized but after that so far has been a good girl. Regardless, I keep it in the back of my mind who I am dealing with.

She doesn't have the piercing or "call-out" she simply knows who I am already and goes up to my car and and acknowledges me and gets in my car (I have it locked but for her I'll unlock it) etc. She is very low key but I am surprised no one has heard of her as she is well known there. She has taken me to one crack house that according to her is burned down now and another house that seems to be by an old lady. I know I know this isn't safe but I have backup.

I saw her last Saturday and saw Sophia last Wednesday both good times. Sha-ya who I'll stick to Shay for now under that name ...usually gives me the best experience. I feel bad she just had a finger infection (she came out the hospital that same day) and she was talking about quitting. She asked me if I can hook her up with a job but obviously I won't. I did suggest she tries a program that helps people like herself little by little.

Anyway, there is more to the stories but I can be here all day. I read earlier just been busy to report back.

Aubree, Jessica, Naomi, Melissa...lol i don't know any of those names. Maybe some are the ones i try to avoid. Is some really fat black girl one of them? I been seeing her for years out there since i first started.

Chocolate i definitely know and i fucked her raw recently. Everyone knows Chocolate.
I forgot to answer the rest so here it goes.

Aubree - white girl , skinny does heroin, saw her in the summer but not since. She was hopping places to stay. I hope she is OK I haven't seen her in a while.

Naomi - Puerto Rican FAT ass ..decent waist ratio. Her face is like 5-6/10. She's chill.

Melissa - white girl supposively gets locked up a lot for I don't know what. I seen her up and down 153rd and 109th. She gives out her REAL NUMBER.

Jessica - I can't recall on top of my head (I know I said her name here).

I don't mess with any fat girls on the strip. The "fattest" would be Sophia but I think shes good with her age plus she's a nice lady we talk like we friends.

I don't know how some of you guys can do raw with these chicks but to each its own.

@h50 - I don't want to elaborate I kept it at that for a reason. Everyone watching.

Aubree - white girl , skinny does heroin, saw her in the summer but not since. She was hopping places to stay. I hope she is OK I haven't seen her in a while.

Naomi - Puerto Rican FAT ass ..decent waist ratio. Her face is like 5-6/10. She's chill.

Melissa - white girl supposively gets locked up a lot for I don't know what. I seen her up and down 153rd and 109th. She gives out her REAL NUMBER.

I don't mess with any fat girls on the strip. The "fattest" would be Sophia but I think shes good with her age plus she's a nice lady we talk like we friends.

I don't know how some of you guys can do raw with these chicks but to each its own.

@h50 - I don't want to elaborate I kept it at that for a reason. Everyone watching.
maybe i was trolling about the raw...maybe i wasn't...

I'm a foot soldier i'm wondering if Naomi was the spanish chick i saw out a couple weeks ago that was ignoring me on South by the stop sign when i tried to see her for a date. I'm guessing she just sees guys in cars. Which i don't get why she don't just go by 109 then if thats the case

Maybe its not her but she stuck out to me, i haven't seen any other Hispanic looking women out there

Does the white girl Melissa have a big beak nose?

I'm a foot soldier i'm wondering if Naomi was the spanish chick i saw out a couple weeks ago that was ignoring me on South by the stop sign when i tried to see her for a date. I'm guessing she just sees guys in cars. Which i don't get why she don't just go by 109 then if thats the case

Maybe its not her but she stuck out to me, i haven't seen any other Hispanic looking women out there

Does the white girl Melissa have a big beak nose?
Naomi I picked up at Tusk/Sutphin by the corner store. She was talking to some people. I also seen her walking on 108th Ave/Guy R Brewer and said one time "you just caught me fresh out the shower". She said she was staying with a friend but it sounded more like she does it often. She did smell good and you can tell she just got out of the shower. She looked good then. The first time I caught her at 6AMish but declined her the first time because I didn't like the setup. So while some don't necessarily be on 153rd and Tusk some hover the area and still work because 153rd is obvious why you're there. According to Naomi she's from L.I but when I asked her what part she was confused. I was like is OK if you don't want me to know you're from here.

Again for naomi she has a FAT ass and you can tell whether shes in a skirt or jeans is just very big. When I saw her she had curly hair and some piercings.

Melissa is older 40 looking but I assume because she smokes don't know the real age. She does have a big beak nose. Her number when she gives it to you points to her facebook and she says if you can't reach her try to message her there. She used to post in CL and she said she got busted from that and had to go away for 3 months.

I might just stop by today/tomorrow and see if I can find Shay after I see my main girl in Brooklyn (not a working girl/street/advertises).

So I picked up a nice find on Sutphin tonight at around 1 am. Latina bbw sw named Layla. She was actually on the Flushing stroll at around 11 PM, but I hadn't picked up on that stroll in a while so I was hesitant to pick her up there. She left and then I spotted her on Sutphin later on. Good thing because she was a good find. Took her to a hotel for an hour date. CBJ and CFS with no rushing. Only allows one nut though. Damage was 150. She was worth it. Will definitely see her again.

Be careful out there. Took a ride to Cozine stroll around 1:30 and there was a sting operation setup. 2 undercover girls 1 black other white or Latina. Luckily I saw a marked LE car on one of the side streets before I spotted the girls. Drove around and bam they got someone. Poor guy. I left and tried Sutphin but it's dead. Safe mongering to all.

Be careful out there. Took a ride to Cozine stroll around 1:30 and there was a sting operation setup. 2 undercover girls 1 black other white or Latina. Luckily I saw a marked LE car on one of the side streets before I spotted the girls. Drove around and bam they got someone. Poor guy. I left and tried Sutphin but it's dead. Safe mongering to all.
It’s that time of the year. Everyone getting their Christmas bonus so with a little extra cash to play. So LE know it’s going to be busy out so that’s why the sting. This time of year stay away from street girls unless you know them. Hit the incall places and have fun and stay safe.

Whenever I'm passing by there often for years now there is frequently some weird activity I observe sometimes definitely LE and I'm sure sometimes pimps but other times just so many cars have people in them doing nothing and not worth finding out why.

Whenever I'm passing by there often for years now there is frequently some weird activity I observe sometimes definitely LE and I'm sure sometimes pimps but other times just so many cars have people in them doing nothing and not worth finding out why.
Yeah, there's always people sitting in parked cars over there. Some are actually just parked waiting for girls. There's also a lot of pimps sitting in their cars or driving around.

So I was out there last night and this morning. For being so cold out, I was shocked by the amount of girls out there this morning.

I picked up a Bbw BSW. Nice tits and ass. Her name was Kay. Just got head. Damage was 50.

Also witnessed a cop chasing a car around the block a few times and then the guy cut thru the White Castle parking lot and actually got away. I assume the guy may have been a pimp. So yeah, LE was present but that didn't stop the girls from staying out there.

Their going to be more sting to catch the john. I read somewhere that if they eliminate the john then the girls will go away. With john feeding the girls it will die out. That’s why you will see more sting to catch the john. LE realized that busting the provider does nothing because when they pay the fine their out on the street again.

So guys be careful out there

It’s that time of the year. Everyone getting their Christmas bonus so with a little extra cash to play. So LE know it’s going to be busy out so that’s why the sting. This time of year stay away from street girls unless you know them. Hit the incall places and have fun and stay safe.
Judging by your post @keepdemhoesondatrack this isn't that unusual. They do stings in general on Thursdays or Fridays. Late Thursday evenings into Friday morning which you said happened after 1:30

So its not really Christmas. They may do these stings every week or once every month. I just know it happens Thursdays/Fridays

Naomi I picked up at Tusk/Sutphin by the corner store. She was talking to some people. I also seen her walking on 108th Ave/Guy R Brewer and said one time "you just caught me fresh out the shower". She said she was staying with a friend but it sounded more like she does it often. She did smell good and you can tell she just got out of the shower. She looked good then. The first time I caught her at 6AMish but declined her the first time because I didn't like the setup. So while some don't necessarily be on 153rd and Tusk some hover the area and still work because 153rd is obvious why you're there. According to Naomi she's from L.I but when I asked her what part she was confused. I was like is OK if you don't want me to know you're from here.

Again for naomi she has a FAT ass and you can tell whether shes in a skirt or jeans is just very big. When I saw her she had curly hair and some piercings.

Melissa is older 40 looking but I assume because she smokes don't know the real age. She does have a big beak nose. Her number when she gives it to you points to her facebook and she says if you can't reach her try to message her there. She used to post in CL and she said she got busted from that and had to go away for 3 months.

I might just stop by today/tomorrow and see if I can find Shay after I see my main girl in Brooklyn (not a working girl/street/advertises).
I don't know if you remember but this hoe i mentioned previously ....the dark skinned skinny chick that walks on South alot that will walk up to anybody and tell them to come here every sec or wave to cars or chase after then...i told you before i had to tell her more than once i'm good. The other day though i saw a chick coming down looking real nice and slim in jeans and it ended up being her lmao. Felt like fucking the shit out of her seeing her that way

But does she sound familiar to you and if so did you ever smash and can tell me how she is?

Lots of girls were out this morning in bk by cozine. Idk what happened between last weekend and this weekend but the prices went up to 80 bj and now the girls are watching the time. 5 mins in and they’re asking if you gonna cum. I text fire a last night asking where she’ll be and she told me queens and 80 for bj so it’s not just a couple girls tryna make some extra cash on the new guys. But 60 is the most I’ll give for that. 80 for a rushed bj is not worth it. All the cars I normally see picking up girls before are not picking them up anymore. Just stop and go.

Lots of girls were out this morning in bk by cozine. Idk what happened between last weekend and this weekend but the prices went up to 80 bj and now the girls are watching the time. 5 mins in and they’re asking if you gonna cum. I text fire a last night asking where she’ll be and she told me queens and 80 for bj so it’s not just a couple girls tryna make some extra cash on the new guys. But 60 is the most I’ll give for that. 80 for a rushed bj is not worth it. All the cars I normally see picking up girls before are not picking them up anymore. Just stop and go.
I was their this morning too, ussualy Chanel does it for a much less price , but she wasn’t havent it. Idc tho cause I settle for $60 with either my two favorite . Kiara/Natalia and Asia.

The ladies on the street upping the rate They thinking their can get more for a BBJ. I guessing their reading reviews and guys are say their paid $100 for a bbj at a spa. So why not try to get $80 but where the logic in the thinking is that it’s a car date and there walking the streets so rates for that line has always been $20 to $40. So if their got $60 they should consider it a great date.

The ladies on the street upping the rate They thinking their can get more for a BBJ. I guessing their reading reviews and guys are say their paid $100 for a bbj at a spa. So why not try to get $80 but where the logic in the thinking is that it’s a car date and there walking the streets so rates for that line has always been $20 to $40. So if their got $60 they should consider it a great date.
It's like anything else..inflation...back in the 70's it was $10......... It's always about supply and demand...if everyone gives in to the increase it will stick...if everyone passes on it they will cut their prices...there's plenty of options out there.