Non Prescription Pills for Hard Erections

FYI: I rememberd seeing Trimix before in another thread. A quick search and we see that, yes indeed, sixtyyearold had been touting the benefits of Trimix almost two years ago. And what's just as interesting is that he had been touting his stamina, too, back then. :D
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/v-or-other-such-drugs.52601/#post-1117025

The thread gets quite comical at the end. Banacek came up with a marketing slogan for the manufacturer. Genius chimes in with his "punnier" version. Mr. Wiggley adds his comical flair. Waterclone and the Wizard discuss the merits of proper grammar on Utopia Guide. And it ends with what is probably the start of the long-running waterclone-Pokler feud followed by a nice dig from the Wizard at the ironic faux pas that Pokler tossed at waterclone. Good stuff from better days.
Maybe we need a "greatest (s)hits" thread, so all that repartee can be preserved for eternity (or at least until we're all ensconced in our nursing homes with nothing left to remind us of the good old days except our stories). It is fun to feed off one another's comments, even if it sometimes takes us to a bad place verbally (admittedly my fault quite often, but I'm feeling very magnanimous at the moment, since I'll be leaving shortly for a well deserved vacation and I hope to have an interesting contribution when I return).

Sixty, hi!

Thanks for the info about Trimix, but the info I seek is:

Where on eastern LI do you get a short stay that's 4 hours? (As opposed to the usual 3 ...)

V

Sixty, hi!

Thanks for the info about Trimix, but the info I seek is:

Where on eastern LI do you get a short stay that's 4 hours? (As opposed to the usual 3 ...)

V
Hey VAD. I don't use Riverhead motels and don't even know if they have short stay rates. I don't play with the SA gals close to home (per the "don't shit in your own backyard" rule). I play with the gals around my AMP stomping ground and area I grew up in and lived until moving east 30 years ago. between Exit 64 and 52 of the LIE.

I don't know if I can name the motels, so I will just say that I use one on Rt 112, just south of 347 for one of my SA gals, one in Commack, that is a very popular one, for another, and yesterday, a for a new first time SA gal encounter (this is the one that I mentioned in the SA thread meeting in a parking lot a few weeks ago for a compatibility first kiss test) at a motel on Rt 112, a couple miles south of the LIE. This place has the same owner as one in Shirley that I was to once quite a while back.

Commack is as low as 50.00 for 4 hours ( or more if you want a fancy room). The other 112 motels are 60.00 for 3 hours and 80.00 for 4 hours. I never have a problem getting a room when I want it.

These are the motels I currently am using.

hi guys,

is it ok to use V or C if they expired for 3 to 6 months? its a waste to throw them out.

thanks
The expiration time of a drug is determined by the amount of time after which a drug manufacturer used to test the drug. They would pick a reasonable time for this. For example it would be unreasonable for the manufacturer to keep a drug off the market for 10 years to test the drug for potency and state the drug is good for 10 years; they would pick a more reasonable time, say 2 years, perhaps the same amount of time the drug has to go thru the FDA red tape — so no time is lost bringing the drug to market.

I remember reading a long time ago (maybe 10 years) the US military was concerned about having to throw out stored drugs that were past their expiration date and they found with their own testing that solid drugs, i.e., not crèmes or liquids, retain their potency at elapsed times that were many time that listed by the manufacturer.

Totally ignore the 1 year expiration date put on the container by the pharmacy.

All this assumes proper storage, i.e., humidity and temperature.

ps. if you still plan to throw them out kindly throw them where genius can find them.

A few pages back a member recommended PowerZen Gold. I'm a younger guy who doesn't have issues in this department, BUT!

I decided to try these anyway as I am a very curious person! Gave it about an hour to kick in. All I have to say is Holy Hell!

Lets just say my dick was jumping with my pulse.

It stays in your system. Any naughty thoughts Will send jr into high gear.

LOL I was in the grocery store yesterday and say a hot older Latina lady with a see through dress and terrific booty and I popped I woody right in the store!

Lets just say that self checkout was a bit awkward:eek:

I took the pill Tuesday night and it is now Thursday am and I woke up with jr pulsing for over an hour.

the product says it can stay in your system for about 60hrs and not to take another until that time has passed.

I noticed I couldn't get them from a store so I bought them on a certain auction site we all know.

Anyway fellas this might be something to try if you cant get V or C.

A few pages back a member recommended PowerZen Gold. I'm a younger guy who doesn't have issues in this department, BUT!

I decided to try these anyway as I am a very curious person! Gave it about an hour to kick in. All I have to say is Holy Hell!

Lets just say my dick was jumping with my pulse.

It stays in your system. Any naughty thoughts Will send jr into high gear.

LOL I was in the grocery store yesterday and say a hot older Latina lady with a see through dress and terrific booty and I popped I woody right in the store!

Lets just say that self checkout was a bit awkward:eek:

I took the pill Tuesday night and it is now Thursday am and I woke up with jr pulsing for over an hour.

the product says it can stay in your system for about 60hrs and not to take another until that time has passed.

I noticed I couldn't get them from a store so I bought them on a certain auction site we all know.

Anyway fellas this might be something to try if you cant get V or C.
Based on this stellar review I picked up PowerZEN Gold this morning and took it a half hour before meeting up with one of my utr babes. I have to say that I am unimpressed. Although I’m feeling some of the familiar affects of V I did not experience the strength or lasting power that I do with V.
Obviously I’m an older guy (61 this month) and she was not her usual affectionate self. Be that as it may I’m disappointed to be red faced as I head home to SO without the fun usually associated! So there’s my two cents.
Happy hunting and be safe! Nutty

From FDA site:
[12-23-2014] The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising consumers not to purchase or use Triple PowerZen, a product promoted and sold for sexual enhancement on various websites and possibly in some retail stores.
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Triple PowerZEN Gold contains sildenafil, the active ingredient in the FDA-approved prescription drug V*iagra, used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).

I suspect that what Nutty Irishman experienced "I’m disappointed to be red faced as I head home" (I assume he was literally red faced, i.e., red skin flushed) is a result of relatively large amount of niacin in the stuff. I used to take niacin to control high LDLl cholesterol and until my body became acclimated to the high dosage, about 30 minutes after I took it my face would turn beet red. It modestly reduced LDL cholesterol (and also increased HDL, a benefit that statins do not do) but did nothing in the sexual arena. Also a side affect to people not acclimated is unbelievable intense itching for half hour or so. When I say "unbelievable intense itching" I mean you literally can think of nothing else but wishing to find some way to make it stop.

Based on this stellar review I picked up PowerZEN Gold this morning and took it a half hour before meeting up with one of my utr babes. I have to say that I am unimpressed. Although I’m feeling some of the familiar affects of V I did not experience the strength or lasting power that I do with V.
Obviously I’m an older guy (61 this month) and she was not her usual affectionate self. Be that as it may I’m disappointed to be red faced as I head home to SO without the fun usually associated! So there’s my two cents.
Happy hunting and be safe! Nutty

I’m sorry the product didn’t work for the way it did for me. I will say I was a little flushed as well but still it worked for me.

Near to work I have an all in one Indian newsstand, does Western union, bill pays. lotto, you know the venue. On his wall he sells male enhancements. There not cheap $15 +/- for a capsule (some have two). They are packaged nice and sealed in plastic containers. I ask the worker what sells the best. They all work as good as the pharmaceutical products, with no script, pharmacy wait, and best of all you can buy one, and not feel like a jerk at the pharmacy with one pill in your bottle.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Near to work I have an all in one Indian newsstand, does Western union, bill pays. lotto, you know the venue. On his wall he sells male enhancements. There not cheap $15 +/- for a capsule (some have two). They are packaged nice and sealed in plastic containers. I ask the worker what sells the best. They all work as good as the pharmaceutical products, with no script, pharmacy wait, and best of all you can buy one, and not feel like a jerk at the pharmacy with one pill in your bottle.
Yeah but is this the shit that gives you a four hour erection?