Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

I went back out yesterday morning and butterfly was out. It’s freezing cold and this girl only had a strapless top on. I didn’t even stop for her, I just stopped cause there was traffic and she saw me and hopped in. I’ve seen her many times. Didn’t ask how much, just gave her the 60 once we parked and she went to work. No clock watching whatsoever. Not sure if its because she knew me, but chocolate and fire knew me and still asked for 80. It was my first time seeing the other girl that asked for 80. Cookie didn’t ask for 80, she’s the same like butterfly, they see me and just get in and off we go. But cookie was watching the clock. She didn’t rush me but I noticed she was. And when we finished she was running to where ever she had to go. I didn’t even pull my pants up yet and she was out.

I went back out yesterday morning and butterfly was out. It’s freezing cold and this girl only had a strapless top on. I didn’t even stop for her, I just stopped cause there was traffic and she saw me and hopped in. I’ve seen her many times. Didn’t ask how much, just gave her the 60 once we parked and she went to work. No clock watching whatsoever. Not sure if its because she knew me, but chocolate and fire knew me and still asked for 80. It was my first time seeing the other girl that asked for 80. Cookie didn’t ask for 80, she’s the same like butterfly, they see me and just get in and off we go. But cookie was watching the clock. She didn’t rush me but I noticed she was. And when we finished she was running to where ever she had to go. I didn’t even pull my pants up yet and she was out.
How does this Butterfly look ?

I might know her that's why I ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware/Beware/Beware

Guys I visit the sw scene a lot . There a girl named Sonia, says she mix Puerto Rican . Red head about 5’4 .pale skin, looks 28 by face but body of a 20 year old. I almost got robbed. But I was smart. She doesn’t know every car has different types of locks . This is sad because cozine is not place for stealing . She tells me she barely there only on weekend ,does incalls in Jamaica and lives in bushwick . I notice when I got to my spot to do my deed . She hit unlock on my door. I give her the money , put in her wallet and touches the handle. No condom in hand. That’s when I stopped her and locked my doors .she tells me I was a mistake. I tell we’ll maybe I saw wrong (which I didn’t , I am not stupid, I got robbed once) and told to give back my money . If she was broke she could of ask me for $20. She reached her wallet to give back my money. So I snitched it and counted to make sure I didn’t pulled any extra money that didn’t belong to me. I got my $60 and dropped her off. Nearest corner .Btw she had her nail painted red , red puffer jacket with plaid pants . I know what did was kinda of stupid but lucky she was stupider then me Any question. Ask . Sorry if this was write all over the place , but I had to warn you guys . named Sofia , she a accent .

Beware/Beware/Beware

Guys I visit the sw scene a lot . There a girl named Sonia, says she mix Puerto Rican . Red head about 5’4 .pale skin, looks 28 by face but body of a 20 year old. I almost got robbed. But I was smart. She doesn’t know every car has different types of locks . This is sad because cozine is not place for stealing . She tells me she barely there only on weekend ,does incalls in Jamaica and lives in bushwick . I notice when I got to my spot to do my deed . She hit unlock on my door. I give her the money , put in her wallet and touches the handle. No condom in hand. That’s when I stopped her and locked my doors .she tells me I was a mistake. I tell we’ll maybe I saw wrong (which I didn’t , I am not stupid, I got robbed once) and told to give back my money . If she was broke she could of ask me for $20. She reached her wallet to give back my money. So I snitched it and counted to make sure I didn’t pulled any extra money that didn’t belong to me. I got my $60 and dropped her off. Nearest corner .Btw she had her nail painted red , red puffer jacket with plaid pants . I know what did was kinda of stupid but lucky she was stupider then me Any question. Ask . Sorry if this was write all over the place , but I had to warn you guys . named Sofia , she a accent .
Did you notice anyone working with her like a pimp or another lady friend? Glad your ok and didn’t let her get away with it. But all could of turned bad if she had a pimp or partner in crime.

Did you notice anyone working with her like a pimp or another lady friend? Glad your ok and didn’t let her get away with it. But all could of turned bad if she had a pimp or partner in crime.
Great question , Answer is No Pimp. She talking to me about how pimps are around there bothering her and stuff so that why doesn’t come around. Only on weekends. As far as any other friends , she kept saying other girls walking there were her friends but they seem like lies. She would begin shouting out the others girls name as soon as she got in my car “go get em ___” (can’t remember name) it was to another black girl wearing black legging but she respond back. And as I was going to the spot. She the other waking was her bitch but she was lying . Those girls are always there and never seem to have problems with anyone. This one you know it her by my description. She never there, first time seeing her . Pale Latina going by Sofia .accent 5’4ish, has a nice ass ,red head .

Also I must add I drove around for a least 30 mins after posting didn’t see her any more , only just as was posting I saw her once . I’ll say maybe she robbed somebody and Left(why comeback to area were you stole). Or saw me (realize it my car) and thought I was reporting it to someone cause she saw me parked half a block away . Who knows .

Also I must add I drove around for a least 30 mins after posting didn’t see her any more , only just as was posting I saw her once . I’ll say maybe she robbed somebody and Left(why comeback to area were you stole). Or saw me (realize it my car) and thought I was reporting it to someone cause she saw me parked half a block away . Who knows .
Thanks for the warning. Other than that, how was Cozine last night? Lots of girls out or dead?

Sorry Hebrew, haven’t been on since I posted that review. Butterfly is thick, light skin, very bubbly personality, big tits and ass. Last time I saw her she had blonde hair I think. I don’t have a pic and I suck at describing people sorry. Hope that helped a little
Was thinking about hitting the stroll so if the going rate $60 fo bj $80 for half and half?

Was thinking about hitting the stroll so if the going rate $60 fo bj $80 for half and half?
Not sure about half and half. I only go out there for bj. The stroll always has girls. Even when the temp is in the teens, girls are still out. Some have asked me to do fs but I never accept so I'm not sure on the price.

Well it's a weave/wig. She's light skin black. Last time i saw her it was straight with a few curls on the end.