New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

This poor girl. Out at the beach with a photographer or something and the pictures show up on BP with an invitation to Enjoy her Hot Hole!

http://images5.************/imager/u/large/634944347/4a60d6306dedb88fa6385bc3c9b13f30.jpg

Saw this ad and it reminded me of this thread, although, I'm sure some of you would debate just how nasty it is.
But for TBT, I thought I would revive it.

Note that the photo appears all over the net so you can be sure that it's not actually from the advertiser.
And no phone number sends up all kinds of red flags. Could even be a sting.

1541177932767.png
Im really bored so need some oral fun. Anyone looking for oral and breast play this week? I'm horny and could use the tongue of an oral expert. I'm clean and smooth. I also get super wet. I have a thing for white guys ;) Let's play today!!! Also put "Oral fun" in subject line !Text me :juliafire51(at)gmail.com

In my experience those e mail addresses (it's always 2 names and a number @ g) invariably result in a series of dumb texts and then a request to sign up at one of those sites where you give your CC # ya know "for security purposes" ! I always respond and say I don't let anyone blow me without having their driver's license and CC on file. It's the last I hear from them.

In my experience those e mail addresses (it's always 2 names and a number @ g) invariably result in a series of dumb texts and then a request to sign up at one of those sites where you give your CC # ya know "for security purposes" ! I always respond and say I don't let anyone blow me without having their driver's license and CC on file. It's the last I hear from them.
What really makes the ad stupid is that she says "text me" but then gives you an email address. I agree that there is some kind of scam going on there. The sad part of it is that she actually looks better than the women I see in my age group posting on FB.

Saw this ad and it reminded me of this thread, although, I'm sure some of you would debate just how nasty it is.
But for TBT, I thought I would revive it.

Note that the photo appears all over the net so you can be sure that it's not actually from the advertiser.
And no phone number sends up all kinds of red flags. Could even be a sting.

View attachment 4034
Im really bored so need some oral fun. Anyone looking for oral and breast play this week? I'm horny and could use the tongue of an oral expert. I'm clean and smooth. I also get super wet. I have a thing for white guys ;) Let's play today!!! Also put "Oral fun" in subject line !Text me :juliafire51(at)gmail.com
These types of ads used to be all over BP and CL. I'll admit, in the early stages, I contacted one. Been getting spam mail ever since.

Happy to see this thread make a comeback.
I didn't think we could post anything here anymore. I have gross one but don't want any trouble.
I'll post but please delete if I've violated something...
Check out how nasty the bottom of her foot is in the 4th pic down... forget the lesions! the heel of her foot! Nasty!

Last edited by a moderator: