Long Island Street Action

HOT BLONDE ALERT!!! In bay shore. I saw her late at night Friday. And i saw her today by the Velero. I circled the block and she was walking up and down in the LIRR parking lot. Had the opportunity to holla at her but I’ve seen to many marked and unmarked cop cars there. Has anybody else seen her
I saw this girl Wensday morning arround 6:30 on 7-11 parking lot on Union, by train station. I don't know if I can post a picture of her.

MOD NOTE: NO YOU CANNOT POST PICS THAT DO NOT APPEAR IN AN AD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blonde in Bayshore is Maria. She is from Huntington. Nice girl with a habit. Decent head. Spitter or makes a mess. Wants .4 settles for .3. I didn’t try Cfs yet but maybe. Their was another blonde even prettier yesterday, but I’m not sure she’s working (yet). Shes been there at least a week. I made eye contact but she wasn’t interested. @ 7-11 1 pm

More garbage in Hempstead on Sunday morning. Picked up a BSW off of Terrace Ave. Looked decent enough. She got in the car and smelled like horrendous BO. She apologized for smelling so bad, explained she usually doesn’t smell but hadn’t been able to shower for a few days lol. I gave her $5 and dropped her back off on the corner. I’ve used an entire can of Ozium trying to get the smell out of my car!

I was out in coram today around 1130am-100pm. I saw about 5 of them out. I saw a young skinny white girl walking down fife then she turned on Murray into the woods at the dead end. There’s was a real good looking one young white with grey shorts showing her nice butt. She was picked up quick sitting in front of 7-11. I saw a thick one either Spanish or black with a black dress on. I took a picture of her. I didn’t partake given the time of day. By the time it was 100pm all of them disappeared due to the increased LE presence. . Was out there last night too, there was nothing. I wonder why they don’t come out at night, but will be out there in 100 degree heat.
Was driving down 25 anyway on legit business so I went just to see for myself. Couldn't partake even if I saw anything. It's hit or miss I know, but I saw 3. To each his own, but you'd really need to bust a load to do it with those 3. Don't know how deep the barrel is, but they had to be near the bottom! I'll be that way next week and will take another peek.

I did the stroll in Bayshore Sunday night around 8 pm. Went down 2nd and saw one nasty bsw.... saw nothing at all on union. When I came back up 2nd towards sunrise there was a fine LSW but she was already negotiating with someone in a minivan and about to hop in....

Went home a little disappointed....

Any info on Coleen in CI? Ran into her once on Church behind USA gas, didn't have time to partake. No phone. More recently saw her on Carleton, this time her hand was wrapped up, said she was pushed by a chick. Went to parking lot by Home Depot, but I got spooked by unmarked car (saw red map light) who parked near us. She is a scrawny wsw, late 20's.

That USA gas area seems to be where most sw's are, but very hot area. Saw another decent, thin wsw there, said to come back in 5 minutes, saw her walking the other direction... can't keep circling that block.

Nothing in Coram except hairy Jess and the crack pipe vending machines (now removed).

Was driving down 25 anyway on legit business so I went just to see for myself. Couldn't partake even if I saw anything. It's hit or miss I know, but I saw 3. To each his own, but you'd really need to bust a load to do it with those 3. Don't know how deep the barrel is, but they had to be near the bottom! I'll be that way next week and will take another peek.
I was up in Coram hunting this morning around 9:00am. Weather was wet, the well we completely dry. Drove from 112 to that Cooks restaurant and down Fife and didn’t see a thing.
As an aside; twice I’ve seen a pretty black girl with stuff in her hair showing some belly by 112 and 25. Once by the BP and once by the bus stop over by Home Depot off 112. Never looked my way but.... anybody ever catch a look at her?

More garbage in Hempstead on Sunday morning. Picked up a BSW off of Terrace Ave. Looked decent enough. She got in the car and smelled like horrendous BO. She apologized for smelling so bad, explained she usually doesn’t smell but hadn’t been able to shower for a few days lol. I gave her $5 and dropped her back off on the corner. I’ve used an entire can of Ozium trying to get the smell out of my car!
Lucky she wasn’t on her monthly and stained your passenger seat upholstery.

I had to be in the Bay Shore area a couple times this past week so figured I’d check out the action by the train staton. The first day, in addition to a drugged out rail-thin dark-haired woman stumbling around looking for “action” and what appeared from the distance to be a cute white girl in short shorts who was being harassed by the police (just before she was heading my direction), I said no a light skinned black girl (or perhaps Latina) who approached me in the train lot. She wasn’t terrible but wasn’t worth the risk.

*On the second day, I ended up back in the same spot— in the train station parking lot—and it seemed pretty slow but as I was about to call it a day, an attractive girl who wasn’t obviously a walker passed by, and after we exchanged eye contact, she approached my car asked if I wanted company. She was white, pretty with light eyes, and probably in her early 30s or so. I couldn’t really see what kind of body she had but she seemed to be in good shape. I think her hair was dirty blonde or light brown. She said her name was Jess. She didn’t appear to be drugged up, was able to carry on an actual convo and said she was new to Long Island. $40 for bbbj in the car. I know I could have probably negotiated, but I chose not to. She took her time giving me a pretty good bj while playing with the boys a bit with her hands until I nutted in her mouth. If I were to want to participate in street action again soon, I would def repeat with her. And I hope you guys are nice to her.

Be safe.
Q

*this is obviously all from my over active imagination. I would never do any of these things in real life.

Picked up a decent looking tall thick blond in Coram in Fife and Old Yaphank Rd. I have no idea what her name is because she never barely said one audible word. Cute in the face, wearing decent makeup, she was kind of good looking actually. No crazy odors or anything like that so that’s a plus. $20 bought me a BBJCIM parked in a parking lot somewhere. She spit it out, I dropped her back off and that was that. No muss no fuss. This was today at around 1:15 or so.

Picked up a decent looking tall thick blond in Coram in Fife and Old Yaphank Rd. I have no idea what her name is because she never barely said one audible word. Cute in the face, wearing decent makeup, she was kind of good looking actually. No crazy odors or anything like that so that’s a plus. $20 bought me a BBJCIM parked in a parking lot somewhere. She spit it out, I dropped her back off and that was that. No muss no fuss. This was today at around 1:15 or so.
Damn you Suffolk county boys. Zero street action in Nassau. Yeah yeah... the hempstead stroll... haven't had any luck there at all, ever...
Miss that 110 stroll...