Kelly Kegan 949-923-7220

That looks like her ad thread, not her review thread.
I think her "review" one was shut down... to much drama and the ensuing court ( both public opinion and actual criminal court)... now that her issues seem to be resolved I think she's back in the game to make money. I'd spend it, except that I dont think that she's opened up the menu.

I've never met KKegan, from what I recall from her BP ads ... everything was she didn't do, that I'd wanted...

She was a UG fave. Did doubles with Sophia for a stretch. Then her and Sophia got into a beef with a she said - she said allegation about criminal shit. Then she seemed to disappear. So coincidental that with Sophia on hiatus, Kelly would reappear to fill the void, unless she has been watching here and figured the time was ripe to jump back in.

Saw her last week in westbury after previously seeing her maybe fall of 17. She spends most of her time in California and Dallas according to her personal website which I occasionally check on. Offered 200 for hh. 300 for full hour. Gfe available along with Greek for 50 extra each. Took the hh gfe for 250. After getting to the lot she quickly responded asking for a selfie of myself while in my car. I followed her request. When I got in the hotel she asked to FaceTime. Guess she’s being careful which I don’t mind. Solid looking face which id give a 6. Body is a 8. Nice fat ass for a white girl. Nice tits. Gave a nice bbj which had nice eye contact and fantastic smooth motion. Turned her around and nailed her doggy blew in the bag. IMO She wasn’t a dead fish as previously reviewed and was very wet during the session. Cool down to earth chick. I would repeat.

Saw her last week in westbury after previously seeing her maybe fall of 17. She spends most of her time in California and Dallas according to her personal website which I occasionally check on. Offered 200 for hh. 300 for full hour. Gfe available along with Greek for 50 extra each. Took the hh gfe for 250. After getting to the lot she quickly responded asking for a selfie of myself while in my car. I followed her request. When I got in the hotel she asked to FaceTime. Guess she’s being careful which I don’t mind. Solid looking face which id give a 6. Body is a 8. Nice fat ass for a white girl. Nice tits. Gave a nice bbj which had nice eye contact and fantastic smooth motion. Turned her around and nailed her doggy blew in the bag. IMO She wasn’t a dead fish as previously reviewed and was very wet during the session. Cool down to earth chick. I would repeat.
I guess her list of "No's" has changed, i always ask every provider about bbj's and was always replied with "No", closed to see progress on this front. Might be worth my time to try, but her "safety and security" requirements seem to be still just as onerous and unfortunately the selfie pic exposes my face to potential misuse/ future problems if her device is snatched up or hacked.

What happens if you send her a selfie pic and god forbid somewhere along down the road something happens to this chic and your pic is in her phone.
Or, she gets pissed off at you and posts it somewhere........I've got a friend from a few years back that's a handsome guy like me, been using his pics for years, No provider has
ever questioned me on it............

Slinky please take down all my info off of this site, I do not want any thread related to me on this site. I do not want anything to do with this site.
I do things for my safety! god forbid a guy comes up to my room and harms me, for whatever reason! I screen bottom line! I would never ever no matter how upset I get at a person out their personal info on the internet! I have had that done on this exact site here!!! "Long Island doc!!" wtf!! ( rolling my eyes) I can not stand this site for this very reason! I have had my government name posted on here and now this fuckery!
my old thread was deleted and I was told all my info would be taken off of here! Court?? wtf I did not go to jail nor was I in trouble at any point! I have been living a very bomb life in SoCal! where the fuck do you guys get these stories! To the few fellas that where cool enough to say nice positive things about me I appreciate that very much and thank you!! please anyone who sees me I ask do not post anything about me or related to me here on this site..... I am not going to even address the negativity on here, not even worth it...