Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Are you guys talking about the same Hazel who posts here sometimes?
Yes
The one who was too cheap to post an ad here and would rather walk the track.
It wasn’t for lack of effort.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I read this thread. Penny wise pound foolish?
Sometimes it’s the little things, like not having a CC to replenish a paypal acct. But where there’s a will, there’s a way (my contribution to continue the proverbs theme).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It may not have been for the lack of your effert, but it certainly was on the lack of her effort. She never even made the slightest attempt to become an advertiser here.

It may not have been for the lack of your effert, but it certainly was on the lack of her effort. She never even made the slightest attempt to become an advertiser here.
And the crazy part is she's so freaking hot, she'd easily gotten $250 and above with advertising, having her own thread and using Sophia Belle's diplomatic way of handling of mongers.

Sutphin and Cozine both had a decent amount of girls out last night. Both tracks seem to be alive right now. I picked up a BSW named Heidi on Cozine. Nice tits and ass. She was wearing pantyhose which had me sold since I love a girl in pantyhose. I was quoted 100 for a FS hotel date. I ended up giving her 180 since the hotel was a little out of the way and she appreciated the extra donation. Unrushed amazing service. Started off with a CBJ which she was really good at. She deepthroated me and got on top and rode me for a few. Stopped to put the ac since we started sweating.

Stopped to put the ac since we started started sweating and she got back on top of me. Then she asked if I wanted to hit it doggystyle which is where I finished. She asked if I wanted to go again since of the extra donation but I was good to go. Got her number and will definitely be seeing her again. She goes back and forth btwn NY and Vegas but told me she would be in NY for some time. I hope this summer continues with both the Sutphin and Cozine strolls staying alive. Have a Happy Memorial weekend guys!

Are there out only around 5:30AM or can I find them during the day?
Sutphin is more residential so that stroll usually starts around 3 am and ends btwn 6 and 7 am. Cozine is industrial so it goes later. You can find a good amount of girls out there until 8 am and a few still out until around noon. I've never been to either during the middle of the day, but I assume no girls are there at those times. I would think the best possibility of finding a girl midday would be on Cozine tho.

Has anyone been to Hunts Point lately?

Sutphin is more residential so that stroll usually starts around 3 am and ends btwn 6 and 7 am. Cozine is industrial so it goes later. You can find a good amount of girls out there until 8 am and a few still out until around noon. I've never been to either during the middle of the day, but I assume no girls are there at those times. I would think the best possibility of finding a girl midday would be on Cozine tho.

Has anyone been to Hunts Point lately?
I was in Hunts Point two weeks ago on a saturday night and there was nothing.

Cozine is dead this morning. I don't know how it was last night but it was dead when I got here around 645. Only 2 or 3 of the regulars.
Ok i can't believe i went but i dropped off a co-worker after we got off the train and jumped in my car. And i realized while waiting for my co-worker to finish his Dominos which i find nasty btw that i was on Cozine ave. I knew he lived off Pennsylvania ave after dominos dropped him off few block up the road Cozine turns into gravesend or something.

Anyway im just curiously driving i see a big girl ughhhh nasty she mustve weighed 300lbs easy. Go around see another big girl about 300 also. Im about to leave and i see a girl walking that i would definitely fuck. Anyway im thinking is this a Sw? She was black like the other two but 5ft5 about 135 nice c tits big ass looked late 20's early 30's . I go around at the light i look back and shes grilling smiling. Waiting at the bus stop sitting down. So im not sure Sw or not cause the other two were grilling every car and almost in the middle of the street.

Anyway i go around and now im waiting at the light on cozine n Pennsylvania ave on purpose i wait and i see a few cars pull up and she waves em off. So im still confused. Eventually i pull up and park a few feet from the bus stop see some more cars pull up. She waves em off. After 3mins or so she gets up starts walking towards me. Pull down window . Im like you trying to chill? She smiles ans says yea hold up make a turn up the block and meet me in the middle of the block. I lwt her walk 2 more cars try and pull up she waves em off. I meet her down the block. Couple of hood dudes in a nice foreign whip looking as she jumps in. She introduces herself seems nice. She tells me she never does this. Says she works nearby tells me where says she just needs money bad. Attractive girl like a legit 6.5 face with a 7.5-8 body. She tells me i'm handsome and she waved off a lotta guys shes nervous etc. We agree on $100 for fs. I tell her i can't fuck in a car. Im too grown for that. She says ok. We chat some and i go to haven motel in Woodhave i know the guy and he lets me rock for 2hrs $35 . So she says lets stop n get beer and condoms we do.

I take a shower she does the same. Suck on her nice tits palm her ass. She goes in for dfk i stop her and give her a peck on the lips. She mustve just gave birth tits have milk in em. I tell her bbbj. She asks is that normal? Im like idk i havent seen a sw in 15yrs. She gives bbbj half in her moutb starinf at me. Im looking in the mirror after 10 mins of bbbj i put condom on . She asks i go slow. Said she hasnt been fucked in mos. She is into girls more now supposedly and her first day on Cozine first customer. Lol im not buying but her story. I put the magnum on and i start fucking her slow legs up. Shes moaing loud then deeper she puts her feet on my chest. After several mins. I tell her turn around i wanns see the phatty. She does im digging her slow. Smacking her ass. 10mins pass. Im getting soft. I request her mouth she gives me a bbbj after another swig of the heineken. I get hard i fuck her hard now missionary and then doggy shes moaing saying "it's all in my stomache, ohhh wtf"

I turn her around ass up face down i start pounding her she starts saying it feels good though. Shes creaming on me saying dont stop dont stop condom mad white from her creaming. i pull condom off dick back in her mouth. Ive been with her in hotel for over 40mins. She asks is this normal?? Lol she comes closer rubs her pussy a bit on my cock. I think she wanted bbfs no wayyyy am i doing that with her. Anyway she puts condom on rides me and after 5 mins of her more creamimg and saying im taring her insides. She rips condom off i jerk off tell her to twerk she does and licks her lips tells me im sexy. then licks my balls i cum all on her tits and she kisses and licks some cum off me. She says i have the perfect dick. Kinda big but not a monster. I laugh she says no you really do though.

I take a shower . She wants to take a shower after. It's been over an hr shes on the phone . I tell her you ready she smiles and we leave get in the car. She asks me what i do. Where im from. Says i look like a gangsta. Thats why shes attracted to me. She needs a daddy lmaooooooo

I drop her off at her crib up the block. Shes in the car talking a mile a minute. She puts her number in my phone . Name Nessa. We've been hanging about 2hrs. Shes face timing a girl. Her friend looked aight too lol. Anyway she says she doesnt know if she will still do this. But call her. Says she is shocked im doing this, im cute and she is glad i saw her. I laugh and tell her im a sex fiend but never do Pickups off the strip. She kisses me on the cheek. Fun time overall.

Doubt will do again risky. But she is smooth with waiting at the bus stop on the bench meeting me around the block. Not lounging arounf the car just jumping in.