the new Cheap Head thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see Nikki for the 2nd time and her mouth works wonders , I did ask if she has friend who does this and she said yes, she said lives with her and she does doubles , I can't remember but I believe doubles are 80 or so , I ask to text me number but I think she forget or maybe she doesn't wanna lose Business ,she mention many do guys do doubles and how guys from queens drive all the way out there , I really hope one of you guy post number

-___- why can't people keep things a secret , there was no need to tell her about this site. There millions of things to talk to providers about.this should be the last thing on ya mind and not to mention the possibility that they might start upcharging
It's a continual problem like traffic on the expressway, it never goes away .Some idiot always tries to gain favor or discounts or whatever by mentioning the site. There are also many times providers find it all by themselves. They have Google also and many have plenty of time for googling since many of them don't do anything else.

There have been a few business-savvy providers that discovered UG and have used it to their advantage(advertising for example) to get lots of clients and easily communicate schedule changes/locations and settle disputes about service etc. Rather than relying on the next ad They can eliminate or lessen gaps in time with no $$ by having a regular base of clients.There have been many a provider/monger battle on here based on reviews but generally the ones that bitch are the ones that provide shitty service or that are involved with scamming people.

I say to any provider that comes on here check out the threads and realize many of these providers don't advertise anywhere, except perhaps here, yet have a large client base of "somewhat prescreened" clients. If some monger gives you lemons .......make lemonade

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Nikki's only comment to me other than the scrotum directing her here was that she LOVES the Nikki no drip nickname. I said it was meant as flattery, and she proceeded to prove me correct.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
I'll let you know. Wait, actually I won't.
FYI had to happen. She now knows all about this site. Someone that should die a painful death told her all about it and even showed her the posts about her.
When i saw her she asked me if i got her number from "the site" i said a guy from work gave it to me..NEVER TELL A PROVIDER ABOUT THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER..

Too little too late. Has to be one of the newer contributors looking to curry favor.
Often wondered how exactly this plays out.

Scenario 1.
Provider: I want to verify you. Do you post on any boards?
Monger: well, I am vad on UG.
P: see ya. (Or ok, I'll see you)

Well, how does the provider actually KNOW I'm vad?

Scenario 2.
P: hi, I'm Ms. Pretty butt. Don't do this often.
M: oh yea, bitch, I'll show you. See, you are everywhere, that's how I got your #. Now, I want you to do what you did with vad.

(How does this end well?)

Scenario 3.
P: hi babe, thanks for keeping the appointment.
M: hi, have you heard of UG? Here. Let me show you what they're saying about you.

(Now what?)

Scenario 4.
P: short stay is 15 min.
M: ok, but have you heard of UG?

(And maybe, gets to stay longer?)

Scenario ...
Out of ideas. Can't think of a SINGLE scenario where it makes sense.

Even makes less sense how this "curries favor".

UG doesn't stand for "underground". Don't even need a password. So, after the first introduction of this site to the provider, then what? "Hey, I'm vad, remember how I was the guy who showed you UG? Well, I want $10 off our appointment next time."

Or, "see what a great reviewer I am, blow my socks off and I'll write a review that will have your burner burning!" (Won't work with someone wanting to be a UTR - or a lurker, using a "popular" UG name.)

Or, "see these nasty guys on UG, talking crap about you and the dirty stuff they did to you? Well, I'm not like that. (I just want the dirty stuff, but I'll write a sweet reviews) .

And that won't work after the first time, as the UG secret is out.

Or, and here is where things May have outright malicious intent: Monger 1 writes, in all truth, a less than glowing review. Or a review that's full of ALL the details. Sneaky monger/lurker 2 shows these to provider. Provider says "oh wow, I thought what went down between us was private. Now I'm never going to see Monger 1 again".

Or:

"Monger 1 barebacks every one. And you think he does this only with you? You thought you were the only one?"

I say "malicious" because monger 2 didn't curry ANY favor for himself; just, maybe, stopped provider from seeing monger 1.

See, this whole thing (showing UG to provider) makes NO sense to me. None.

From reading here, I believe that it IS done. And, apart from sheer malice, I don't know WHY?

V

She told me it was someone from here because he showed her the site, including all the comments. Made sure to point out his remarks before she started. I told her she should have bit his dick as a favor to all of us.
Will "someone from here", whoever posts here, join the discussion to say why or how this was good for your session? Did she go down deeper? She is "no quits" anyways, so what "extra" did you get that was special this time around? Snowball?

Did you then believe you established some personal rapport with the provider? Now you feel special and she will always answer you when you call?

Or was it a very fleeting (even in this extremely fleeting happy hobby) juvenile rush of "ooh, I have a secret to share"?

Or was it just to try to sour Wigs' relationship with the provider?

Think. What was your motive? How did ANYT
And Mr. Wigs, DID it sour things? How?

We were texting and it was her maybe second sentence?
I just didn't understand why she decided to come out to you about it in the second sentence or less. She saw Walter the other day and didn't come out to him about it and he asked about doubles. Or, he didn't mention it anyway. Again, not trying to start anything it just didn't make any sense unless she had some idea that you are one of the contributors here and felt ok talking about it to you.

She told me it was someone from here because he showed her the site, including all the comments. Made sure to point out his remarks before she started. I told her she should have bit his dick as a favor to all of us.
Will "someone from here", whoever posts here, join the discussion to say why or how this was good for your session? Did she go down deeper? She is "no quits" anyways, so what "extra" did you get that was special this time around? Snowball?

Did you then believe you established some personal rapport with the provider? Now you feel special and she will always answer you when you call?

Or was it a very fleeting (even in this extremely fleeting happy hobby) juvenile rush of "ooh, I have a secret to share"?

Or was it just to try to sour Wigs' relationship with the provider?

Think. What was your motive? How did ANYTHING change for the better for you?

Share please, even if from a didactic, distant, purely logical perspective. Not asking you to "out" yourself as you "outed" Mr. Wigs. Heck, the provider now knows who YOU are, right? Or did you point out to another username as yourself, your posts?

If you can't share, at least think this through. Seriously. Like, what really did you get out of this. If it was just to screw Wigs, ok, you have yourself a reason. But is that reason satisfying to you now? Again, was it worth it to you?

And Mr. Wigs, DID it sour things? How? You have brought this up before: provider won't see you because someone showed her your UG posts. Did she think you were seeing her exclusively?

You know, Mr. Wigs, can't keep you down man. Folks here know what it takes to find a hidden talent. You make the effort, whatever it costs you, and I don't mean money only. Then you decide to share. When you are ready, lol, quite understandable. But you DO share.

And it all goes south for you afterwards, from what I can see. She who rocked your world in her own way, won't see you any more. You sound angry, frustrated, even betrayed.

But then, man, you got a helium balloon for a heart, you rise up, get another UTR (already have a few, don't you, lol) and tell us all about her again!

Next time around though, don't. Or wait till you are done. Or know full well beforehand, she is going to go the same way as the others have and be ok with it. Because that's how it is. We are.

V

Vad, I can also see a scenario where it just happens absent-mindedly:

P: where did you hear of me?
M: online
P: where online?

or

M: I read great things about you online, they were true!
P: Where online?

but that doesn't make it any less senseless.

Me too wigs..wish we had a pm button.
Man, don't know how many times I thought that, lol!!!

I had even thought that maybe it should become available if you become a "super member" - you pay for it, or you have 1000 posts or you have 50 reviews (NOT "the Pope" reviews, as described by Mr. Wigs).
Or any combination of the above.

I'm sure the APM thought about this and nixed it - for whatever reason he thought fit. I don't know how exactly, I haven't thought this through in my over thinking way, but NOT having the PM button has maintained the integrity of this board and why it stands so high over its ilk, especially the TERrible one. Everything is "above board", so this board is above all else. (Sir B, where ARE you? Lol)

But yea, thought about it, sure! I'd be spamming sixtyearold, Mr. W, WOAh, genius, ... oh man, the UTRs we could share ...

... but I guess that's precisely the point. If she is UTR, then she should BE so. If not, take an ad here. (But, what about limiting clientele then? Well, that's her outlook isn't it? Sucks though, kinda)

V

I searched for this one, but didn't come up with anything so... https://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-my-way-for-some-rainy/6313073044.html ....her name is Jade, location is Brentwood right off of exit 53 which is quite convenient, nice girl, good personality, and great head game!
She asks for 80 but will take 60, and IMHO she is worth the 80. Bbjcim with no rush. Great DT, knows how to use her tongue well. FS is on the table but she's not my type. For a quick car blow & go she is perfect! Enjoy.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I searched for this one, but didn't come up with anything so... https://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-my-way-for-some-rainy/6313073044.html ....her name is Jade, location is Brentwood right off of exit 53 which is quite convenient, nice girl, good personality, and great head game!
She asks for 80 but will take 60, and IMHO she is worth the 80. Bbjcim with no rush. Great DT, knows how to use her tongue well. FS is on the table but she's not my type. For a quick car blow & go she is perfect! Enjoy.

Swallow or spit?

V all I can say is one of your scenarios hit the nail on the head.
Happened with Belle.
Happened with ash201
Happened with Kelsey
Happened with blonde bombshell

Nuff said.
2?

I can see how that's possible.

P: I'm sorry, I don't do this (BBBJ. CIM, butt play, etc)
M: yes you do, I have proof! See?

Ok, maybe P is shocked that UG exists, that M then gets what he wants.

Does the provider then go through the thread, adds things up, says "this must be Mr. W"? Because of the specific details? (Then, If there is a next time, maybe slightly less details?)

Never got to see A201, Kelsey or "blonde bombshell", because, Mr. W, your reviews were so lurk/read, their phones got too busy, lol.

So, they shouldn't be mad at you, you got the businesses for them, right? But once that happened, they "moved on"? Your green is the same as anyone else's, so they forgot who got them so flush in the first place?

Did you expect a certain thankfulness back? In the form of better rates/services?

In this hobby, I guess, expect NOTHING back. You will never be disappointed.

Think of what you always tell us, and say it out loud:

"NEXT"!!!!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.