Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Not a bad life you say - working only six days a week and sharing an apartment in scenic downtown Flushing with 1 or 2 other people. Sounds like they are living in the lap of luxury. I assume they subtract from the 2 weeks off any days where they may be sick and not able to work. and hey - since they work 6 days a week that means they actually get 12 days off a year.

ps: the ones that work in the places that I go to at least get a couple of days worth of vitamin C - I always bring a bunch of various fruits for all the women to share. But hey - I'm just a bleeding heart..
its kinda funny now everytime i try a new amp and see a big bowl of fresh fruit i think danm Genius must of beat me here.......

n2deep - was thinking the same thing!!!

-----------------------------------------------

40th Rd. Visit on Sunday - posting here as I didn't get address

Was strolling the area early Sunday afternoon and wound up on 40th Rd. Walked from Main Street to Prince and no one caught my eye. Then as I walked back up the other side of the street, after passing several ladies - saw someone who I looked more carefully at as she asked if I wanted a massage. Not young - maybe in her 40s, or possibly more - but was semi-attractive. Her name is We-we (sp?).

It was near, sorry I didn't get a good look at address, maybe 135-41 40th Rd. She walked upstairs in front of me - short skirt with stockings. Stopped at 1st landing and we went inside. Then once inside, she used a key to unlock the door to the massage room area.

She asked for and I gave $30 for the hour (45 minutes). She proceeded to give a really good massage. The S/T was good, and on flip quite sensual. I reached under her top - no bra, and within a few minutes she removed the top to further enhance the experience.

Very good cleanup - did a bit more massage and then time to get dressed. I was there for maybe 45 minutes, but didn't mind as I had to rush somewhere afterwards and was late anyway.

Room seemed cleaner than many on 40th Rd. Decent experience for this older fellow. I'd repeat.

Tipped $20 and she was fine with that

Google maps shows a King Spa @ 135-28 40 Rd, on the south side of the street. The street view also shows a foot spa with a different phone # at the same/very close location. There's probably others in that immediate area too. $50 sounds like a pretty good deal.

Google maps shows a King Spa @ 135-28 40 Rd, on the south side of the street. The street view also shows a foot spa with a different phone # at the same/very close location. There's probably others in that immediate area too. $50 sounds like a pretty good deal.
that whole block is like you just went back in time,almost the scenes in "full metal jacket" where they try to ply you from the streets
for some "nookie"..My first times walking this area i had to recheck my bearings ..
the only downside is if you are a one who is picky where you lay and do your deed of choice it
is not the cleanest of places..
The 2nd foot place i stopped going as the people allowed people to yap on their cells during
it and i like to power nap during mine.......

After reading other posts, I decided to take a peak at the action on 40th Road. I was approached by multiple providers, but nothing caught my interest. Finally saw 1 hiding in a doorway at 135-31. Quoted me 30/hour. I figured I lapped around long enough so I decided to take the plunge. Room size was small, but the cleanliness was decent. My provider was Wendy. Limited English, but friendly. Gave a strong massage. I'd say above average massage. Then came the flip. Wasn't especially sensual, but she got the job done. Not big, but decent rack. She's probably in her 40s. OK face. Body good for woman in her 40s. Tipped $30 and she was ok with that.

I never availed myself to massage on 40th rd as I always went for "everything" with the women there. If you do a google maps street view you can actually see the available women either sitting in chairs or standing around in groups waiting for customers. I recognize most of them but never saw a "Wendy". Alas, street view purposely blurs out the faces of people (privacy issues I guess). FWIW, going rates are 70 for nonrushed "everything" . BTW don't ask "how much" - best to tell them as you are walking up the stairs to their place that you want everything for 70. These places are out and out bordellos and not uncommon to hear guys pounding away with their woman of choice in the booth on either side of yours while you are there.

Since my latina fast house of choice is gone (Chinese guy running it went back to china) I avail myself to the talent on 40th rd before I go to my legit place nearby for top notch 90 minute legit massage (25 for hr, 35 for 90 min).

I never availed myself to massage on 40th rd as I always went for "everything" with the women there. If you do a google maps street view you can actually see the available women either sitting in chairs or standing around in groups waiting for customers. I recognize most of them but never saw a "Wendy". Alas, street view purposely blurs out the faces of people (privacy issues I guess). FWIW, going rates are 70 for nonrushed "everything" . BTW don't ask "how much" - best to tell them as you are walking up the stairs to their place that you want everything for 70. These places are out and out bordellos and not uncommon to hear guys pounding away with their woman of choice in the booth on either side of yours while you are there.

Since my latina fast house of choice is gone (Chinese guy running it went back to china) I avail myself to the talent on 40th rd before I go to my legit place nearby for top notch 90 minute legit massage (25 for hr, 35 for 90 min).
FS followed by skilled legit massage. That's the way I like to go too.

Damn shame Flushing is so far from me. I would really like to taste the 40th rd. experience at least once now that the curiousity has been ignited in me.

Gotta put it on my "to do" list.

I envy the guys with easy access to Flushing. Such a playground for so little cost.

FS followed by skilled legit massage. That's the way I like to go too.

Damn shame Flushing is so far from me. I would really like to taste the 40th rd. experience at least once now that the curiousity has been ignited in me.

Gotta put it on my "to do" list.

I envy the guys with easy access to Flushing. Such a playground for so little cost.
And I envy the people who live on the north fork - away from the BS of Nassau County - but I wouldn't want to live there - just visit. The philosophical way to look at this IMHO, is to enjoy the quality of life benefits of where you are but put Flushing on your "to do list" a couple of times a year (alas I wish I could share my contact list online but if I did they would, as had happened before, they would quickly become overwhelmed) and read the posts to get what is worthwhile doing there - there are a lot of stinkers in Flushing too. Be advised to schedule your travel based on traffic conditions. If you do go, post it, and I will outline the pros and cons of the current legit staff at Happy Feet. I can also advise as to parking - a major, major problem in that area) if you don't know what you are doing.
I assume Riverhead isn't too far a trek for you so you will just have to make do with the whores there (not the ones who work in the County Center - ya know the ones just interested in f**king you w/o any enjoyment or benefit on your part) and legit Asian massage joints.

I am out on the N.F several times a year on nonmongering activities (to the ferry ) and reserve a couple of hours to enjoy the Greenport scene (great oyster shack frequented by some rather interesting locals) if you are into that). Have you been to Four & Twenty Blackbirds (Village Ln, Orient "business" district), great slice of pie and coffee that you could only get in the original place in Brooklyn.

PS. Given the travel expenses don't think you will be saving any money by going to Flushing but with the right places the experiences there can be delightful.

Any reason why you don't recommend the place. You did mention it in the first place.
It's the only one I can think of for FS $100 or less in the area. There was Butterfly 88 spa which closed about a year ago, the older women there would take $75 for FS plus the $30 house fee. The hot young ones would do FS for $110 on top of the house fee.

I counted 11 women out last night on 40th Road after 10pm. From a 1-10 there was only a couple that would rate as high as a 6 or 7. Avoid Linda - she's among the better looking ones but she has a horrible gut and a stinky snatch. She usually sits right next the the restaurant that is adjacent to the LIRR staircase. Cici is okay looking but a little heavier. She is in the same spot as Linda. Across the street there's Sasa. Who is the best looking MILF out of them all and comes out after 9pm. She'll be cold at first but warms up if you're a repeat customer. Skip her massage for $40 and go straight to boom-boom. $80 for that or less if you want to bargain with her. She'll start at $80. There's also Anal Judy who asks for $80. She's a legend but not in a good way. Proceed with caution.

I was able to hang on this block last night because I just missed my train back into the city. If you could see the drunk Mexicans, ancient Indian men, and assorted other dirtbags that are going with these women you probably wouldn't be turned on in the least.

I counted 11 women out last night on 40th Road after 10pm. From a 1-10 there was only a couple that would rate as high as a 6 or 7. Avoid Linda - she's among the better looking ones but she has a horrible gut and a stinky snatch. She usually sits right next the the restaurant that is adjacent to the LIRR staircase. Cici is okay looking but a little heavier. She is in the same spot as Linda. Across the street there's Sasa. Who is the best looking MILF out of them all and comes out after 9pm. She'll be cold at first but warms up if you're a repeat customer. Skip her massage for $40 and go straight to boom-boom. $80 for that or less if you want to bargain with her. She'll start at $80. There's also Anal Judy who asks for $80. She's a legend but not in a good way. Proceed with caution...... If you could see the drunk Mexicans, ancient Indian men, and assorted other dirtbags that are going with these women you probably wouldn't be turned on in the least.
Yup - you pretty much described the situation there. As I had posted "These places are out and out bordellos" so I don't know if you were surprised about the drunk Mexicans, ancient Indian men, and assorted other dirtbags that are going with these women. If you indulge I suggest that you bring your own condoms that in your experience are reliable.

.... FWIW, going rates are 70 for nonrushed "everything" . BTW don't ask "how much" - best to tell them as you are walking up the stairs to their place that you want everything for 70. These places are out and out bordellos and not uncommon to hear guys pounding away with their woman of choice in the booth on either side of yours while you are there.....

I counted 11 women out last night on 40th Road after 10pm. From a 1-10 there was only a couple that would rate as high as a 6 or 7. Avoid Linda - she's among the better looking ones but she has a horrible gut and a stinky snatch. She usually sits right next the the restaurant that is adjacent to the LIRR staircase. Cici is okay looking but a little heavier. She is in the same spot as Linda. Across the street there's Sasa. Who is the best looking MILF out of them all and comes out after 9pm. She'll be cold at first but warms up if you're a repeat customer. Skip her massage for $40 and go straight to boom-boom. $80 for that or less if you want to bargain with her. She'll start at $80. There's also Anal Judy who asks for $80. She's a legend but not in a good way. Proceed with caution.

I was able to hang on this block last night because I just missed my train back into the city. If you could see the drunk Mexicans, ancient Indian men, and assorted other dirtbags that are going with these women you probably wouldn't be turned on in the least.
Thanks for the heads up. Flushing it far out of my way, but I really felt like I was missing something for that price and selection. If that's the selection though, I"m not missing anything (at any price!). I'd rather spend twice as much half as often and be three times as satisfied. (But there's something for everybody, and if this works for you, it's not for me to criticize anyone's choices. They wouldn't be there if they weren't getting business).

It's the only one I can think of for FS $100 or less in the area. There was Butterfly 88 spa which closed about a year ago, the older women there would take $75 for FS plus the $30 house fee. The hot young ones would do FS for $110 on top of the house fee.
You must be a great negotiator, cuz I shelled out more than that.

Walked through 40th Rd this morning to grab some food near by as I was in the area. 95% of the signs from all the buildings on the street were removed. I had to do a few takes to take it all in. Maybe someone complained to the city?

Walked through 40th Rd this morning to grab some food near by as I was in the area. 95% of the signs from all the buildings on the street were removed. I had to do a few takes to take it all in. Maybe someone complained to the city?
The Main Street sidewalk near LIRR and 7-train, from 39th Ave (Church and parking lot) to 41st Ave (STBX), is being widened and gentrified by removing some scrappy street vendors. Perhaps 40th road is next for 'improvement'.

Lots of women out last night around midnight on 40th Road. Jessica is new and very cute. Gives good service. Sasa is a very attractive MILF. She wears red glasses. Linda usually wears all white jeans and shirt or a yellow dress, but avoid her horrible stinky pussy and sloppy gut. Anal Judy doesn't look very healthy. She's shrinking and her skin looks bad. Cici is getting fat and she's not as nice as she used to be. Last time she told me "too many drunk Mexicans! I don't like!" LOL!

... Anal Judy doesn't look very healthy. She's shrinking and her skin looks bad. ...
I saw Judy maybe 2 years ago. I had her bent over the table doing her vaginally doggie . I pulled out of her vagina and reached for the KY lube and lubed up her A-hole and covered genius jr. I realized that I could have easily slipped off the condom w/o her knowing and slid right in bare.
Others may have had similar thoughts and acted on it.
Just a thought.

I saw Judy maybe 2 years ago. I had her bent over the table doing her vaginally doggie . I pulled out of her vagina and reached for the KY lube and lubed up her A-hole and covered genius jr. I realized that I could have easily slipped off the condom w/o her knowing and slid right in bare.
Others may have had similar thoughts and acted on it.
Just a thought.
Oh I hear you. I know her from the street only. Would never go there. She gave me her card once and tried to get me to go with her! lol!