Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Just got back from Flushing on this cloudy and rainy day. A few things: Kelly at Gong Spa is almost impossible to book an appointment with since she's the only woman here (at least as far as I've been with - and I've been with almost all the attractive ones) who gives bj's.

At Happy Feet Annie is gone because she's having a baby. I'll miss her. She gave a damn good massage. Wei Wei is also gone. Couldn't find out why though. Maybe management found out about her giving hj's and bj's. Not that they were anything special. lol Her hj's were like an epileptic pulling a carrot out of the ground. Her bj's were better because she swallowed which was worth it. I always closed my eyes and imagined Annie was doing it! lol. I got a great massage from Lisa today. No extras offered but she's strong. Highly recommended.

Last thing - Cici on the 40th stroll has gained so much weight that from the side she looks like she pregnant. More cardio, Cici. Less Hagen Daaz!

Just got back from Flushing on this cloudy and rainy day. A few things: Kelly at Gong Spa is almost impossible to book an appointment with since she's the only woman here (at least as far as I've been with - and I've been with almost all the attractive ones) who gives bj's.

At Happy Feet Annie is gone because she's having a baby. I'll miss her. She gave a damn good massage. Wei Wei is also gone. Couldn't find out why though. Maybe management found out about her giving hj's and bj's. Not that they were anything special. lol Her hj's were like an epileptic pulling a carrot out of the ground. Her bj's were better because she swallowed which was worth it. I always closed my eyes and imagined Annie was doing it! lol. I got a great massage from Lisa today. No extras offered but she's strong. Highly recommended.

Last thing - Cici on the 40th stroll has gained so much weight that from the side she looks like she pregnant. More cardio, Cici. Less Hagen Daaz!
Agreed with Annie giving "damn good massage" - as long as that's all you wanted (or would get) from her. Wei Wei must have gotten caught as last time I saw her (was gone when I went a week later) she wouldn't allow DATY and only would give HJ and freed the girls (she would stare into space probably thinking of when she was going to do her laundry when I was sucking on her nips) . I never got around to asking for her private # (a mistake - too bad). I no longer post girls giving extras there as their customer base explodes and they soon get fired. I've been with all the girls there (go 2X a week) and Coco and Regina (I think - that's her name give good massages but no extras.

As far as Cici on the stroll - what makes you think she isn't pregnant - I don't know but it happens.

Too funny @genius about Wei Wei staring off into space. She'd always look to the side while she was giving me a bj. lol I always thought she was thinking about what she'd be having for dinner later on! I'll miss seeing her pageboy haircut bob up and down and her great massages. She'll turn up somewhere else soon, I'm sure.

Thanks for the heads up on Coco and Regina. I'll have to try them soon.

As far as Cici goes... well, I guess we'll find out in a few months if she's in fact pregnant! lol Right now with that gut of hers she's looking like she's at the 6 month mark!

@nycgamer,

Thanks for the response about Gong Spa.

If you find out where Wei Wei goes, can you please post.

I have been to Happy Feet, but only had a therapeutic massage. I am not sure who my provider was, but I don't think that I would go back just for that.

Sure, no problem. If she got fired (which I really think she did) she may have to work in the city or out in NJ for a bit. Word spreads fast in Flushing. Actually it spreads pretty damn fast throughout this whole Chinese spa world!

Wei Wei is not good looking by any stretch of the imagination, bro. Her body is tight but trust me, she's not hot at all. She's also around 50 years old give or take a few years. FS places are not an option for her.

BTW, got a message from a member of another website about Kelly yesterday. Good luck booking an appointment with her. He had to go back twice to see her and she asked for $100 for a bj!

Wei Wei is not good looking by any stretch of the imagination, bro. Her body is tight but trust me, she's not hot at all. She's also around 50 years old give or take a few years. FS places are not an option for her.

BTW, got a message from a member of another website about Kelly yesterday. Good luck booking an appointment with her. He had to go back twice to see her and she asked for $100 for a bj!
I was not aware of how Wei Wei looked and also didn't know how old she is. Thanks for telling me.

Are there any others to see at Gong Spa (for a BJ or a good HE). And do you know about how much tip they will ask.

I went there a few times last year and couldn't get a HE. Others told me the same thing. Before that, they used to do it, and I think that they have now resumed it. Probably too much competition in the area.

Every single woman I've seen at Gong Spa offered me at least a hj. Most will ask for at least $40 tip. If they can get more $ out of you they will try. Kelly is getting more because she's a hot milf who gives a great bj.

@nycgamer,

Thanks for the response. $40 is kind of high for a HE in Flushing, but it looks like the girls are getting that much.

I am pretty sure that some of you have noticed that most of the business signs on 40th Road are no longer there. Did the city take them down? Also, what does this mean?

Curious, are the girls pictured actually the ones that you see. That would be rare if so. Thanks!
I tried this place last week. Street meter parking out front close to highway. I actually went in the AM hours so I was told the evening girls are the ones in the pictures..(guess will have to try PM hours to find out..)
The place is very nice, new, clean. Private street level entrance no signs out front. Enter the door and head down to the basement. Separate lounge seating on entry. Looks like 3-5 private rooms available in the back. Rooms have cameras of the layout to see any visitors approaching, lingering etc. I though this a nice touch for us nervous clients.
Mamasan brings me to room and in comes a Japanese provider 30's 7/10 in body and face. Usually hard to find 7/10 or higher in the AM hours...

Upon entry to the room asks me have I been before I say yes and tells me $60 for an hour. I tell her I only want 30 minutes as was my lunch break. She immediately leaves the room to get Mamasan (I think she was concerned I didn't want to pay the full $60 rate LOL) I hear them & see them (on camera) talking in the hall while I get undressed. When she comes back she is like only hour $60 I guess she thought I was trying to haggle BUT I was really pressed for time. I say no I only want 30 minutes and push the $60 in her hand. She smiles and takes the money out and returns in a better mood. Massage average followed instructions on locations allowing me to touch what I could reach during massage..then the flip. She jestures HJ, BJ...I smack on ass and give her the look. She acts like she doesn't understand and repeats gesture of HJ, BJ I say no and sit up and rub her ass and crotch. She smiles and says $120 I eagerly comply. She returns and strips. We do Mish and I have to tell her to shhhhhh..because she keeps asking me if I love japan girl over and over. i complete my lunch mission and I'm out of there. Overall I give 6/10. Definitely recommend and Will try and return soon in the PM to see if photos are actual and enjoy a longer stay.

Went to my legit place for a 90 minute massage on 40th RD by Skyview mall.

I parked my car a couple of blocks away so after the massage I decided to try an experiment. Starting at 40th Rd by the mall I went into every basement AMP on the way back to my car.

Once inside a place the girl would bring me to a room where I would ask "How much for everything?" The price usually started at $180 ($40 for room and $140 for the girl). When I balked the price quickly came down to $140 total (one came down to $120). I walked down College Point Blvd toward Home Depot and the story was the same - every single place. The women were attractive and very doable.

When I started to leave one place the girl tried to entice me by pulling out a tit placing my hand on it and then pulling down her panties and placing my hand on her snatch and saying "you like?"

I tried the place right across the street from Skyview mall on 40th rd GuiZu Spa a few weeks ago ...Basement entry I just rang and they let me in. Very dark ...girls laying in the front in blankets as sleeping there. The girl in rotation that opened the door was very thin 5/10 I immediately noticed a 9/10 walking from the back and pointed to her eagerly anticipating a great session. BUT she was busy and said 1 hour. I couldn't wait around so got her name and left as the others were not above 6/10 (named helen) I went back to follow up on a 9/10 helen last week. the Girl whos turn it was to get customer who let me in was a 4/10 ......i asked for Helen and they didnt understand and said she wasn't there finally. I noticed two girls trying to use hula hoop one was a 7.5/10 sexy body i immediately looked and spoke to her. She acknowledged and took me back to the last room on the left.
Regular massage set up with table no frills $60 house fee. Girls name was Lily cute face and very nice body 7.5/10 overall. Massage was nice, strong hands. on the flip she gestures the regular HJ or BJ i ask price she says $120 I say no way and smack her on the ass giving the FS signal. She asks if I have a CD I say NO. She goes out and comes back with saran wrap and puts it on me and gives a BJ. I stop her immediately. And tell her to go find a condom! A little back and forth and she goes out and comes back with a condom LOL takes it out the wrapper and puts it on. Ok now we are in business. Quick BJ and I bend her over the table and and finish up with her on the table on her stomach. I returned in 2 days for the same experience. LIly is very accommodating but Im always keeping an eye out for that 9/10 helen! same body and build but hotter!

Like some of you who've been AMP regulars for years you know what to expect in these places. Women who look nothing like the pictures used in advertising a place. If anything, you may consider yourself fortunate if the actual masseuses you meet are within the same decade as the ladies in the ads.

Since bait and switch is the rule as opposed to the exception with AMPs you ultimately stay once you are at a place- they expect it, and have a session with the old ladies available. No one wants to admit it, but there are many of us who do it and actually get turned out by these mature Asian Masseuses. I for one am not ashamed to admit I seek these older ladies, because quite frankly they are quite uninhibited about their menu offerings. I've always wondered to myself why don't AMPs just admit the truth- the ladies are well past their prime. As regular patrons of AMPs we are conditioned to getting our rocks off with mature Asian women, so who are they fooling!

So when I saw a post on Backpage for a place on Depot Road that advertised their women as mature, 42 years in age, I said to myself-Alas! One of these owners gets it! I couldn't wait to meet a cigarette smoking weathered mature Asian woman with a gut, who probably is well past 50 years in age; but dressed like Britney Spears in that video about Oops doing something again. After years of bait and switch I will get what I read in the BP post; mind you it is still too much to ask for the pictures to be accurate. Beggars cannot be choosers.

So I make may way to this spot on Depot Road across from the LIRR station. Upon entry I am met by a woman who is younger than 50, most likely in her late 30s or early 40s. She is short in height and petite in stature with a cute face. Unfortunately she cannot accommodate my hour request so she brings in the reserve. Another lady in the same age range, that is not as attractive, appears. The second lady dispenses with any pretense of a massage, and once realizing I am willing to do FS breaks out the diving suit and tells me to get on top while semi-erect and barely offered CBJ. To say she rushed the CBJ would be beyond charitable. More like a couple of licks to check off the box that it happened.

In summary this place took the typical AMP false advertising to a new level. The ladies may be in their 40s, but did not look it- so do not expect truly mature AMP providers. AMP logic holds that ladies advertised as in their 20s are really in their 30s and 40s. So this logic should translate to women advertised as in there 40s should be in their 50s and 60s. This place rushes the session while up-selling and charging for the hour, although their ad clearly says ”no rash,”which I figured meant rush. What else, awe just don't go here the type of nonsense perpetrated by these AMP advertisers really needs to stop.

Regards,

Pops

http://queens.************/WomenSeekMen/mature-woman-looking-for-mature-man/109295168

@nycgamer,

Thanks for the response. $40 is kind of high for a HE in Flushing, but it looks like the girls are getting that much.

I am pretty sure that some of you have noticed that most of the business signs on 40th Road are no longer there. Did the city take them down? Also, what does this mean?
They are cleaning up the street. Stores will get new facades. When the renovations to the LIRR station are completed don't be surprised if there's a heavier LE presence.

Spring Spa 135-05 40th Rd 718-961-3599

This place is just an Asian bordello. I sampled 3 of the women there over past 3 weeks.

I used to go to a fast house $40 +5 tip prior to going to my legit massage place but since the guy running it went back to China I started going to this place.
You can either go up the stairs to 2Fl or sometimes the girls are hanging outside. You simple say 70 for everything and the nod ok.
Girls always head to the bathroom to was up prior to coming back to the room. Most rooms (cubical size actually) have solid doors but the walls go up just shy of the ceiling so you can hear what's going on in next room. Rooms were clean.

When the girl goes to wash up I hide my opened condom in a easy to reach spot. I try to be 1st customer of the day (in fact saw the girls walking to the place in mid morning 10 am or so)
I every case girls would do BBBJ and lick my scrotum and taint area. None would "toss the salad" and would take all the time I wanted. In every case the girls were pleasant, smiling and clearly were interested in my comfort and pleasure. Zero rush.

Melissa: small girl maybe 5'1, ok face, 34 large A's small B's type with nice nips, trim figure. Always had on full dress that looked like it came from a teenage girl from the 1950's. All she need was bobby socks and outfit would be complete. DFK was fine and BBBJ good with no teeth interference and no hand action - all lips. She took out condom and put it on small table near bed (didn't know about my hidden condom trick.) Went down to DATY - all fresh and clean. Trim bush. After a couple of minutes her hips flattened out and she rose slightly to meet my mouth. Her eyes were closed and as she started getting close she held my hands, She didn't know I slipped on my condom. After about 6-7 minutes she started pumping my mouth then squirmed all over, the pulled my head away while just lying there with eyes closed. I climbed on board and she wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her ankles around mine.

She had no idea I had a condom on.
After a couple on minutes she looked over at the condom she had on the table still in its wrapped. I asked "is ok?" glancing at it and she nodded yes. Asked for cowgirl and she nooded ok - that's when she saw I had a condom on and gave a giggle knowing I fooled her. CG was good then did some doggie. While doggie I put some KY on my finger and started to lube her ass. She saw genius jr prior and gave me a "you got to be kidding look". I said "will be ok and will go slow". Slowly got about half way in (took easily 4-5 minutes of gentle pressure before I felt her anus relax and I slowly slid in. She could only take a couple of minutes of this and asked me to finish on top. Change the condom to a fresh one and pounded away until done.

Lisa: Similar description to Melissa except bigger tits, fuller (but trim) body. Performance was identical - perhaps a little better and pulled the same "hidden condom trick" after she came from DATY. Nice though - before we started she took out some mouthwash that and I used and between BJ, DATY and DFK she used on my mouth and her a little spray mouth freshener - nice touch.
to be continued. When I slide in I looked at the condom in wrapped on the table and she just smiled and said "Up to you" as to whether I would put it on or not. Would not consider greek.

Lulu: Fullest of all the girls (but trim) with good sized B's almost like small C's. Would not do DFK. Would not consider greek. CG when she lay prone on my body (instead of the squatting motion that they otherwise do) was outstanding - probably the best I've had - with tight snatch and milking squeezing action as she slid to and fro.

Pro: pleasant, non rushed, enthusiastic performance from small Chinese girls at a low price. Girls are happy to give you their private #'s.

Cons: They clearly have no problem with BBFS. I won't be doing DATY if I use any of them again.
There is a legit business at right angles to their front door. You need to press the doorbell then stand back out of sight of the people working there.