Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Hey Longshan, If you look at the website and scroll through the photos, they do have pics of her and in the PH announcements , Joey is on the list.

is this the same Joey ?
It is hard to tell, because I know she was pregnant and should have had her kid already so I don't know. I don't have that much money to visit a place like that anymore to expensive for me nowadays.!
i saw on PH a Joey listed and I never saw her over at the northern blvd place nr little neck..
but if she is the one that was there wasnt there rumblings about HIV,and if so do these "higher level spas"
do a complete mediacal testing on their "workers". It would be a major strike in my book.
As far as I know in how they get hired is through word of mouth as well as through wechat they have like a forum for asians where they can put out looking for girls to work and stuff, all you have to is call them and then work for them as to health checking I have no idea. Most girls knows someone who knows someone so they can get introduced so they usually go to a place to test it out etc.

In their advertisement they claim to have a sauna, are you able to confirm whether or not they have one.

TIA

Pops
In their advertisement they claim to have a sauna, are you able to confirm whether or not they have one.

TIA

Pops

Was here last month - Sunshine Spa, off of Union Tpke. Went Monday bout 6pm. Rang bell young Asian girl answered took me to a private room. Collected house fee and stripped. Put on a robe and she took me downstairs for TS. Good and soapy, nice hands, scrubbed the crown jewels good. Then back to the room on my stomach for a good back massage, while shes rubbing my back, I'm rubbing her thighs and cute butt so she knows what I'm looking for. When she's done I turn over and speaking little English wants to know if I want a Happy Ending. Sure do! We go back and forth with price. When we agree and she collects she comes back and strips to her panties. Grabs my cock and gives me a good ole fashioned HJ. Said her name was Kiki small tits big areola's which I sucked on while she was doing me. After I exploded she got wipes and cleaned me up. Very satisfying experience. I may go back but wanna see what's better in Queens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received text for this place on Monday. Before this place was Newsis spa it's was Bobo spa. Location was tuff since directly on bell Blvd and next to bar. This place is next to coffee shop in a brand new store front the front door still had newspaper on it. So you walk in and it look like different offices will be there, as of now everything was empty. I head down stairs and ring bell. I was greated by Karla 30's spinner tan kgirl she lead me to room I gave house fee then she help me into robe and off to ts. Ts was excellent hit all right spots. Back to room for great massage. Then some teasing and then 120 for fs and cbj great experience good clean up after. The ladies have always been very nice and accommodating.

Text I received below.

Hi= Regular customers, a good news, the Newsis SPA On the 39-19Bell Blvd have already moved to the 210-15 Northern Blvd Bayside Basement NY 11361, We a re going to Grand open March26 Sunday, The new company name is : <SPA 4 Seasons Bodywork INC>. We have parking space. Welcome to our New SPA gentlemen. Call: 917-670-0018 or 646-421-3108

......FWIW, one of the things I sometimes do when I'm going to a legit place is to go to a fast house 1st to take the edge off so I'm not a pest to the legit girls. I've found a really good clean Latina place nearby, $40 plus a small tip (like 5 bucks) that is run by Chinese guy. Always has young (low 20's) attractive Latinas, 1 girl only and changes every week. You get CBJ, CFS, CG, RCG as long as you can hold out (not long as these girls tend to be tight) with a naked girl on a bed. Nothing allowed that involves saliva from the guy (figure it out). Sorry guys, by personal reference only now although he was on BP about a year ago when he 1st started up to get customers. You may want to check BP from time to time if your interested in stuff like that.
Fast House
This place, on Sanford corner with Kissena, is now closed. I've been going there for a while, always just before I go to my legit place for a 90 minute massage. Young Chinese guy running the place decided it was time to go back to China for good and left March 31st. New tenants look legit as they had some child's toy on the outside balcony.
Was Apt 2A, phone 347-684-2200 so if any of you guys were using the place it is no more.
Too bad as although only a 1 girl operation, the girls tended to be mid 20's, slim and fairly attractive and for 40 bucks you could get yourself calmed down for when you went to a legit place and didn't want to be a pest with a legit girl.

BTW - the legit places I go to, flushing and LI, I would say about half the time you can get extras especially once they know you. Extras I've gotten range from HE to everything except greek.

Sunshine spa 646-919-2562
79-16 Parsons Blvd

Went here Sunday sent text they replied with address and that they had pretty girls working. Showed up it's a very busy block and you have to ring bell and wait. Luckily it was early Sunday so street traffic is low. Went in meet Lisa in her 20's definitely a 9 out of 10. Took me to room gave house fee, then changed she returned and gave me towel not a robe to go to shower. Shower was good but then she handed me towel so I can dry myself. Back to room lame massage then flip I opted for FS 120 she left to clean up. She returned great body natural top awesome backside. CBJ then fs once done terrible clean up quick wipe with tissue and then got dressed. She was hot but service also makes the difference. Might return and try someone else since she was hot.
Tried this place had Coco cute 20ish Chinese girl small tits nice ass spinner type. very playful all smiles. Table shower was good but quick. Actually gave a pretty good massage but it only lasted for about 20 minutes. Flipped and she quickly suggested FS asked for 140 I countered with 120 she said no 140 didn't feel like haggling so I agreed. Covered BJ was toothy so glad it was brief. followed by CG and finished Mish. All in All Okay pricey for Queens 60 + 140 may return and try someone else. I also doubt this place will last as it is a storefront on a busy street

Tried this place had Coco cute 20ish Chinese girl small tits nice ass spinner type. very playful all smiles. Table shower was good but quick. Actually gave a pretty good massage but it only lasted for about 20 minutes. Flipped and she quickly suggested FS asked for 140 I countered with 120 she said no 140 didn't feel like haggling so I agreed. Covered BJ was toothy so glad it was brief. followed by CG and finished Mish. All in All Okay pricey for Queens 60 + 140 may return and try someone else. I also doubt this place will last as it is a storefront on a busy street
I was here two weeks ago on a sunday evening. Place is on a really busy street with a bar next door. I dont know if i would go back, i was just going in to check the price for an hr massage and check out the talent, i saw lisa, she said she was 26. She was very very pretty so i ended up staying after she said $40 for the hr.

I had a nice table shower she took care of all the spots made sure everything was clean. Once back in the room she asked me what i wanted, i told her just a masaage and she asked me for an additional $20. I went back and fourth with the girl as she had quoted me $40 at the door, she was just so damn cute though so i accepted. After the massage onto the flip and she asks if i want a hj, i say sure and she wants 40 more. I gave her $20 and said i had no more, she took it.

All in all total damaga was .8 for a HE. I dont know if i would go back, the message was actually really good and firm and the place is really clean but the price for extras on the menu is crazy high, so many other places but the girls here were all pretty i cought another girl as i walked back from the table shower and she was young and pretty. I might go back just for a legit massage and possibly see if i can build something with lisa for a better experience as i dont think queens fs price should be higher than $.2

Fast House
This place, on Sanford corner with Kissena, is now closed. I've been going there for a while, always just before I go to my legit place for a 90 minute massage. Young Chinese guy running the place decided it was time to go back to China for good and left March 31st. New tenants look legit as they had some child's toy on the outside balcony.
Was Apt 2A, phone 347-684-2200 so if any of you guys were using the place it is no more.
Too bad as although only a 1 girl operation, the girls tended to be mid 20's, slim and fairly attractive and for 40 bucks you could get yourself calmed down for when you went to a legit place and didn't want to be a pest with a legit girl.
Thanks for the update. Like you said it was a good option for a quickie with a clean room and fairly young and attractive spanish girls.

Does anyone know about the place at 35-20 Union for extras? Been there twice but only got legit massage and I did not ask for anything more. Nice setting, it's clean and well kept. The rooms have doors and are quite dark, which makes me think something more may be available. $30 for the hour body run, $20 for one hour foot massage, combined two hours is discounted at $45.

Received text for this place on Monday. Before this place was Newsis spa it's was Bobo spa. Location was tuff since directly on bell Blvd and next to bar. This place is next to coffee shop in a brand new store front the front door still had newspaper on it. So you walk in and it look like different offices will be there, as of now everything was empty. I head down stairs and ring bell. I was greated by Karla 30's spinner tan kgirl she lead me to room I gave house fee then she help me into robe and off to ts. Ts was excellent hit all right spots. Back to room for great massage. Then some teasing and then 120 for fs and cbj great experience good clean up after. The ladies have always been very nice and accommodating.

Text I received below.

Hi= Regular customers, a good news, the Newsis SPA On the 39-19Bell Blvd have already moved to the 210-15 Northern Blvd Bayside Basement NY 11361, We a re going to Grand open March26 Sunday, The new company name is : <SPA 4 Seasons Bodywork INC>. We have parking space. Welcome to our New SPA gentlemen. Call: 917-670-0018 or 646-421-3108
Curious, are the girls pictured actually the ones that you see. That would be rare if so. Thanks!

Beauty Valley Spa
35-21 Farrington St.

I think I put this in the right location. My apologies, if I should have put this in the NJ/NY/CT spa forum.

I've been here twice within the past two weeks. Its one block north of Northern, quite busy. The police station on Union is around the corner. Anyway, I was in flushing visiting my favorite dumpling house and decided to look for a good massage. I didn't call, and was never there previously. The front door leads directly to the spa in the basement. I rang the bell, door opens. A 35-40 lady brings me to a private room with a massage table in it. I'm not generally attracted to asian women but... I think she was wearing a nurse outfit, IDK. She was pretty, trimmed and firm. The place was clean, and one of the better massages I've had.

She proceeds to give me a 30 minute massage, and rolled out the 5 or 6 knots I had. Mutual touching the entire time OTC. My second visit, same girl, she offered me a TS, I passed. I thought it was a one woman show, but another girl was there at the end of my second visit.
prices for me as follows, $.4 to the house, additional $.6 for HE, $.12 for CBJ w/ FS.

I've only experienced AMPs in Atlantic City prior. I think my days of flushing AMPs are over. Just too risky, especially knowing that other locations have been raided. I think on Farrington as well. I have no complaints about the service. This palor doesn't seem to advertise on BP. The phone was ringing while I was there this last time. That made me a little weary. Again, no complaints. I just don't have the guts to do it in flushing again. I tried for the bellerose crew but haven't had luck lately.

Went to my legit place for a 90 minute massage on 40th RD by Skyview mall.

I parked my car a couple of blocks away so after the massage I decided to try an experiment. Starting at 40th Rd by the mall I went into every basement AMP on the way back to my car.

Once inside a place the girl would bring me to a room where I would ask "How much for everything?" The price usually started at $180 ($40 for room and $140 for the girl). When I balked the price quickly came down to $140 total (one came down to $120). I walked down College Point Blvd toward Home Depot and the story was the same - every single place. The women were attractive and very doable.

When I started to leave one place the girl tried to entice me by pulling out a tit placing my hand on it and then pulling down her panties and placing my hand on her snatch and saying "you like?"

Went to my legit place for a 90 minute massage on 40th RD by Skyview mall.

I parked my car a couple of blocks away so after the massage I decided to try an experiment. Starting at 40th Rd by the mall I went into every basement AMP on the way back to my car.

Once inside a place the girl would bring me to a room where I would ask "How much for everything?" The price usually started at $180 ($40 for room and $140 for the girl). When I balked the price quickly came down to $140 total (one came down to $120). I walked down College Point Blvd toward Home Depot and the story was the same - every single place. The women were attractive and very doable.

When I started to leave one place the girl tried to entice me by pulling out a tit placing my hand on it and then pulling down her panties and placing my hand on her snatch and saying "you like?"
I guess the days of $80 for everything are gone on 40th Rd?

I guess the days of $80 for everything are gone on 40th Rd?
Not at all. In fact all the ladies there that I have talked to (and employed) accept the 80 fee for everything (and I mean everything except bare FS).
However the ladies I saw in the AMPs for the most part were a (small) step above those on 40th rd.
IMHO, the competition for $'s is fierce - even the "legit" places are offereing extras if you are (like I am) a steady customer. There are girls in the legit places that simply will not offer extras whatever the price but I don't see how a woman can give a great massage for $25 and live on the $20 (if she is lucky) tip.

I think that there are more massage parlors now then there were a few years ago, so why is the price increasing?

Are there a good number of people willing to pay between the $140 and $180 total that many places seem to be asking for?

Are the days of paying $100 total for FS at a massage parlor over?

I think that there are more massage parlors now then there were a few years ago, so why is the price increasing??
I see the opposite.

Are there a good number of people willing to pay between the $140 and $180 total that many places seem to be asking for??
I have no idea why guys are willing to pay the starting asking price. In every case in my experiment, when I balked at the starting asking price "for everything", the girls immediately dropped the asking price. I also find it the same with the Asian agencies that work the motels/hotels - I see posts on this board where guys pay the asking price of $130 for the very same agencies that accept a $100 price I offer.

Are the days of paying $100 total for FS at a massage parlor over?
I just got a top notch (today - the place I came from prior to my experiment) 90 minute massage with BBBJCIM for from a "legit" place for $35 house and $40 tip. About half the girls there are totally legit and perform the $35 house 90 minute massage and are happy with a $20 tip ("you ask for me next time" when I give them the tip). I've also gotten FS from some of the girls at legit places but it is clear that they would get fired if boss found out that were even giving just a HE, no less FS.

@genius,

Can you provide any clues about who will provide more than a legit massage from where you get the 90-minute massage.

I just can't try to build a relationship with a provider by going to her a few times and then it turns out that she only does a legit massage. I just don't have the time to do that.

I treat the girls nicely wherever I go.

The high price that AMPs are charging for FS these days is kind of out of my range.

@genius,

Can you provide any clues about who will provide more than a legit massage from where you get the 90-minute massage.

I just can't try to build a relationship with a provider by going to her a few times and then it turns out that she only does a legit massage. I just don't have the time to do that.

The high price that AMPs are charging for FS these days is kind of out of my range.
The last time I had the self-inflicted misfortune of doing just that the place was deluged with guys asking for the girl (during my session there alone 3 guys came in, asked for the girl and when told she wasn't available turned around and walked out), the boss figured the obvious and the girl got fired.

I will not be doing that again.

The last time I had the self-inflicted misfortune of doing just that the place was deluged with guys asking for the girl (during my session there alone 3 guys came in, asked for the girl and when told she wasn't available turned around and walked out), the boss figured the obvious and the girl got fired.

I will not be doing that again.
Believe me I hear what you are saying, but is there anything that you can say. Perhaps some kind of clue that is helpful if you actually go there and see the girls. Something to look for.

Or I would basically be walking in with no idea who to go to. And after a session if it is legit, you don't even know if more is possible after a couple of more visits.

Believe me I hear what you are saying, but is there anything that you can say. Perhaps some kind of clue that is helpful if you actually go there and see the girls. Something to look for.

Or I would basically be walking in with no idea who to go to. And after a session if it is legit, you don't even know if more is possible after a couple of more visits.
IMHO, if you are looking at a legit place as a way to get extras on the cheap you are going to be disappointed; go to the regular extras places where what is expected is what you will get.

My attitude has always been that the girls at a legit place work hard for very little money and see themselves as respectable women. I go there for a good, relatively inexpensive legit massage in a stress free clean environment where I'm not hearing some guy pound the crap out of some woman along with her fake moaning in the next thin walled cubicle . In fact I used to go (until it closed) a fast house just prior to my legit massage so I wouldn't be a horny pest to the girl. That said when you become a regular and establish trust it will become clear that with some (actually lately I would say perhaps half) of the women extras are available.

@genius,

Unfortunately if Genius did that the lurkers would swarm the place and cause the woman to get fired.