Best Pizza in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Bx, Manhattan, SI and Long Island)

Little help here guys...just moved to the Patchogue/Medford area about 2 yrs ago and I still cant find a decent pizza joint around here! Any help?I am right off rte 112 near the Nissan dealer.

Obviously if you go late at night then you are going to wait in line with all the weirdos. Who likes to do that? The pizza is great as long as you dont wait in an enormous line.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It tastes like someone poured a can of Campbell's Cream of Artichoke Soup on some pizza dough.

The 2 places they had which were worth a shit (This Little Piggy Had Roast Beef and Chubby Mary's) both closed.

Ville Monte in a small strip mall in Old Bethpage. Even though a couple miles from Rt 110 business area, and more or less in the middle of nowhere, line goes out the door at lunch time. Many styles of pizza and toppings by the slice. I occasionally go for lunch with a former UG member (alas got himself banned) to discuss latest adventures. My favorite slice is thin crust with broccoli rabe topping. After lunch, if you are a scotch drinker (I was until recently), stop by Bottles and Values next door (has the best prices anywhere on booze and wine) for a bottle of irish whiskey called The Irishman. As smooth as any of the 12 year scotches for around $30 a liter (I see it $35/liter at Stew Leonards) plus they periodically email out $5 coupons or 20% off coupons - saves you money that you can put toward other uses.

Surprised i didnt see any of the "Rosa's" mentioned. 65'th, Metro, or Freshpond.

i personally think the one on 65th is great.

although growing up in Howard Beach, i still think New Park is great, but.. it has gotten a bit thin and flimsy

pokler

Power Bottom
Joe's Pizza near Waverly place in the Village. Hands down the closest to Napoli in Italy. If you've never had pizza in Napoli then you don't get to doubt me! ( except Slinky ) lol

Joes in Queens. Corner of the lie service rd and marithon pky. Great special slices. I always stop when in the area.

Momma lombardi's in Holbrook is good too. So is the rest of their food

Surprised i didnt see any of the "Rosa's" mentioned. 65'th, Metro, or Freshpond.

i personally think the one on 65th is great.

although growing up in Howard Beach, i still think New Park is great, but.. it has gotten a bit thin and flimsy
I used to go there in the 80s. It was the best around in an area with great pizza

Joes is OK.
John's is great, as is Grimaldis on 6th Ave, Juliana's is amazing and one that most haven't heard of in Brooklyn
Giuseppina’s Pizza. Lucali's is also great in Brooklyn and Giuseppina's is owned by the brother of the Lucali owner and threw pies for him before opening this place, where you can usually get a table.
If you are going to Barclays Center, go to Patsy's- great coal oven pizza

Sal's Pizza in Williamsburg is very good. The Patsy's by Barclays isn't as good as the original in Manhattan. Grimaldis in Brooklyn and totonnos in Brooklyn are top notch also