Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

Cruised tonite around Freling, down to Elizabeth and up to North Newark. Several girls out at each location but nothing to write home about. Didn't pickup. Maybe its because I'm getting older but I'm getting more and more picky. I'm not just going to pick up anything because I'm horny. I'd rather go home with a full tank then get serviced by a beaten down crackwhore with dentures. Damn I miss the days when there was a good selection of pretty hot chicks out on the strolls.

Last edited:
Cruised tonite around Freling, down to Elizabeth and up to North Newark. Several girls out at each location but nothing to write home about. Didn't pickup. Maybe its because I'm getting older but I'm getting more and more picky. I'm not just going to pick up anything because I'm horny. I'd rather go home with a full tank then get serviced by a beaten down crackwhore with dentures. Damn I miss the days when there was a good selection of pretty hot chicks out on the strolls.

oh yeah... like i said before in the early 90's they were out every night and you got so many competin for the prize!! off broad in eliz they knew me...i had so many i lost count!

Last edited:
Stopped out the other night..Picked up BSW named Kim.. Small chest not so cracked out but looked mid 40s..Mouth like the comic adel givens..Cut little body with a soft bubble butt..Did BBBJTCIM and that throat is deep..Finished off mish for .50...10 was a tip since we were there for an hour..Never once did she rush..

Saw her walking to frelig from the building next to the popeyes about 11pm..

Lack of ez pass prevented me from returning as of yet

Stopped out the other night..Picked up BSW named Kim.. Small chest not so cracked out but looked mid 40s..Mouth like the comic adel givens..Cut little body with a soft bubble butt..Did BBBJTCIM and that throat is deep..Finished off mish for .50...10 was a tip since we were there for an hour..Never once did she rush..

Saw her walking to frelig from the building next to the popeyes about 11pm..

Lack of ez pass prevented me from returning as of yet
nice pickup. will have to cruise one night.

Last edited:
out on freling

went out this morning to check this place out. very confusing to get to. Drove up and down and found nothing. Drove up clinton and found 3 Sw. Saw one who for 20 bj. it was ok but not the best. drove up into irvington area all the while early morning About 6-8am.

went out this morning to check this place out. very confusing to get to. Drove up and down and found nothing. Drove up clinton and found 3 Sw. Saw one who for 20 bj. it was ok but not the best. drove up into irvington area all the while early morning About 6-8am.
very confusing? very easy to get to. whats the problem?

Last edited:
yes indeed. found a nice Bsw on Freling. she had a nice ass and gave a excellent BJ for 20 beans. I been back several time over the last couple of weeks. I driven around and wound up in clinton and 18th street. there are lot of abandon housing around there but lots of hoes out. Mostly Bsw, rating them from 1-10 i would say 4-6.

yes indeed. found a nice Bsw on Freling. she had a nice ass and gave a excellent BJ for 20 beans. I been back several time over the last couple of weeks. I driven around and wound up in clinton and 18th street. there are lot of abandon housing around there but lots of hoes out. Mostly Bsw, rating them from 1-10 i would say 4-6.
what time approx?

Picked up a 40 something dirty blond close to Prince St and Union Ave last week. Outstanding BBBJCIMS for 25. She really enjoyed providing service, kept going way after I was done. Name was Jackie, nice enough. Probably looks better with clothes on than without. Would repeat.

Prince St. Union Avenue in Elizabeth.

Also probably a new low for me, very pregnant, 20something, SW over by Freling. Not sure if she is lightskinned WOC or Spanish??? She has a nice smile, seems like a nice person, says she is drug free...I believe it. I think she needs cash for the new kid. Checked one off of my list.

Another one, red head, young, great head! Over by Walgreens in Elizabeth. 25bbbj, very enjoyable.

Great work seekrr, thanks for the info! I cruise those areas quite a bit, very hit or miss.

Also, not far from there I've seen several SWs on Sherman and Pennsylvania (and adjacent streets) in Newark, around the area near Alice's Pioneer stripclub. Most are older crackheads but occasionally you'll find a diamond in the rough who you'd be surprised is out there. Just saw a few out tonight but didn't pick up. There was maybe 1 out of 6 who looked decent.

Prince St. Union Avenue in Elizabeth.

Also probably a new low for me, very pregnant, 20something, SW over by Freling. Not sure if she is lightskinned WOC or Spanish??? She has a nice smile, seems like a nice person, says she is drug free...I believe it. I think she needs cash for the new kid. Checked one off of my list.

Another one, red head, young, great head! Over by Walgreens in Elizabeth. 25bbbj, very enjoyable.
Hey seekrr, what time was this? I am frequently in the area looking, but have never seen any over that side of E-town.