Show World

Edison Ave Virgin's 1st Recon Stop #2

Saw several older swinger couples coming and going Sat Night, with only 3 dancers in back lounge.

Good looking tall white girl with straight black hair quoted $25 min room fee + $60 min tip, but I decided to move on.

You should check out the girls I have reviewed. Standard rates and great time. See my reivews as of late. There is Kendra, Alayla great skills and nice time. Recently had a dance with a tall white latina named Delinda. Another gem in the place. She's 5'9 spinner shape and pretty face. Great vibe, standard rates and great appeal. Man try one of these. You wont be disappointed.

Yes, I just saw Shy on Saturday night. She's not going to get fake boobs, which I was glad to hear. Anyway, Shy works Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night. She might pick up a random day shift every now and then, but those are her definite nights.

Gave the usual tip and we started with some OTC groping, got comfortable and I fingered her as she gave me a CBJ. After I was worked up, she rode me cowgirl style, and then she had me get on top of her for some missionary fun.

Shy is usually there weekend evenings (Th Fri Sat?) and she is very good. She has good reviews on this thread.

Saw Shy

I saw Shy for the first time and was not disappointed. I walked in late on Friday night and there were only two women in the lounge. Shy and some other white girl, who did not look interested in making money. Took a single with Shy and just wanted CBJ. Took out the 100 and she went to work. Excellent job and she is prettier than I expected, she is downright gorgeous!

Shea

well I was feeling the need to see something new last week so i went by XD to see jessica but she was backed up by two dances. Yuk -dont want to know I'm sloppy thirds and did not want to wait for 20 mins. So I called tunnel, nothing good, and did not want to do the glass thing at CB. So off to SW I went. Here you can look at the girls up close. Almost like meeting a girl at a club or more like at a brothel. So I go in, the TS at the front tried to start a conversation but I blow past it. Go in to the back and there are four girls. All sitting down. So I aks them to intrduce themselves and stand up for me so I can see the shape. I decided to go with the thin Brunette by the name Shea.

Sat down, had light conversation, discussed options and decided for a CBJ, usual prices. Went to the back. She's a nice girl but did not get a great vibe, her skills were a 6 but she tried hard. I was done within the time frame. We had nice chit chat and she provided paper towels. At least at XD and tunnel they have wipes. Overall, nice girl, not a rip off artist, just did not click for me. Too bad, Your situaiton may be better.

Stopped by last night just before midnight. Saw Shy for first time in a while (have not been to Show World much last few months). As always she is a great time. Her schedule currently is nights Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.

After a miserable experience at the crystal cafe in the afternoon on sunday, I felt like I needed to see what else Long Island had to offer. I have an app in my iphone that tells me where the nearest strip clubs are. I saw X-dreams in there and remember reading about it on ug and thinking I remember reading extras are available. I am from up in ct and am used to the Harry O's or Hideaway type of dirty nasty sc. I never knew about these Giant warehouses in Babylon that contain the peepshows! I stopped in at Show World, which seemed like the nicest by far of the three I looked at.

I got to meet the infamous Shy and she was definetley a total knockout. I wasn't sure what the protocol of these establishments was, so I was hesitant to partake on this particular evening, but now that I have researched exactly what the deal is I will definetley be back! Thank you UtopiaGuide!!!

shy seven plus years later

Rarely do I get to revisit with a provider over the course of 7 plus years. Somehow she looks better than ever, service was better than ever and price was better than expected. She is my favorite around these parts. Her body was smokin hot (in my mind she seemed a tad thinner than in past encounters). She has some crazy skills and a few tricks in her bag(no sleeve to be up in) and she never has disappointed. As per her request/our conversation no fees or exact description of services can be given out of respect but I will say she always has been more than fair with prices and more than fun with services!
Amazed she is not jaded/still such an awesome provider. I think I have a new atf for edison (previous atf was jelissa from cb)

FSo dead tonight. They got six girls n nobody inside. Got some good girls here, shy, charisma. Got a new girl who normally works at billy deans in bellemore since 05.

Last edited:
Stopped by last night hoping Olivia was working. She was not but a woc named Jewel was. Not a spinner but not bbw. Went for cbj. Enjoyed it. Would repeat. Standard rates.

Saw Shea

Skinny brunette. Got the job done. Probably would not repeat though, didn't feel the connection. Felt a little distant during the dance. However, before and after she was very nice to talk to, but when she got into the zone, she wasn't in the same zone I wanted her to be in.

Saw Shea

Skinny brunette. Got the job done. Probably would not repeat though, didn't feel the connection. Felt a little distant during the dance. However, before and after she was very nice to talk to, but when she got into the zone, she wasn't in the same zone I wanted her to be in.
Had same experience with Shea but thought it was me. Oh well that's why I won't repeat either.

First time going to Edison. Saw shy, I know she has been around for a while but she is looking good. Tight body with a good attitude. She asked that I not post rates but worth the $. Will repeat. I believe she said her days were Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.

How did she know you would post her rates? Never tell the chicks you're from here unless you met them here or need to use it as a reference.
She is aware of the site, she used to be on this and the other site. She used to post a long time ago but I think it was on the other one. I would never say anything if she was not aware.

Brianna

Stopped by this afternoon. Was intrigued by a blond MILF. Talked to her for a short time and liked the vibes. She is quiet but very nice. Beautiful breasts and nipples. Had a wonderful time. Said she works Sundays and Tuesday days. Standard rates. Will repeat.