Street Action in Newark,NJ.(incl. the Frelinghuysen stroll)

@paulbunyon Yes, she strolled up over by the park across the street from the warehouse that caught fire. The majority of girls I come across seem to come out on occasion and like to stay below the radar. I have come across some really great finds. Too bad they are usually bad at answering the phones or keeping minutes on the cells.

Obviously the majority of them have substance issues so you cannot expect them to treat it like a business.

The hunt is what keeps it interesting, I stay away from the regulars that are usually out.

The scary thing is that peeps in the hood know my car. Not planning on ever doing a drive-by with my SO, lol. She'll ask 'why are these people all waving at you?'. Lol.

Ah the good old days!!! I didn't know about that Elizabeth stroll back then but it sounds like it was fucking sick! Damn..... but I do remember when North Newark was poppin around that time. I'm still shocked at the quality of girl you would find around that Mt. Pleasant Ave area and a little off of Rt. 21. Tons of them out clogging the street, kind of like how LIC near the Queensboro bridge used to be. I picked up my first SW in Jersey right where that AutoZone is now off of Clay street and did her in the parking lot for a ridiculously low price, $20/$30 or something like that. A very attractive Woc but I guess those type of hot chicks have moved to the internet. For a year or two in the mid-90s I literally cruised there every weekend spending my measly paycheck lol!
yeah the good old days... thought they'd never end... blah blah. lol. i used to hit that area in eliz prob 2-3X a week after hittin the go go bars. seein the nekkid girl dancin on stage then after midnight hittin broad and the back streets and man it was a trip. le even pulled me over so many times. they kept sayin stay the eff out this neighborhood. i said i'm not doin nuttin. they say" we know you and ur car!" haha. tough sh**! never caught in the act. used to tell the gils i meet you somewhere. then off to a no tell motel or a car date and bang zoom. all good in both ends for them. i sometimes had 2 girls in the same bed. what a trip!

Last edited:
@paulbunyon Yes, she strolled up over by the park across the street from the warehouse that caught fire. The majority of girls I come across seem to come out on occasion and like to stay below the radar. I have come across some really great finds. Too bad they are usually bad at answering the phones or keeping minutes on the cells.

Obviously the majority of them have substance issues so you cannot expect them to treat it like a business.

The hunt is what keeps it interesting, I stay away from the regulars that are usually out.

The scary thing is that peeps in the hood know my car. Not planning on ever doing a drive-by with my SO, lol. She'll ask 'why are these people all waving at you?'. Lol.
Love that hunt too!! Know exactly what you mean, its that thrill of finding the diamond in the rough that keeps me coming back to the strolls! Nice work I must say.....

yeah the good old days... thought they'd never end... blah blah. lol. i used to hit that area in eliz prob 2-3X a week after hittin the go go bars. seein the nekkid girl dancin on stage then after midnight hittin broad and the back streets and man it was a trip. le even pulled me over so many times. they kept sayin stay the eff out this neighborhood. i said i'm not doin nuttin. they say" we know you and ur car!" haha. tough sh**! never caught in the act. used to tell the gils i meet you somewhere. then off to a no tell motel or a car date and bang zoom. all good in both ends for them. i sometimes had 2 girls in the same bed. what a trip!
It was soo damn easy then too, like shooting fish in a barrel in the early to mid 90s. In NYC too. I must have spent a small fortune in the '90s cruising hookers. Its too expensive for me to do it all the time now, especially since its harder to find quality girls in Nwk. Last time I did a SW run was a few months ago maybe Sept or early Oct.

Last edited:
ahh yes 90s in manhatten fine sw strolling in g strings but naked in the summer got a woody and worked up just driving around staring then eventually picked one up n got a cbj nyc cops were way cool they would just pull up knock on your window and say move on or give u a parking ticket let the sw walk away when juliane took office they all left

Ah the good old days!!! I didn't know about that Elizabeth stroll back then but it sounds like it was fucking sick! Damn..... but I do remember when North Newark was poppin around that time. I'm still shocked at the quality of girl you would find around that Mt. Pleasant Ave area and a little off of Rt. 21. Tons of them out clogging the street, kind of like how LIC near the Queensboro bridge used to be. I picked up my first SW in Jersey right where that AutoZone is now off of Clay street and did her in the parking lot for a ridiculously low price, $20/$30 or something like that. A very attractive Woc but I guess those type of hot chicks have moved to the internet. For a year or two in the mid-90s I literally cruised there every weekend spending my measly paycheck lol!
yeah i used to go there too. before they made all the improvements with the bridge ramp there rt 1 to rt 21 onto broad st. i used to cruise once in a while but lots of gangstas hangin back then so i had to watch whats up and i had a new effin ride so made sure the doors are locked real tight! once i was cruisin and stopped at a light there on broad late night and someone tappin on my window. wtf! had a gun in his hand. i roll window down a bit and he shit his pants! took off! met many woc's there n had a good time 90% of the time. cheap head cheap tail cheap everything! mo tell motel for 30 bucks and off to the races! woc's talkin dirty "fuck me harder!!" good times.

Last edited:
Took a drive today but did not expect anything as it was cold.

Very pleasantly surprised! Saw several potentials which reinforces that you just never know.

Spotted a potentially cute white SW but so did another monger, and he beat me to her. He approached her on the main ave and I was at a corner interception point on a side street. His window comes down, she goes towards his car, has a couple of quick words and decides she is better off cold.

I roll up smooth, with the lights on and she walks over and hops it. My lucky day!

Forget her name, but she is 24, petite, blonde, cute with soft curls in her hair. Must be on something cause she seems a little tweaky, however she is very nice and responsive.

Opt for a 25 bj with condom. Would have preferred without but lately I am thinking this is the way to go. Service is great and done like she cares. I give her an extra 5 as it is cold and she was cute and sweet.

She did not have a number (most times it is useless anyway as the phones are either lost, stolen or never re-upped on minutes).

The stroll delivers nicely about 5 percent of the time, which is fine with me and provides some variety cause I almost never see the same girl twice. This has draw backs too, I would have loved to bring this one to a short stay.

Very pleasantly surprised! Saw several potentials which reinforces that you just never know.

Spotted a potentially cute white SW but so did another monger, and he beat me to her. He approached her on the main ave and I was at a corner interception point on a side street. His window comes down, she goes towards his car, has a couple of quick words and decides she is better off cold.

I roll up smooth, with the lights on and she walks over and hops it. My lucky day!

Forget her name, but she is 24, petite, blonde, cute with soft curls in her hair. Must be on something cause she seems a little tweaky, however she is very nice and responsive.

Opt for a 25 bj with condom. Would have preferred without but lately I am thinking this is the way to go. Service is great and done like she cares. I give her an extra 5 as it is cold and she was cute and sweet.

She did not have a number (most times it is useless anyway as the phones are either lost, stolen or never re-upped on minutes).

The stroll delivers nicely about 5 percent of the time, which is fine with me and provides some variety cause I almost never see the same girl twice. This has draw backs too, I would have loved to bring this one to a short stay.
Where did you find her? time?

6 posts since '06? what gives?

Sorry clicker, what can I say?

@steven she was over by the Popeyes on frelinghuysen, wanna say on a Sunday around 6pm. Have not seen her since. In fact never seem to see a lot of repeats. Must be girls out to make a quick buck to score, they all complain about LE, I think they try to stay under the radar.

Sorry clicker, what can I say?

@steven she was over by the Popeyes on frelinghuysen, wanna say on a Sunday around 6pm. Have not seen her since. In fact never seem to see a lot of repeats. Must be girls out to make a quick buck to score, they all complain about LE, I think they try to stay under the radar.
If that had a cell they would not need to complain about LE And thats for the reply

Checked out the Freling stroll and also Clinton Ave in Irv the other night but not much out, not a big surprise mostly a few crackheads. I did see what I thought was a pretty latina on Clinton who got picked up twice during my recon mission. A few mins later I got a little closer look and there is a chance she was born a latino so I passed and went on my way, not my bag. If I was wrong and it really is a girl then I missed out on a nice piece of ass lol, especially for that area.

Been passing by there for a few times per month.Stopped near the mcdonalds.Been seeing mostly crackheads and the like..

Spent three hours sitting in my work truck(tractor trailer so it blends in) and saw a nice BSW light skinned and not smoked out..Was told BBBJ and no greek for .30..Passed on it as now i dont partake anymore.

I ave a friend who lives in the area and we hang at a small afterhours spot nearby

Its really spotty there and LE is always out heavy..Doesnt seem to be worth it.

Headed up towards broad st and hit a few sideblocks..Saw a few LSW and BSW.One was a bsw that was older but had a great thick body..was told full service for .20 with bbbj..

Been passing by there for a few times per month.Stopped near the mcdonalds.Been seeing mostly crackheads and the like..

Spent three hours sitting in my work truck(tractor trailer so it blends in) and saw a nice BSW light skinned and not smoked out..Was told BBBJ and no greek for .30..Passed on it as now i dont partake anymore.

I ave a friend who lives in the area and we hang at a small afterhours spot nearby

Its really spotty there and LE is always out heavy..Doesnt seem to be worth it.

Headed up towards broad st and hit a few sideblocks..Saw a few LSW and BSW.One was a bsw that was older but had a great thick body..was told full service for .20 with bbbj..
was it the broad st in Newark area or Elizabeth? what time approx? driving tractor trailer on side streets? lol!

was it the broad st in Newark area or Elizabeth? what time approx? driving tractor trailer on side streets? lol!

Elizebeth first then last stop was newark..

Have no issues with travel..It is not a honda but its easier to drive than a four door pickup when its bobtail

this was between 11pm and 3 am..

thinking of going tonight but its a long drive and i have a few women local i can see..No thrill of the hunt there though.lol

Last edited: