Zoey 631-551-3626 white milf eastern suffolk new # 631-350-5305

Review

Saw Zoey again, opted for 200 hhr. She gave me one of the best bbj I ever had. Like I mentioned before, ymmv on this activity. She did this tongue action that was amazing, I never wanted it to stop. She took her time, never rushed, and I enjoyed every second. Finished on her tits. She's going to be a regular for me. Only lasted the bj but well worth it to me.

Saw Zoey last week. I sent her a text a few days before I planned on coming up to her area to make sure she’d be available during my window of opportunity. She was a little cold at first, but eventually told me to get in touch the morning of to confirm. Quoted 300 for Hr. Called morning of to confirm and let her know I wasn’t wasting her time or playing games. She has a sexy voice. She gives me the hotel and town.

Get done with my work appointment a little early and Let her know I’d be there about 15 minutes early. She says all good. I get to hotel , near vets hwy in Ronkonkoma and text her im here. she asks I send her a picture of the hotel. I do, she responds that she will send me room number once she’s ready. About 5 min later I get text and head up.

Get to room and she lets me in. She looked a little different than the pictures I had seen online. Her skin is a bit loose around her waist and tits , you don’t see this in the pictures. Hair was a little darker than in pictures and she had glasses on, which was a very sexy look. I was a little nervous so it took a few minutes for us to get the vibe together. She went to the bed, I took my clothes off, put donation on her table and laid next to her. I was naked she had a black lingerie romper on. Maybe a little lfk to start but not much kissing

Then she went right into a glorious , wonderful BBJ , I asked her to slow down a few minutes in so I wouldnt pop too early. She removed some of the lingerie to give me more access to tits and FIV. She slowed down some but within another 3-5 minutes I just couldn’t stop her again. I erupted in her mouth straight into the back of her throat. She swallowed it and kept going g. It’s been mentioned before, I will reiterate, Her BBJ technique is top notch. She keeps sucking and to my surprise Mr Bojangles is still hard.

Normally by this point I need a break and am limp by now. Zoeys BBJ kept me hard into round two with no break. She licked my balls, sucked my balls, made this hot gag sound when she would DT , and is able to slow down and make it sensual. She gets a cover and throws it on and proceeds to mount me. She rides , I pound, we try to find some rythem together. Some more LFK , but I need to get on top. This goes on for a few minutes but I’m getting limp so I roll her over to get on top. Zoey spreads her legs so I can pound out in mish but does so in a way where she bends her knees and spreads her legs real wide so I can really penetrate deep. This gets my juices going flowing , Mr Bojsngles let’s put an howl and I blow load number two In the bag deep inside her.

after this I just lay there a few minutes. There’s a bit of an awkward silence but I feel great so I don’t mind. She cleans me up She gets my water and offers me a rub, we have about 25 mins left During the rub I start rubbing Zoey back and she asks me , can you get off one more time? I told her it’s been done before but only once or twice have I cum three times in a one hour session. She takes it as a challenge I swear!! The rub turns into a nice BBJ to get me hard again. She throws on a cover and starts to ride, but there’s no way it’s happening in the bag on my third blow. She gets off , I remove cover and she just starts sucking like a pro again. Combo of slow , sensual, balls and DT. Making the gag noise , about 10 mins in I’m feeling bad and doubting it will happen but then I started fingering her and it seemed to do the trick to get my juices flowing enough and I blew load number three , triplets all down her throat.

She swallowed two loads and I blew the middle load in the bag deep inside her. It wasnt the most passionate experience I’ve had, but what zoey lacked in passion she made up for with her eagerness to please and get me to cum. Zoey is great , she has great big saggy tits and a nice ass to grab a hold of , her looks are not necessarily my type but her personality adds quite a bit to the experience. 3 loads 1 hour $300

Face 6.5
Body 7
Service 9.5

Hi everyone, first review of mine:
Seen Zoey about 3 times
The first, exchanged rates and agreed upon a midday appointment, she was about 180 for the half. Had to call because I was getting nothing from text until after our initial chat and then all text from my departure to arriving for the room #

I arrived to a certain Melville spot and she told me to drive around to the much more upscale incall next to it once I arrived. Upon finding the room she opened up the door wearing a very form fitting small dress, enough that if she bent over, that gorgeous ass popped right out. Did the check, mutual touching, She was very accommodating and comforting even sitting me down and chatting for a brief few minutes while she was caressing my leg (wearing shorts) and tugged on them to say let’s get to it. lfk with some very sensual teasing tongue flicks while she gripped and started stroking. Pulled down the dress and revealed those pierced nips and goddamn those tits are incredible. Mombod for sure but I’m into it and she hiked up the dress to reveal that ass.

With that and the lfk I was already throbbing, she did a move which was comparable to a nuru slide into a tittyfuck before the cover went on for a bbj. Allowed me to rub on her pussy but no insertion (this time). Suction was top tier with a lot of tongue teasing, before sucking the head with a simultaneous tonguetwirl which felt like a massage on my cock. On her knees sideways, I Rubbed that clit while she’s sensually grinding her hips. The thing is, she didn’t rush this first time cbj and we moved closer to the center of the bed.

She’s in between my legs now, full eye contact and a sensual edging pace and motion with deepthroat allowing me to finish the cbj with facefucking her, my leg wrapped around the back of her head to make her gag on it. She gets on top like she’s eager and excited. Tits in my face are something to marvel over, sucking on them while she’s basically jackhammering up and down and grinding, switching it up. Change to missionary and pinning her legs back, just shy of being able to cross her ankles behind her head, pounding until completion inside her in the bag, with the Lfk bordering to dfk. Those tits bouncing intensely in missionary and the faces she makes when she’s getting railed?: incredible. Grabbed her ass to spread her open more and then popped while she gushed with legs shaking as I popped my load.

Haven’t been able to experience that the other two times because she rode me like her goal was to drain me like “she’ll fuck you”, 2 pop friendly for the hour btw or half hour if she likes you I suppose (I included tips each time after because goddamn that pussy and throat is good). Also feels like she does new tricks with her cbj suction and tongue action every time

She got so wet and some light squirting, gave me extra wipes and cleaned me off with a towel herself which was even sensual. Kiss on the cheek and very friendly conversation on the way out like she enjoys what she does

Face 8
Body 8
Service 10/10
Cbj, cfs, dt, lfk and some dfk but may vary. Follows direction especially with cbj and ball sucking but ball sucking may vary because she complimented how well groomed I am. Epitome Sensualist provider, just the right amount of enthusiasm without seeming like there’s any “acting”
Have repeated and will continue to do so. No sign of drug use, clean and professional

Thank you for the review vile.. Haven't seen her in a while but your review reminded me about how great she is.

Got to book with her again for sure
you’re welcome, and I figured it’s the best way to keep some of the best providers around , instead of when they resort to travel to find work; “I wanted to keep this one to myself” is so counterproductive to the hobby… this is like my new talent equivalent to “novasammy” who relocated to fl and went out of the game completely it seems. Prime example, what a shame

I have seen Zoey 4-5 times. She is a gorgeous blonde with a thick body slightly loose but her face is gorgeous in my opinion! She takes care of herself and she appears to be drug free just likes to drink. She is always tanned and she has a beautiful white smile. The more you see her the more your appointments turn into hanging out with your girlfriend. She is amazing and on a class of her own when it comes to pleasing a man. Now the review I will go off the last time I went which was last week…

Pulled up to a nice hotel in farmingville got the room and was on my way up to her…she opens the door and she is in beautiful lingerie and gives me a huge hug and says she missed me and where have I been (truthfully playing with latinas is where but obviously I didn’t tell her haha) I got comfortable we caught up on life alittle and I dished over my special rate of 100 for what always ends up being 45 min to an hour with her. Down to the action…
I lay on the bed she teases kissing me and has her big breasts out over my face and I’m licking her nipples and she moves down to rubbing me through my underwear. She notices as always I’m hard as a rock so she moves those nice tits down and proceeds to rub me over her tits…she then starts a BBBJ (always BBBJ with me since the first visit which was covered. I’m sure this is YMMV) anyway…the BJ Is in my opinion probably the best out there. She gets it nice and wet sloppy and Takes it all! Deepthroat and stays there. As she is blowing me she grabbed my hand and put it on the back of her neck and wanted me to control her..I face fucked her for 1 minute and kept her deep a few times she’s a fkn champion I Blow down her throat as I’m holding her neck down and I just couldn’t believe how amazing she was. Wow. Not 1 drop seen she doesn’t stop sucking the tip for another minute…clean up time Then we talked about bs like world events and stuff for 20 minutes and I was out.

Everyone should experience her. If you don’t know her and it’s your first time she is to the point during texting and almost off putting…but get through that and when you get there and treat her right she will blow your mind. Truly a special one. She bounces around from location to location but if you can catch her she is a keeper.

Saw Zoey again recently as the recent reviews were a good reminder that she will give you good service. Opted for 200 hhr, she does some LFK as we have gotten to know each other over the sessions. She knows im big on bbj, and she always delivers. Takes her time, great suction, DT, does this thing where she pushes my dick up against inside each side of her cheek until my dick pops out, amazing tongue action, eye contact, follows directions very well. Took some time to finally blow, but she was patient with me until I blew a huge load. If you are nice with her, she will return the favor.

Popped my cherry to Zoey
Back in late February. 1hr $300

So through the advice I received here I tried my luck with the amp jpkawai and went through their verification process and had booked an appointment with Victoria. I was real nervous and on day of I had to cancel. Was having panic attack. Fortunately they were nice and understood. While I felt strongly about my first being with an Asian woman I think the city and the traffic got to me and what others maybe thinking of me even though there likely don’t know or are paying attention to my were abouts.

I took a few weeks to think it through and contacted Zoey. I thought maybe doing something more realistic or seeing someone who wasn’t like model looks would ease my nerves and that I was absolutely right.

Contact was simple with no screening. Met at an upscale hotel in Suffolk. Upon opening the door she was immediately friendly with hug and chatting. Removed all anxiety in an instant. With sat down for a bit and got to know one another before getting started. I never mentioned I was a virgin and the way the date turned out you never would have known. All this insecurity I had of myself and my OCD being a factor was like gone. She brought out my confidence.
Anyhow we started with gentle kissing and she was rubbing her hand over my cock in my pants. I’m hard instantly she helps me out of my cloths after she undresses. Then has me get back on the bed to do a hj. She then moves to bbj and I had to stop her couple times. She tells me it’s ok we can go again so I eventually cim. Not sure if she swallowed but all this being a first for me was nice. Yay for bj they are awesome. So round 2 she gets me hard again with hj and bj. I play with her v for a bit with my hand. Didn’t ask if daty was ok. Did some more kissing groping her breasts. Tried missionary and boy that’s uncomfortable. Gonna take some practice for sure haha. Had to switch positions after few minutes. She suggested doggy which I liked. Was easy to stroke. I end up popping. We talk more. Gave a little massage. Before saying goodbye with a kiss.

Have no regrets. Thrilled with my decision. The gfe type of session was a bonus for me rather then an unrealistic pse likely would have gotten at Jpkawai. Zoey I would definitely suggest. Normal everyday person you would meet. A sweetheart, she is determined to perform at her job like makes effort. At times when there was awkwardness she knew to take lead.

I’m not one to talk down on one and place pros and con list but if had to I can’t think of anything negative.

Saw Zoey about 3 times now and each time was better than the last.
Set up was easy, first time she made me go to a place near by, then to real place. Was glad because the first spot looked like a dump actually meet up spot was an upscale hotel. And going further she just give me the correct location and tell me the room number once I get there.
She is very pretty, has a nice face with a really nice white smile and keeps herself clean. Nice pierced tits, and great ass, not too big and not too small right in the middle how I like it. Jiggly and enough cushioning to take a nice pounding. She also has some nice and interesting tattoos.
As for the service I normally come in we chat on the bed for a little and I don’t mind at all she’s a great conversationalist. Then the groping and teasing starts with some LFK and heats up to DFK. Then the BBBJ starts and OMG this girl is good. Super sloppy just how I like it, and DT too takes the whole thing. Looks up and you with that pretty face and gives the boys good attention. Definitely seems to actually enjoy it and takes direction extremely well. DATY is also available I did it once or twice, she was clean with no smells or anything.
When the cover goes on the good gets better, very tight and always wet, never was a need to use lube. She knows how to angle herself which is a big plus. Normally starts with CG which she probably the best I ever experienced in that position. She switches between grinding and jackhammering very nicely. Likes to DFK in this position which I enjoy as well, and with me she normally cums 2-3 times like this, and what I can tell she’s not faking it. After switches to mish,doggy and lazy doggy I request what I want and she follows. All are great doggy is my favorite, get a great view from back there. Do that till I blow in the bag, and she gives me wipes after that.
I always got the hour which is 2 pops and round 2 is basically the same. In between we chat more and even after round 2, then it’s time to say goodbye.
All in all great service seems to enjoy what she does and it’s never awkward with her convo always keeps moving. She has become my go to when I’m in the mood.
hope y’all enjoyed my first ever review:)
Looks: 8/10
Service: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Stay: 10/10 (hotel itself)
Damage: 300
Would repeat.

After reading the great reviews in this thread I finally decided to partake last night. Texted her the day before to try and set up a time. She’s very hit or miss on texting u might exchange a few texts but then won’t receive one back for a few hours. Texted her back the day I wanted to see her try and make sure she was available that night. Finally decided on a time and place midway through the day. Asked me to call an hour before my appointment to confirm. Showed up to a nice hotel in Hauppauge and texted her that I was here. Went about 10 mins without an answer to I texted back again. Said she was running late and to give her another 10 minutes. Not that big of a deal so I waited. She finally texted me the room number and I head up.

Get to the room and she opens the door before I even knock. Walk in a was pleasantly surprised to see how attractive she actually was. She was wearing nice black lingerie with a killer body. She apologized for making me wait which was nice. I opted for the full hour for $300 and left the money on the dresser. She told me to undress and lay on the bed. Starts off with some small talk and then into a great BBJ. She made sure to ask first if I wanted the BBJ which ofc I said yes to. This girl goes absolutely crazy with it. Great suction and eye contact and makes sure to give the boys some love as well. Goes for a full 10 minutes and didn’t slow up once. As she reached for the condom I asked for DATY first which she was happy with. Super clean and seemed like she really enjoyed it. After she came she asked me to fuck her. She puts the condom on and goes back for a CBJ just to make sure I’m as hard as possible. Start off in CG for a few mins then switch to RCG for another few mins. She really gets into it with a lot of moaning. Finally go to mish for another another 2 mins and blow in the bag. She puts her legs all the way back and gets as open as possible. Mish is def the best position for her. Gives me some baby wipes to clean up and that’s the end of round one. She goes to the bathroom to clean up and then comes back and lays on the bed. Get into some conversation for almost 40 mins just about life and what not. Didn’t even look at the clock once. She super easy to talk to. Next comes round 2 which is pretty much the same. Starts with BBJ into DATY again then into CG. Switched for RCG and blow in the bag. Clean up talk a little more and I’m out the door.

All in all I was there for almost an hour and a half. She didn’t mention time once and made sure to take care of me. Absolutely a great experience. Would highly recommend tying to see this one.

I saw Zoey a few weeks ago at a nice hotel in Hauppage. It was pretty late2am. She still saw me for a hour (damage was 300)

Left 300 on the dresser and she immediately began her bbj. Her BBj is top notch and I CIM and she swallowed.
I didn’t want to do FS and wanted to enjoy her BBj so for the second round I got a nice long BBJ and cim.

she is very pretty and fun to talk to. Doesn’t rush . I would see her again

Saw Zoey last night. Place wasnt super upscale, but also not a complete shithole. Set up was has a little bit of difficulty but was manageable. As previously stated in this thread, 200HH 300HR. Went for the hour and when I came in she was super nice and friendly. She could tell I was nervous but quickly put me at ease through good conversation. Very attractive face and eyes, noticeable stretch marks and loose skin but nothing terrible. Started off with bbj and I agree with everyone else in the thread that her skills are incredible. Lots of eye contact and is ok with facefucking. FS was covered and she is very good at taking directions. At the end of it all I CIM.

Overall she has a great personality and is someone I would highly recommend.

Met Zoey a few weeks ago. Good hotel. It took some time - I'd reached out (1 message) for a few days before she wrote back and said, "can you meet today?" We set up a time; as we got closer, she pushed it back a half hour. I arrived and she put me through some screening before I could meet her.

She's pretty ... she's young-ish; but handles herself older. I had told her I would do a half hour first (but in my head, I knew I could extend to an hour, possibly - if we hit it off and her schedule worked). We sat on the bed and talked (she led the conversation). I wasn't checking my watch; but I knew it was more than a few minutes (spoiler: it was about 30).

We had never discussed rate; I was going on the info in this thread.

She invited me to lay back and get comfortable. She then pulled out a condom for a CBJ. I asked, "Oh, you don't do BBBJ?" and she said, "no, I do" (and tossed the condom aside). Her BBBJ skills are good; not great (IMO). She's a trooper; but it's pretty much straight up and down; nothing else. I would get close; and then I'd fade off a bit. In the middle she asked, "Oh, did you leave the donation?" <weird> I said I didn't - I was old school (you pay at the end). I asked if she wanted me to get up and get it (and, thankfully, she said no). Finally, I was able to cum (not CIM). She handed me two tissues and got up to clean herself up.

I left the donation (one cup); and I figured that was that. I texted her a little later to tell her I enjoyed meeting her. No reply. Texted a few days later to see if I'd done something wrong - no reply. C'est la vie.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Met Zoey a few weeks ago. Good hotel. It took some time - I'd reached out (1 message) for a few days before she wrote back and said, "can you meet today?" We set up a time; as we got closer, she pushed it back a half hour. I arrived and she put me through some screening before I could meet her.

She's pretty ... she's young-ish; but handles herself older. I had told her I would do a half hour first (but in my head, I knew I could extend to an hour, possibly - if we hit it off and her schedule worked). We sat on the bed and talked (she led the conversation). I wasn't checking my watch; but I knew it was more than a few minutes (spoiler: it was about 30).

We had never discussed rate; I was going on the info in this thread.

She invited me to lay back and get comfortable. She then pulled out a condom for a CBJ. I asked, "Oh, you don't do BBBJ?" and she said, "no, I do" (and tossed the condom aside). Her BBBJ skills are good; not great (IMO). She's a trooper; but it's pretty much straight up and down; nothing else. I would get close; and then I'd fade off a bit. In the middle she asked, "Oh, did you leave the donation?" <weird> I said I didn't - I was old school (you pay at the end). I asked if she wanted me to get up and get it (and, thankfully, she said no). Finally, I was able to cum (not CIM). She handed me two tissues and got up to clean herself up.

I left the donation (one cup); and I figured that was that. I texted her a little later to tell her I enjoyed meeting her. No reply. Texted a few days later to see if I'd done something wrong - no reply. C'est la vie.
Most girls don't like idle chit chat with their clients. They ignore it. I always thought DLC had the best analogy for this;
"Do you text your barber in between hair cuts to ask him how he is doing or tell him how you enjoyed your hair cut? Well this is the same thing, it's just a transaction, don't text me until you are ready for your next haircut ".

Most girls don't like idle chit chat with their clients. They ignore it. I always thought DLC had the best analogy for this;
"Do you text your barber in between hair cuts to ask him how he is doing or tell him how you enjoyed your hair cut? Well this is the same thing, it's just a transaction, don't text me until you are ready for your next haircut ".

Agreed - which is why I was so perplexed that she was the one initiating and continuing it. I kept motioning (albeit subtly) that I'd prefer to move on to festivities; and yet, she kept asking me questions.

It's part of what makes the silence afterwards so bizarre; but - again - I've been around for a long time. Not much surprises me these day.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Agreed - which is why I was so perplexed that she was the one initiating and continuing it. I kept motioning (albeit subtly) that I'd prefer to move on to festivities; and yet, she kept asking me questions.

It's part of what makes the silence afterwards so bizarre; but - again - I've been around for a long time. Not much surprises me these day.
Two different things, in the room they can be chatty especially if they are procrastinating about the service.
But once you leave you're just a trick who's money she already has in her pocket.
There is no need to communicate with you again until you're looking to spend more money on her.

Two different things, in the room they can be chatty especially if they are procrastinating about the service.
But once you leave you're just a trick who's money she already has in her pocket.
There is no need to communicate with you again until you're looking to spend more money on her.

LOL - I've never had someone object to a simple "I had a nice time; really enjoyed meeting you" exchange .... I'd say - easily 90% of the women I've met have simply replied "Me too!" (and, in some cases, they actually texted me first).

Silence is a fantastic way to ensure I *don't* spend more money :)

Bingo. I can count on one hand the number of girls that text me just because. It’s much more often because I’ve reached out for a date or they’re dialing for dollars.

I wouldn't say a lot of ladies text me "just because" (in fact, in my entire "career" - fewer than 5 would/did); but 90% would reply to a simple, "I had a great time meeting you" text.