Zoey 631-551-3626 white milf eastern suffolk new # 631-350-5305

All I did was show coworkers Zoey's internet pics when old man swatted my phone and broke it.
Got into a fight in the office. He was talked too and I lost my job.
Old man was very protective of her but I guess not anymore.
I searched proper forum and found two. This is one.
Finally exacted REVENGE on old man. Yes I did!
Used this forum to get back at him.
Created fake story about Zoey then pretended to be her and sent copies of that post to old man's office, family and church.
Old man must have been shocked she would do that to him.
Last I heard, old man was fired, family turned against him and he avoids his church.
Sent a lot of text messages to Zoey called her several times pretending to be old man with many stories.
I hope Zoey flipped and blocked him for good.
Used Zoey to get back at old man ruin his relationships and used old man to make her afraid of him.
My mission here is done.
If old man finds this forum which I doubt, I want him not to forget who I am.
Jim

billyS

Reign of Terror
All I did was show coworkers Zoey's internet pics when old man swatted my phone and broke it.
Got into a fight in the office. He was talked too and I lost my job.
Old man was very protective of her but I guess not anymore.
I searched proper forum and found two. This is one.
Finally exacted REVENGE on old man. Yes I did!
Used this forum to get back at him.
Created fake story about Zoey then pretended to be her and sent copies of that post to old man's office, family and church.
Old man must have been shocked she would do that to him.
Last I heard, old man was fired, family turned against him and he avoids his church.
Sent a lot of text messages to Zoey called her several times pretending to be old man with many stories.
I hope Zoey flipped and blocked him for good.
Used Zoey to get back at old man ruin his relationships and used old man to make her afraid of him.
My mission here is done.
If old man finds this forum which I doubt, I want him not to forget who I am.
Jim
Wtf?

But at least we know now his review was fake.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Zoey is apparently a very nice lady and a great provider.

The review was fake and this guy is an unstable ass so let's move on.

Since a lot of people already saw the fake review, well just leave it here with the retraction, so anyone seeing it now sees the whole story.

But let's not address him or the fake review and let's just get back to reviews of Zoey.

Zoey is a crackhead, that last post was bullshit. She is a heavy drug user. You won't post this so I won't bother with explanation if you want details pm me

Zoey is a crackhead, that last post was bullshit. She is a heavy drug user. You won't post this so I won't bother with explanation if you want details pm me
I let this through. So....... First off you have been a "member" since 2019, this is your first post.

Being on here since 2019, you should know there are no PM's.

Please...go into detail, explain. Here's your big moment.

I let this through. So....... First off you have been a "member" since 2019, this is your first post.

Being on here since 2019, you should know there are no PM's.

Please...go into detail, explain. Here's your big moment.
Everyone’s got their own vices. I’ve had my fair share. But sorry, she’s to clean to be a crackhead. She’s to meaty and voluptuous. Her teeth look way to good. She holds a great conversation when talking to her. Maybe she dabbles in it. But she’s to clean to be hardcore. Who am I to judge?

You sound like a lurker with a small cock that she probably laughed at. Or Maybe you blew your load to fast and felt ripped off not being able to pound away. And now that there’s and open wound , you want to twist the knife a little .

Kick em while their down… typical

She follows the thread extensively you want the truth ask her, as far as my interest I'll let the truth ring out. Heavy drug use, and provides bare services to multiple dates, or John's whatever you want to call them. Been a member since 2019 yup indeed. Never felt a need to post. This story I know, if she has a problem with it she knows how to contact me, but im not standing by idily and not telling the truth. I said my peace. Good evening gentlemen. If you want to corroborate my story join ****** there's multiple gentlemen who will also verify bare services. The drug use I know about, what you do with that information up to you.

She follows the thread extensively you want the truth ask her, as far as my interest I'll let the truth ring out. Heavy drug use, and provides bare services to multiple dates, or John's whatever you want to call them. Been a member since 2019 yup indeed. Never felt a need to post. This story I know, if she has a problem with it she knows how to contact me, but im not standing by idily and not telling the truth. I said my peace. Good evening gentlemen. If you want to corroborate my story join ****** there's multiple gentlemen who will also verify bare services. The drug use I know about, what you do with that information up to you.
When someone comes out of the woodwork trashing a provider, it sounds suspicious.
We’ve been down this road many times.
not saying that your lying but…

Also for me, I cut my teeth
Banging and getting head from crack heads, so not a deal breaker.:)

When someone comes out of the woodwork trashing a provider, it sounds suspicious.

“Cut your teeth”?
Missing something :)

Sounds like he really was into this one. Probably paid a lot and saw her enough times where her was hitting it bare and dumping loads. And in which case, he knew about some of her extracurricular activities. Probably thought he was special. How else would he know that she follows this thread (unless he was hanging with her)?

But once reality sunk in and he realized he wasn’t the only one breeding her out, he became like a woman scorned.

Very reminiscent of a “If I can’t have you, nobody can “ attitude.

Sounds like he really was into this one. Probably paid a lot and saw her enough times where her was hitting it bare and dumping loads. And in which case, he knew about some of her extracurricular activities. Probably thought he was special. How else would he know that she follows this thread (unless he was hanging with her)?

But once reality sunk in and he realized he wasn’t the only one breeding her out, he became like a woman scorned.

Aren’t we all special?
Lol

It reminds me of past members who got caught up in provider drama.
It never ends well.

Did you say Johns? Hhahahahahahhahahhhahahsnort

Had the opportunity to meet Zoey yesterday in Ronkonkoma. She is a ton of fun and I think I found my new go-to. Texted and called in morning to confirm time/screen. 300 for 1hr.

Decent hotel, got there a few minutes early. She texted the room number, and after dealing with the slowest elevator in the world, and randos nearby her room, I was able to see her. Zoey is hot, and I echo Steveoo's description.

Spent a lot of time chatting on the bed, she said she enjoys the "getting to know you" first, and I'm the same. After a while, we got busy. Got on top of me for LFK, we both start to undress, and she's feeding me her tits, then starts rubbing junior with them. BBJ starts, and it's great, I was so turned on, and she finishes me with a handy. Cleans me up, then cleans herself. Round 2, I'm daty. Started slow, kissing my way down, put a finger in and got her super wet, and she was into it. After 10 minutes, we swap, junior is awake and I'm facefucking at the edge of the bed. Then cover goes on, mish on the bed, and we had a great ride. Was there slightly longer than the hour, but I definitely felt like I was there much longer.

We clean up, I take a quick rinse. Confirmed contact info, because I definitely want to see her again. Kiss and out the door.

Zoey reminds me of Sophia, as a provider that really enjoys sex and getting to know people. And to the other "reviews" with seemingly false information, I do believe her only vices are drinking and vaping. There are just weird jilted dudes out there. She is a gem, treat her well fellas.

Had the pleasure of meeting Zoey in Melville last Tuesday. Setup was easy; to get hotel I had to follow up a few times and once I got there I had to follow up a few times to get room #. A little hassle but she is DEFINITELY worth it. $300/hr for 2 pops. I went up to her room, knocked and she let me in while staying behind the door. Left the donation on the dresser and got undressed as we chatted. She is very pretty with large, beautiful breasts. Thought they’re pierced but can’t remember now. She got to know each other a little, chatting and she looked at me with lust and asked if I was ready to go. Oh hell yeah I was! I asked for CBJ (usually do the first time I see a provider) and she obliged. She started to get me hard and put the cover on with her mouth. And she does have some incredible BJ skills. Even covered it felt amazing! I had to ask her to slow down and we stopped a few times so I wouldn’t bust so soon. I wanted to hit it from behind, so I asked her if I could fuck her doggie and she got on her hands and knees, ass at my cock and gave me a look. I slid in and was in Heaven. She felt so good and I couldn’t hold back long and chowdered the bag.
We cleaned up and chatted a bit, getting to know each other. She really is down to earth, very personable and likable and easy going. After a bit she looked and me and said “ready” and I was onboard. She started rubbing my cock to get me ready and when I was semi hard, she put the cover on with her mouth. Again, incredible skills. Normally I can’t cum easily the second time from even a BBBJ….but she had me in ecstasy! I had to slow get down a few times and I intended to have her ride my cock cowgirl or reverse cowgirl but it wasn’t meant to . Her mouth had me feeling so good I let loose in the bag, breathing heavily. I was like wow, omg and she just laughed!

Like already mentioned, she has loose skin from childbirth but it’s not bad. She’s very pretty, has fantastic tits and a nice ass - not too big, not too small but perfect cushion - and provides exceptional service. She is aware of the BS posted on here by those 2 jokers and it is BS (I believe her). No signs of any drug use. She did sip from a covered plastic cup during session, but I believe it was alcohol (probably White Claw like mentioned previously).

I will definitely be seeing Zoey again and plan to see her as a #1 option. Be good to her fellas, as she’ll be very good to all of us!

I have been meaning to review Zoey for a few weeks now but got caught up sorry to say.

She was in my general area a few weeks back and her pics and past reviews caught my eye. She was in a nice hotel, that always says alot to me Reach out get a fairly quick reply. apologies i dont remember her rates for a hh but thats what I took. Gave her 200 because i am thinking she might be cool.

Very attractive nice body, yes some extra skin around the middle, not sure if it is child birth or large weight loss but not such a big deal to me and my old man body LOL.

Start off with some chit chat getting to know her, She noted only safe play ( Which she mentioned once in her text reply and again in person ) I am ok with that. Maybe after multiple sessions she may go to BBJ but as usuall with many providers that is not an automatic and perhaps they got to be into you a bit more. I get absolutely no druggie vibe from her and she is pretty cool in general. Ends up that she spent a few years in the town I grew up in.

Hit the bed, told her i wanted to do some munching and she was all good with it, she did stop me though which not sure why, she said it was a little too much for her, I am pretty hung orally LMAO,

On to the festivities, didnt get out of mish because i was so damned worked up. I liked mish with her because she is really nice to look at. LFK but i think with some time she may get more into the kissing. Very Very nice girl and will certainly repeat. not a clock watcher at all.

Wish she worked more towards nassau, I would certainly see her more

Review

Finally got to meet Zoey and glad I did. She told me 160 hhr and I asked for bbj. She told me she would consider in person and it would be extra, so YMMV on that activity. Agreed on 200 hhr w/ bbj.

Got to her place and had some small talk getting to know each other. Very pretty face, a little thick body, nice pierced tits. We LFK and kissed each others body as I laid on the bed. Then she gave an amazingly hot bbj, her skills are wild. I didn't want it to end. It felt amazing, nice tongue action, great suction, it was pretty damn good haha.

She asked if I wanted to fuck and I nodded yes. I applied a cover and started pounding her out missionary. We really got into it as I pounded her hard until I blew in the bag.

Overall, very pretty girl. Nice personality and we had a nice conversation, didn't feel rushed at all. Nice GFE. Will definitely repeat.