Your current fuck fantasy

Elisabeth Waterston

After watching her last night on stage reading Henry IV with John Turturro.

(very tight jeans, and a blouse genereously revealing her growing breast shape, it was hard to concentrate on anything else)

It just seems like I have a new fuck fantasy everyday. i just can't come onto this thread everyday and post a different one. Maybe I just have a fantasy of fucking a different girl everyday...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
lightweight, I couldn't have said it better myself. I want to bang my chubby, Indian neighbor right now. But that's because I just saw her bending over to pick up groceries and I saw how big her breasts are! I'll be over her until I get to my next client's house. The wife there is pushing 40, but was probably hot a few years back!

lightweight, I couldn't have said it better myself. I want to bang my chubby, Indian neighbor right now. But that's because I just saw her bending over to pick up groceries and I saw how big her breasts are! I'll be over her until I get to my next client's house. The wife there is pushing 40, but was probably hot a few years back!
Well said. This is my big problem. Like you just stated. I am the same way.I see someone, I am after her. Like a different woman all the time. I think that may be the sickness of this whole thing.

Don't have a picture so I don't know if this counts, but she is my current fuck fantasy.

Went out Saturday night to an "of the moment" bar in the East Village where a friend works. Seems like there are three bars where just about all the employees know each other, work at all three places, hang out together, etc. So after last call I'm hanging out with my friend a a few of the others in "the group" show up and we hang out there for hours. We finally leave at around 7am? And I end up going back to the apartment of 2 of them (to play darts) which they share with a third room mate who was there at the bar earlier but left before we did. So we get to the apartment and this third guy is in his room with the door open and 2 half naked girls partying. one of the girl was the "her" who this post is about. I saw her for about 1/2 a minute at the bar and was "WOW" and then she was gone.

So over a few hours (I think I left at like 2PM?) this girl keeps coming out of the room and making small talk with me, etc. and generally being really friendly. Then, at some point I heard "that guy" talking to some girl and it was obvious that she had done a little too much whatever and was feeling uncomfortable, and wasn't getting any sympathy. Nex thing i know she's sitting next to me in the kitchen, I ask if she's ok, she tells me what's going on... blah, blah, blah.

But apparently whatever I said/did was whatever she needed to clam down and soon ended up saying goodnite to every and that she felt ok to head back to Brooklyn, but puled me aside and thanked me profusely for being there for her. Wasn't going to ask for her number considering the circumstances, but she's probably less than half my age and pretty, thin and SUPER cute.

I can see myself spending time in this bar hoping she'll show up and never seeing her again. I guess that why it's a fantasy.