Your current fuck fantasy

billyS

Reign of Terror
Girl in Cross fit class

The new young lady in my Crossfit class.

Young 20's, Italian looking, dark hair, slim with round, perky tits, which were barley held in place by her tank top.

She was doing the class already in session when I arrived; the work out of the day was 'Grace' which is 30 clean and jerks done as quickly as possible. I noticed her right away as I know most of the people from our 'box'.

Her form was perfect so every time she cleaned the weight she exploded with her hips and gave a big shoulder shrug that not only sent the bar in an upward motion but also the afore mentioned tities. Her tits popped up then as she caught the bar in the rack position, her tits came down, jiggled then settled. Then as she dipped and drove the bar over head her tits again bounced, jiggled and settled.

Much to my surprise, as I was setting up my bar for my class, she re-appeared and plopped her bar down in the spot in front of me. She was not satisfied with her time and wanted to go again with less weight on the bar.

I knew this would be a major distraction for me since not only would I have her cute little booty in front of me but we face a full wall mirror.

I moved to the side where she would be out of my line of sight and got thru the WOD.

After I was done, she had finished a good minute and half a head of me, She came over and helped me break down my bar. We chatted enough for me to find out she is a morning person, which means I won't see her often, maybe on the weekends. But damn she is pretty.

No way I'd ever have a shot at anything like her (unless I'm paying for it LOL) but regardless .... she has become 'My Current Fuck Fantasy'

Foursome time...?

that would be me, robin meade, nancy grace and casey...as much for the inter-personal dynamics as the sex...i'd make nancy eat out tot mom til she screamed for mercy.... if i had to kick one out it would obviously be rm...guess what i've been watching all week...