Your current fuck fantasy

From the story..."The teen's 35-year-old boyfriend had been arrested on an assault charge after police went to their home Feb. 8. Rodriguez, a nine-year police veteran, was among the officers who went to the home later that day and arrested the man again, this time for violating an order of protection that had been issued that morning. "

Isn't that Statutory?

From the story..."The teen's 35-year-old boyfriend had been arrested on an assault charge after police went to their home Feb. 8. Rodriguez, a nine-year police veteran, was among the officers who went to the home later that day and arrested the man again, this time for violating an order of protection that had been issued that morning. "

Isn't that Statutory?
charges were dropped against Rodriquez. DNA test cleared him.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'd rather do Michele Obama. I can picture her naked on her back, her legs wide open, feet in the air, her hands grabbing my ass and pulling me in making sure I hit that real tight spot at the top of her cervix. All this with that wild look of her.

"Anta", the beautiful little Indian girl that works at the CVS on Little Neck Parkway and Hillside Avenue. "Anta" you are a beauty to behold!
Gavy you are absolutely correct with this cutie at the CVS. I happened to be in the area so I stopped by the other day. I definitely see where you are coming from. She is a beauty. But she rebuffed my advances when I tried to give her my number, very shy. Oh well maybe you'll have better luck with her.

Btw anyone see Claudia over at Tres Coronas in Woodside. Right up Gavy's alley. What a hottie!

That bottom pic of Palin is so fake it's amazing it made the rounds as much as it has. Geeeez.... everything on that pic is armature photo shop from the cut away shirt to show cleavage to the shadow to the horrible job of pasting the head on the big neck.

Notice there's shadow on the legs but not on the entire stool nor at all on the back stool. The entire picture is a fake.

That bottom pic of Palin is so fake it's amazing it made the rounds as much as it has. Geeeez.... everything on that pic is armature photo shop from the cut away shirt to show cleavage to the shadow to the horrible job of pasting the head on the big neck.

Notice there's shadow on the legs but not on the entire stool nor at all on the back stool. The entire picture is a fake.
You're absolutely right. From now on, I shall not use obviously faked photos that further aggrandizes her.

*Squeak!*