Young, Upscale, Friendly 1783 New York Avenue Huntington - 631-992-8144

tattletale999,
First off, I am not this person. Secondly as upset as this person is coming off, whether real or not you can print 1000 copies of this list. Guess what, there is nothing illegal about posting to this bulletin board. Hand it over to the police, the fbi,mayor deblasios office. Whoever you like, but threatening nonsense like this makes you lose a little credibility. Even if you hand this over whats gonna happen, utopiagude is gonna give up peoples personel information. Posting here is totally legal and doesnt mean anyone solicited this place. Get over yourself. Do everyone a favor. IDIOT.

Went here had lulu she's the barefoot one long hair got a normal rub on the flip lowered her pants played with her kitty as she released my venom 40/40 tip .do me a favor after you print your list newbie let me know were i can meet you to wipe my ass with them before you hand them to your water cooler buddies

Went here had lulu she's the barefoot one long hair got a normal rub on the flip lowered her pants played with her kitty as she released my venom 40/40 tip .do me a favor after you print your list newbie let me know were i can meet you to wipe my ass with them before you hand them to your water cooler buddies
Ok Thanks for the review lets keep this thread on just the reviews and not flaming.

I went to this place last week, late in the evening. Called first and arrived around 8:30. I was met by the mamasan, CiCi (40's), who says she used to be Amy from the AMP on West Hills Rd. She greeted me enthusiastically as she said she remembers me from there. I'd never been to the West Hills AMP but I went along with it! LOL! Chatted pleasantly and introduced me to the new Amy. I guess they're short on English names! Amy was mid 30's or so, slim, B boobs, just pleasant looking and nice. As it was late and I had time constraints, I agreed to 30 min for 40. Massage was basic, nice ball and shaft manipulation, then the flip, generous breast play, and a HJ to completion. Basically, pump and dump, but it was more due to my time limitation and the hour. Both were very cordial. I think more can be had. 40 tip as they waited for me.

I tried here back in Jan. and Feb. had Mimi and Mei.
60/50
To me they looked like mid to late 40's or eve early 50's but who cares?
Massage was good turn HJ, Play with tits and kitty, and some nipple suck. Mei sucked my nipple while she was doing HJ that was good.
I want to try the mamasan someday if I can cuz she always wear stockings lol.

Good & nice. Originally I was going to try one on the semon but.... feel like coming back there from now on.

REVIEW: My privates were in need of some attention, suffering from sciatica and so I pondered why can't a truly drop dead gorgeous, busty, excellent licensed massage therapist be available so I could bang the hell out of her after a wonderful, pain relieving session? Getting to senior years is a bitch. Then I came to my senses. My available time was limited as were my choices. I wanted to try 953 New York Ave, Huntington (631-245-8422). Reviews trace back to 195 West Hills Rd as does CiCi here at 1783 which was closer to me. Onward to CiCi.

CiCi greeted me warmly, still thinking she knows me, is definitely 40's, very friendly and bubbly, very shapeless with the typical mature woman figure, a bit of a pouch and no waist. She loves to ramble on, making herself giggle and smile throughout the session. (I had no idea what she was saying 95% of the time.) She asked how I wanted the massage. I said medium to firm, hoping to relieve not only little Rider, but also the pain in my butt going down my leg. 50 special for the hour on Saturdays and Sundays. Tipped her 4o at the end. The facility appears clean with the massage table covered by disposable paper. She said there was another girl/woman working who I never saw as she was busy.

CiCi put her all into the massage for the entire hour. Despite her efforts I would not classify it as therapeutic as she obviously has no formal training. However, she did work hard, keeping herself fully clothed (which was fine considering what I imagined was hidden by her garments) until the flip when she took out her quite unremarkable left boob (sort of a flattish, roundish full B with a moderate sized nipple) for me to suck on. The HJ was quite satisfactory, but the soft touch (Remember Mongercode, the abbreviation is "ST". LOL!) is not worth typing about.

In summary, CiCi definitely tries to please and got the job done. I would not classify the session as sensual or therapeutic. I felt comfortable there, no up-sell pressure. However, I could use a bit more "excitement". The search continues as per the first sentence in this review.

I can assure you that I am for real and am not a troll. I work for one of the three organizations I mentioned in my last post. As far as how I found this site....google my friend...its all on google! I'm also printing this list and providing it to the NYS District Attorney on Tuesday, June 16th. Enjoy your freedom boys
Greetings! Yes, I am new. This will likely be my only post. As was mentioned before, this "massage" place is right next door to a Active Spanish Church (No, it is not a storefront for selling drugs as Happyandy proposed), right next door to an organization called Youth for Christ and across the street from the Huntington Assembly of God church. Whoever though this was a good place to open a massage parlor must have been smoking pot when they made the decision. All three organizations are NOT HAPPY that this is going on right next door. We are ACTIVELY working with the police, the landlord and the NY State Licensing department to have this place SHUT DOWN. We are taking photos of all the patrons coming and going from the business as well as taking licence plates of all visiting. Whenever we see someone going into the place we call the police. It is just a matter of time for the police to catch someone. They have already been into the place three times. Many people view prostitution as victimless but it is not. I would have posted some links for you but apparently there are rules against newbies posting links.
All I can say is that I hope one of you that visit this site are caught and prosecuted due to visiting this place.
So, how many of you were caught and prosecuted or merely received grand jury subpoenas about this?

Well, this place has been around for at least 15 months and counting. I would assume that either Tattletale999 is total BS or the cops realize that the heroine dealers and street gangs are truly more of an issue in Huntington Station area than some guy getting a massage and handjob. Ya think???

Well, this place has been around for at least 15 months and counting. I would assume that either Tattletale999 is total BS or the cops realize that the heroine dealers and street gangs are truly more of an issue in Huntington Station area than some guy getting a massage and handjob. Ya think???
I know what a heroin dealer is, but not sure about a heroine dealer. o_O
I'm thinking that maybe it's a guy who is pimping out female superheroes. Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Black Widow for example. :D

UTOPIA REVIEW

I made my return 4 years later recently this week, it was a rainy mid week day and my all time fave amp goddess was getting sleighed by some of you whores I am sure. Although she is not reviewed here, I am sure, like me, I am not letting that cat out of the proverbial bag. Onto the goodies.....

So I am sloshing through the Sazon Station and I cant find anything. Tina at the place across from the 7-11 is busy, I hit the LMP on NY ave and I am STUNNED at their pricing structure after I look at Gabby and maybe Paelo? IDK, neither was worth 250 an hr or whatever they said. Plus it smelled so bad of fucking hippy incense in there, It made me want to cuddle and relax. I had a demon in me that needed an exorcist, not incense.

SO I went up and down NY ave and I passed this place a few times, I finally relented and said Fuck it. Park in the back, like you all should. Back door entrance is golden, door is unlocked, I walk in like I am Sinatra and say hello. The girls are def eating kimchi and some other ungodly fermented tidbits. I scan the ladies and see one with really short hair and tell MS I like her. She smiles that come get me smile and its on. Demon in my semon and I gladly follow her to the middle room on the left. Its cool, big, walls to the ceilings, curtains for doors. Darker lighting, all the cosmetic toiletries that tell you its not just a massage type place.

So the short haired hottie walks in, she's in tight stretchy pants, short nice top. Smoking body. I lay down face down, ass up and she throws a towel over me. I proceed to throw it on the floor. I said light touch no oil. Grab her legs and position her at my head. Have her start massage leaning over me so I can massage her ass and legs to let he know I am a good kitty. She drops stretchy pants to reveal a nice tight ass and pink thong. Lots of hand roaming, she is cool with it, front back, all good. She is giving me a great light touch, I flip myself and get her shirt off and she has some great titties. Her body is rock hard, kitty is unshaven. Ass could crack frozen walnuts.

Nice soft touch on my entire front side, she is stroking my swollen sack and cock and massaging me at same time. Really nice massage, great eye contact. Motions HJ, I say sure, she is lightly stroking just my head. I point to mouth and she says 200. I almost fell off the table. I said, no thanks. I am done now. She says no, you no tell, 80. Ok. She sucked my cock like it was a cob of corn. I mean left to right like a type writer. Up and down, watching her fat lips peel back the skin of my cock was great. All Star performance and worth every dollar. Took the demon like a champ, she was surprised at how quick the demon got exorcised, I wasn't. BBJ, didn't take the the seed, but she tried. Enthusiastic cleanup with alcohol and lots of smiles.

Treat her right and dont spoil the riches for us all. Don't have a tantrum if she aint sucking your dick. Its all a game of chance. On way out MS had a few other girls lineup for me and they were smiling and waving, one came to the door too wave at me as I was getting in my vehicle, that was a first. If this place wasn't so far from me, it would go into my rotation.

YMMV

120 damage incorporated