Young, Upscale, Friendly 1783 New York Avenue Huntington - 631-992-8144

Checked this place out today as I saw the ad (As it appears in title) on BP.
Located on New York Avenue just north of the Pollo Compero take out spot.....it's in the "sazon" section of Huntington Station. Same side as Pollo, that would be left hand side for those of you going north on 11o/ny ave and dont know the area.

I went in the front door and parked on the side near some spanish bar and fish place......but I was let out the back door and to my happy surprise there is great parking around back and LOTS of privacy. So I recommend you pull in and drive towards the back and park towards the right.....you will see the back door all the way on the left with a standard bell.

Greeted by May and the place stinks! It's either sewage or a kimchee smell but it was bad. 4 rooms with walls that go all the way to the ceiling, curtains for privacy over the doorway. Took the half for 40, had to wait abt 10 minutes as she was with one of you mongers I am sure, since the place just opened. Anyway I have started to just lay dick side up lately, skipping the bullshit back massage. I prefer the frontal massage, she was very accomodating, was a little taken back.....I like the shock value for what its worth. She went into a nice soft massage, running her fingers lightly on me......squeezing and sucking my nipples. I was massaging her ass and then I took her pants off. Nice soft cheeks, got some cushion, didnt bother up top, not much to be had.....starting rubbing on her clit and spanking her ass lightly and she was getting into it, so she starts trying to spank my balls and starts asking if I like, while she was telling me she liked it when I spanked her.....btw she is probably early 30's decent body 5'5 trim long dark hair.....give her a 6 because she was kind of fun.....

So moving along She is rubbing my dick, spanking me, I am spanking her, rubbing her clit, she is throwing her long hair all over my body and tickling me with it.....ask for a CBJ, no.....ask again, no......give her a rubber and tell her I will come quick....ok how much....60....no no....100.....haha no chance......80....nope....she says maybe next time.....I say 70, she agrees and says don't ever tell other girls or she will get fired by her boss.....soo keep that in mind fellas.....pop on the rubber and she gives a pretty solid bj......had to tell her no hand all mouth and she obliged......she got into it moaning a little, so I started talking dirty to her.....calling her a dirty little cock sucker.....and she replied, yes i am.....funny shit, she starts slapping it on her cheeks and I am like you like that don't you....yes I like, I like a lot.....back in mouth and finished me real good! Kept going until I was done.....quick cleanup, offered me water, then candy....ask me when I come back.....gave her 80, which I never do, but I have to admit she was fun. I think it sets the tone for me to get it for 60 next time. Extra 20 now could save me hundreds down the road.....

Obviously YMMV but worth a shot if you are in the area.....I will repeat. I would even consider banging this one possibly, which is something I never do. Just a quirky-ness about her that I liked, and the dick sucking skills. and the soft fluffy ass.....and the dirty talk.....thats all I got guys

Stay safe and happy gash smashing

Anyone who uses the map on their webpage (http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/grand-opening-week-best-asian-massage-631-992-8144/49905505) is going to be sorely dissappointed. It takes you all the way up 110 near the hospital. Based on Google Street View, it looks like it's an upstairs location with a storefront church and maybe a State office of some kind (There's a NYS seal on the front door) on the ground floor. Those two don't typically make good neighbors with a brothel. Am I talking about the same place, Nine-Lives, or maybe it's an old Google picture with the former tenants?

Downstairs location
Yes, across from a church and a gas station
The map on their page is very inaccurate, it took me all the way into the village. This place is about a mile north of Jericho Turnpike.

storefront church and maybe a State office of some kind (There's a NYS seal on the front door) on the ground floor. Those two don't typically make good neighbors with a brothel. Am I talking about the same place, Nine-Lives, or maybe it's an old Google picture with the former tenants?
Maybe the church isn't the greatest neighbor unless it's one of those churches that act as a front for pot sales. But I've seen plenty of happy ending houses operating for years within a block of police, city hall, etc. YMMV.

Been here twice had lulu first time long hair shes a laugher laughs over anything took 1/2 hour after 15 minutes she asked me to flip started oh you so nice big she said Chinese guy small ok i sat up she got down on her knees and spit on my willie i thought a bbbj was next but she just stroked it i told her to suck it she just kept on hj until done gave her 30 got dressed she gave a hug i was on my way .her looks are a 5 small boobs use back door as mentioned

Forgot to mention i did have her strechys down and was caressing her ass then her un trimmed kitty she does have a nice ass but when i tried to rub here kitty she pulled away some it was my first time with her

Word to the wise...I passed this place last thursday and saw a red unmarked car pulling into the driveway right next door to this place. At first, I thought it was a monger, so I glanced over as I was driving and the guy driving was wearing a shirt that said in big white letters "Police" alone in the drivers seat. Also, the open sign is no longer on and the telephone number has been pulled from window. Proceed there with extreme caution.

Word to the wise...I passed this place last thursday and saw a red unmarked car pulling into the driveway right next door to this place. At first, I thought it was a monger, so I glanced over as I was driving and the guy driving was wearing a shirt that said in big white letters "Police" alone in the drivers seat. Also, the open sign is no longer on and the telephone number has been pulled from window. Proceed there with extreme caution.
Dude I tried the same number and got the same recording so I went there instead. Cops are all over that place. I wont be returning there.
yankeesfan2000 and courtjesta: you (don't know if you are 1 or 2 different posters) obviously with both being a 1st post, have some beef with this place.

Do you mind telling us what this is.

Genuis, i am the same person as courtjesta. I couldnt get in forgot the email i used and your right i registered not long ago. Nitzer and genuis, i have nothing against this amp. You can go there, as a matter of fact please do. I had passed this a few times. I never partook or walked in. I get my hair cut not far shearhonesty nearby. I drove by, i saw the lights werent on in the front window and happened to see a red chrysler pull into driveway next door. When i looked into car because i thought it was a monger going in and parking i saw a guy in a white shirt, with the word POLICE on his back. It was obviously an unmarked car. Maybe he was going into the driveway for some other reason that had nothing to do with this place. i was passing by, so i didnt stick around to see where he was going or what he was doing. You can think im full of it just trying to hurt this place, but trust me I swear im telling you the truth. i have better things then to make up a story like this. if you dont believe me, then by all means go in and do your thing, but when others report something like this I am always cautious. i would not go into this place now that I saw this cop. I know what I saw. Have fun and be safe thats all i will say. But if you, or anyone else goes in and this place gets raided with you in there don,t say you werent warned.

Genuis, i am the same person as courtjesta. I couldnt get in forgot the email i used and your right i registered not long ago. Nitzer and genuis, i have nothing against this amp. You can go there, as a matter of fact please do. I had passed this a few times. I never partook or walked in. I get my hair cut not far shearhonesty nearby. I drove by, i saw the lights werent on in the front window and happened to see a red chrysler pull into driveway next door. When i looked into car because i thought it was a monger going in and parking i saw a guy in a white shirt, with the word POLICE on his back. It was obviously an unmarked car. Maybe he was going into the driveway for some other reason that had nothing to do with this place. i was passing by, so i didnt stick around to see where he was going or what he was doing. You can think im full of it just trying to hurt this place, but trust me I swear im telling you the truth. i have better things then to make up a story like this. if you dont believe me, then by all means go in and do your thing, but when others report something like this I am always cautious. i would not go into this place now that I saw this cop. I know what I saw. Have fun and be safe thats all i will say. But if you, or anyone else goes in and this place gets raided with you in there don,t say you werent warned.
Couple things:
1. when I see what maybe a bust or a sting I pull over, park in a legal spot and watch for a few minutes. I have witnessed several decoy sw stings but never saw an AMP bust. I don't do this for kicks - I do it to learn how LE does its thing so I don't fall in the same trap. I have posted various times my observations.
2. When I see several (different) 1 time posters posting as you did I (logically IMHO) make an inference that some individual using different handles is trying to trash a place for some reason.
3. BTW - I never saw LE in white shirts with "police" on the back. What I have seen, multiple times in person and also on the nightly news is blue shirts with white "police". In you take a look at the link below, you will see that my comments are consistent with that.

http://www.prepsportswear.com/gover...ist.aspx?category=310&schoolid=2571177&page=2

genius,
Ive been following yours and many other posts here. I hear what your saying and agree with all your points. I understand what your saying, and like I said the cop could have been pulling into that driveway for a totally different reason. I have no beef with the place, although in such an open area on route 110, a place like that would never survive very long. I remember a place down and to the right of jericho turnpike a few blocks down a few years ago, that had some really dynamite girls working in it. That place I went in once or twice, but was closed after like three months. The only reason I posted what I saw was to warn fellow mongers, thats it. I hope many of you go there. Im not making or losing anything on that place, but when I see an unmarked car with a cop pull in right next door, I think they are trying to snag someone in there. That was my only reason to post that. No other alternative motives. There are 10 other places in the area I know about, but I havent seen unmarked LE cars near them so I havent said anything. This was the first time I saw that. I guess I could have been quiet about it, but was trying to just warn some potentials what I saw. Good luck with your mongering, I get a kick out of your posts. Chow.by the way yankeefan and me are not the same person, lol

Greetings! Yes, I am new. This will likely be my only post. As was mentioned before, this "massage" place is right next door to a Active Spanish Church (No, it is not a storefront for selling drugs as Happyandy proposed), right next door to an organization called Youth for Christ and across the street from the Huntington Assembly of God church. Whoever though this was a good place to open a massage parlor must have been smoking pot when they made the decision. All three organizations are NOT HAPPY that this is going on right next door. We are ACTIVELY working with the police, the landlord and the NY State Licensing department to have this place SHUT DOWN. We are taking photos of all the patrons coming and going from the business as well as taking licence plates of all visiting. Whenever we see someone going into the place we call the police. It is just a matter of time for the police to catch someone. They have already been into the place three times. Many people view prostitution as victimless but it is not. I would have posted some links for you but apparently there are rules against newbies posting links.

All I can say is that I hope one of you that visit this site are caught and prosecuted due to visiting this place.

How the hell are civilians like this (meaning those not actually looking to hobby) finding out about this web site? He could be just a troll looking to stir up shit; but if this guy is for real, it's reason enough to avoid this place.

I can assure you that I am for real and am not a troll. I work for one of the three organizations I mentioned in my last post. As far as how I found this site....google my friend...its all on google! I'm also printing this list and providing it to the NYS District Attorney on Tuesday, June 16th. Enjoy your freedom boys

I can assure you that I am for real and am not a troll. I work for one of the three organizations I mentioned in my last post. As far as how I found this site....google my friend...its all on google! I'm also printing this list and providing it to the NYS District Attorney on Tuesday, June 16th. Enjoy your freedom boys
Lets see if I have this straight - the area has periodic shootings, knifings, murders, drug deals , robberies, police helicopter chases with bright spotlights over residential areas in the middle of the night looking for criminals on foot fleeing the area, street walking prostitutes strolling up and down the area at night - and you think the police should spend time and money resources going after a place that gives backrubs and handjobs to white middle aged men? At least the landlord who rents the place out pays property taxes to support the school district - and churches don't.

Maybe a better idea would be to try and get some of the young Spanish girls that you serve jobs there - maybe instead of being on welfare and popping out babies, one after the other each from a different guy (and probably not by middle aged white guys), they can start earning a living. Who knows, maybe you will get more contributions in the contribution basket if you do that.

I assure you that people like you are NOT for real in the idiom sense of the phrase.

How the hell are civilians like this (meaning those not actually looking to hobby) finding out about this web site? He could be just a troll looking to stir up shit; but if this guy is for real, it's reason enough to avoid this place.
Sounds like just another handle for courtjest, yankeean, etc and other single post posters.
It's always been my opinion that many places get raided due to complaints by neighbors to police.

From your post, I assumed that you were involved with one of the three organizations that you mentioned. But I mentioned trolling just to hedge my bets. I can certainly understand why you or any of the organizations would not want a massage parlor next door to your houses of worship. And for your sake, hopefully you've scared off the membership here from visiting and that should diminish the MP's business and help you attain your goal of closing them down. But remember, this will just be a temporary inconvenience to them. They will move somewhere else. Kinda like cockroaches when you spray for them. But I imagine you don't really give a hoot about that. You just don't want them next door to you in your own brand of NIMBYism. Otherwise, you would band together with other HOWs and make a concerted effort to close down all MPs.

That said, what list are you referring to? Do you mean this thread? If so, I doubt it can be used as evidence. If LE feels that your complaint is warranted, they would need to send in an UC officer to ascertain what services are being offered. Only then can they bust the place. And statistically, they probably have a better shot of closing down the place if the AMP is unlicensed, as many of them are. I've read that the penalty for giving unlicensed massages is more severe than the penalty for giving handjobs and blowjobs. I guess our elected representatives are more concerned about the quality of the massage than they are about the possibility of getting any "extras." Sort of like how we can't seem to legislate and enforce strongly enough our drunk driving laws. Someone once explained to me that our government leaders are sympathetic to the plight of drunk drivers since they either have drove drunk themselves or have a family member or friend who has and are therefore reluctant to crack down on drunk driving.

Just remember one thing in your religious zeal. ALL the wars and terrorism in recent history, be it Muslims or the Catholic/Protestant strife in Ireland, is about one religion maintaining their superiority over another. I've yet to hear of a war being fought over a handjob or blowjob unless it was two drunks coming to blows in a strip club. (And then probably driving drunk afterward. See how it all comes around? Maybe you're better off making your quest be one to end drunk driving. At least you'd save lives.)