Young, Upscale, Friendly 1783 New York Avenue Huntington - 631-992-8144

tattletale999,
First off, I am not this person. Secondly as upset as this person is coming off, whether real or not you can print 1000 copies of this list. Guess what, there is nothing illegal about posting to this bulletin board. Hand it over to the police, the fbi,mayor deblasios office. Whoever you like, but threatening nonsense like this makes you lose a little credibility. Even if you hand this over whats gonna happen, utopiagude is gonna give up peoples personel information. Posting here is totally legal and doesnt mean anyone solicited this place. Get over yourself. Do everyone a favor. IDIOT.
Thanks so much! Def use this place to get over my Atf
Thanks for sharing!

Tried to rekindle previous magic at this place, apparently I am more like Gallagher the comedian, than Merlin the magician.
Pull up to side / back door of spot next to Pollo Comparo, walk in and immediately smashed in the face with an awful pungent fish smell and girl face down slurping up some kind of witches brew of fish and cabbage. Smell literally killed my desire, should have walked out then, But I was overly aggressive at 8 Boston and shown the door when I put a rubber on the massage table with a hundred.

In comes a mature lady with a mask, I give her 40 for a half. I take my pants off, I am not there for a massage, she walks close to me, I hand her a condom and she looks surprised. I say "You suck my cock?" "Ohh no not with COVID" "It's ok, I give you condom" "Ohh no, not here" Just great. Now my pants are off and I have paid 40. Shit half ass massage, not into it at all. Keep in mind its been MONTHS since I jumped back into this game. I was all amped up bc this was the first in awhile. She has stockings on, zero give, not even trying to pull them down or off. She lifts her shirt up and all I can say is she has these nipples and they look like the old school cap gun rings - you know the ones with the red rings that were filled with a little gun powder that you put into your fake little cap gun.

Fucking disaster. Jerks me off as I am thinking about why I came here. Finish, tip out 40 and she looked at me like I should give her more. Get dressed. Roll Out shaking my head, still shaking my head today. Total Fucking Joke.

Tried to rekindle previous magic at this place, apparently I am more like Gallagher the comedian, than Merlin the magician.
Pull up to side / back door of spot next to Pollo Comparo, walk in and immediately smashed in the face with an awful pungent fish smell and girl face down slurping up some kind of witches brew of fish and cabbage. Smell literally killed my desire, should have walked out then, But I was overly aggressive at 8 Boston and shown the door when I put a rubber on the massage table with a hundred.

In comes a mature lady with a mask, I give her 40 for a half. I take my pants off, I am not there for a massage, she walks close to me, I hand her a condom and she looks surprised. I say "You suck my cock?" "Ohh no not with COVID" "It's ok, I give you condom" "Ohh no, not here" Just great. Now my pants are off and I have paid 40. Shit half ass massage, not into it at all. Keep in mind its been MONTHS since I jumped back into this game. I was all amped up bc this was the first in awhile. She has stockings on, zero give, not even trying to pull them down or off. She lifts her shirt up and all I can say is she has these nipples and they look like the old school cap gun rings - you know the ones with the red rings that were filled with a little gun powder that you put into your fake little cap gun.

Fucking disaster. Jerks me off as I am thinking about why I came here. Finish, tip out 40 and she looked at me like I should give her more. Get dressed. Roll Out shaking my head, still shaking my head today. Total Fucking Joke.
Quite obviously not young, upscale or friendly.

......She lifts her shirt up and all I can say is she has these nipples and they look like the old school cap gun rings - you know the ones with the red rings that were filled with a little gun powder that you put into your fake little cap gun.

As per the movie The Big Lebowski, Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you.

Part of the risk of trying a new place. When I see the situation heading south like that I usually just stop, get dressed, leave a minimal tip and head out to one of my regulars. Every process has a percentage of scrap and best to just accept it, write it off and not let it ruin your day.

Ps. I like your reference to red cap rings. Back in the 1950's they were sold in a rolled paper tape, about 50 as I recall, that you would load in your cap guns when playing cowboys and Indians (or I guess now would be called playing white criminal oppressors and Native Americans.

Ps. I like your reference to red cap rings. Back in the 1950's they were sold in a rolled paper tape, about 50 as I recall, that you would load in your cap guns when playing cowboys and Indians (or I guess now would be called playing white criminal oppressors and Native Americans.
I "Liked" this but Actually I F#@*ING LOVE IT Almost spit my coffee laughing.

Typical AMP remorse..we never learn.

I remember the rolled paper tapes, they were a bit of a struggle bc they never fed through the gun properly, the rings came along later and seemed a bit more consistent. white criminal oppressors and Native Americans.[/QUOTE] - Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious.