young european girls

dialated

make that "deleted"
I have seen such ads in the voice. They are role play and charge $120 an hour. I have not been, but does anyone know what sort of stuff these girls will do. Any information is helpful....

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The best description I have heard is "like a great first date" ( first being underlined; i.e. what might you expect not to happen on a first date ??? ).

Having lived in Eastern Europe, I wholeheartedly recommend the women from that part of the world. It's truly no wonder that most of these young up-and-coming models hail from former Soviet Bloc countries.

Am I correct in thinking that this is not FS? Why, then, would anyone go there? What is the caliber of these women? Do they do outcall?

Happy, as far as I know that's a fetish house. May or may not be one's cup of tea, but if you gotta ask why anybody would go there . . . you probably don't want to go there.

For some people, there is a whole lot more to sex than fucking and sucking.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There's an awful lot that never gets discussed on "these" boards. Take a look at the back of the Village Voice. Do you think that there are 10,000 ads for TS's and nobody sees them ????? ( I would have said "uses" but someone would have scolded me for using a potential pejorative ). Alt.com is one of the busiest sites on the net. There's lots of infantilism, body worship, fetishisms of every sort ( shoes, pantyhose, panties, food...you name it ).

Just 'cause we don't talk about it don't mean folks ain't doing it. And I'd be very surprised if an awful lot of the ladies who post here didn't come across it, but just don't talk about it here: lots of guys see providers to work on this side of their lives, since they are uncertain if the "straight women" in their lives can deal with it.