You never know what you will find on Craig's List

Originally posted by Caitlin of New York
Welcome, hotstuff!
Aww CONY, thanks babe, but dont welcum me too soon.

Something came up and I may only be able to visit NYC on Oct 20th-23, if even that.

Everyone tells me don't take my car, but thats like telling an old lady not to go to bingo every Sunday night.

I can't live without my car, and I need a place with reasonable parking, and a hotel that is ultra nice, and very very discreet.

Yes, as you can tell, the country bumpkin is chickening out of her NYC visit.. AGAIN!

I can't help it.. NYC scares me.. :(
( hold me)

Did I tell you I once saw a lady taking a dump right near the side walk between two parked cars? Ewwwwww.. Barf..

That stuff just doesnt happen up here in West bumble fuck..

Craigslist Feedback

As UG newbie, a few words on Craigslist. When I first discovered it I couldn't figure it out. I had the feeling that half the women posting were actually guys pretending to be girls, either cause they're gay looking for guys, or just getting off busting balls. At least there were a number of complaints about that on the list.

Then I started try9ing to make contact...a lot of my replies went unanswered...seems girls get 150 or more responses to a post. So depends when you come in. I hooked up with an asian girl visiting from San Francisco on vacation who was providing massages to fund her trip...great handjob at her hotel, though she was standoffish about roaming (Kathy Touch was her name).

Then I tried college girls in search of sugar daddy posts. Met one girl to discuss stuff, 23 y.o. black chick, thin, beautiful, smart, but out of her mind. She wanted to meet two times a week/ $300 each time --- 2400 per month!!! I really wanted to fuck her, but I told her Bill Gates lives in Washington state. I suggested 200 and we could see each other until she landed man of her dreams, but she really thought she could get some guy who would spring for nearly 30 grand a year...

Then I met up with and click with a 24 y.o. white girl, small tits, but beautiful body. Tremendous gfe. dfk, bbbj, greek -- at her request she likes cock in her tight hole with my balls slapping up against her...no clock watching. 250 whenever i see her. Sorry I won't give any contact info on her, not interested in sharing. My point is look and ye shall find. Craigslist actually works.

Originally posted by Ny Vanessa
Aww CONY, thanks babe, but dont welcum me too soon.

Something came up and I may only be able to visit NYC on Oct 20th-23, if even that.

Everyone tells me don't take my car, but thats like telling an old lady not to go to bingo every Sunday night.

I can't live without my car, and I need a place with reasonable parking, and a hotel that is ultra nice, and very very discreet.

Yes, as you can tell, the country bumpkin is chickening out of her NYC visit.. AGAIN!

I can't help it.. NYC scares me.. :(
( hold me)

Did I tell you I once saw a lady taking a dump right near the side walk between two parked cars? Ewwwwww.. Barf..

That stuff just doesnt happen up here in West bumble fuck..

Are you turning back into Kimmie?

Foiled again!

Vanessa: It's funny, I was cleaning out an ***** folder yesterday and saw what I'm assuming was one of the first, if not the first, time I tried to schedule time with you in LI...it was a year ago...oh well, I'll keep trying...

Re: Foiled again!

Originally posted by Lucrob
Vanessa: It's funny, I was cleaning out an ***** folder yesterday and saw what I'm assuming was one of the first, if not the first, time I tried to schedule time with you in LI...it was a year ago...oh well, I'll keep trying...

Wow you keep e*mails for that long? I clear my e*mails every week!!!

And why are you foiled? I said I would be in NYC. I just won't be available on the weekend, and someone just booked me for the entire day and night on Monday..

So at this point I will be available Tuesday & Wednesday.

Don't tell me you are one of those weekend only guys.

Come on!! Venture out to the city during the day, or night, on a week day...

If I can do it, so can you... :)

Last edited:
One thing about CL I find interesting.
The one girl I see from there, is very punctual. I told her I see a couple of girls now and then, and they are never ontime or even give a shit if Im sitting in a room for an hour waiting.
She told me its my fault for tolerating nonsense like that.
Another girl, Im meeting this week, asked me why I was so concerned about her being on time.She told me shes not rude, and would not show up 10 minutes late without calling to let me know shes stuck in traffic.

Just something I find interesting. The pros, constantly fuck me over with times.

Re: Re: Foiled again!

Wow you keep e*mails for that long? I clear my e*mails every week!!!

And why are you foiled? I said I would be in NYC. I just won't be available on the weekend, and someone just booked me for the entire day and night on Monday..

So at this point I will be available Tuesday & Wednesday.

Don't tell me you are one of those weekend only guys.

Come on!! Venture out to the city during the day, or night, on a week day...

If I can do it, so can you... :)
The *****s I was looking at were in a folder...I just put the *****s in there as it's easier and more convenient for me than setting up address books...sorry about the missunderstanding about the days you'd be in NYC...I'm actually a weekday guy, so, your news is good news for me...now I tried to get in contact with you via ***** but got no reply...I'll try again!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Foiled again!

Originally posted by Lucrob
..I'm actually a weekday guy, so, your news is good news for me...now I tried to get in contact with you via ***** but got no reply...I'll try again!
I got several e*mails today from men saying they found me on UG.

I don't know if any of them where from you,( no one gave a Ug handle, and I really don't require one) but I replied to them all this evening.

Check your mail, and if there is no reply, try again, or call the number on my website.

P.S. I am sorry Daniel for hijacking your thread about your review of me..

I just can't break this darn hijacking habit ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Foiled again!

P.S. I am sorry Daniel for hijacking your thread about your review of me..

I just can't break this darn hijacking habit ;)
Don't worry about it, at least your hijacking a thread about you.
Not like hijacking a thread about felatio and talking about SUV's.

Dan
BRB, gotta get some pretzels....

Last edited:
the mrs went food shopping and can anyone guess what she bought?

yep - rold gold pretzels. Now how in the world can I eat any with a straight face without thinking about Daniel and Kimmie?

Originally posted by shorty
the mrs went food shopping and can anyone guess what she bought?

yep - rold gold pretzels. Now how in the world can I eat any with a straight face without thinking about Daniel and Kimmie?
Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor...

IS Craigs List actually for real.

I read those postings and almost die of laughter.

I've learned a few things...first men ar5e TOOO desperate...and women are all in one way or another whores.

I at one time was convinced that craigslist was a parady comedy site of personal ads, but later learned that it is actually for real.

I am a little wheery of most craigslist posters.

Originally posted by cameracontrol
IS Craigs List actually for real.

I read those postings and almost die of laughter.

I've learned a few things...first men ar5e TOOO desperate...and women are all in one way or another whores.

I at one time was convinced that craigslist was a parady comedy site of personal ads, but later learned that it is actually for real.

I am a little wheery of most craigslist posters.
Use the "Search" function on this board and search "Craigs List" (the search key is under the Utopia Guide logo on the top of the page). There's tons of info.

Well, Ive been with one girl from craigs list, and its good.
Ive met other CL girls, nope, really bad.

I just got off the phone with a girl, and I dont think I believe her picture until I meet her next week. Its set, and if she is half as goodlooking as the pic she sent me, Im going to ask her to marry me. Im a skeptic, but this girl I have to see in person. This CL may be for real, but theres alot of bs to sort thru.