You never know what you will find on Craig's List

Wednesday I am perusing Craig's List and come across a short, straight to the point posting.

It would seem that this woman promises to suck my cock for an extended period of time, and then swallow every drop.

I fire off an e - mail, secretly hoping she will respond, as I really needed a little relief that day. I receive a reply in short order that politely states that she doesn't think she would be my type, either physically or conversationally. I do however notice a link at the bottom of that e - mail:

http://www.nyvanessa.com/

I am insulted! She is not my type?
There needs to be conversation?
Would be difficult with ones mouthful no?
WTF?

I set out to convince her that she is exactly what I am looking for at that moment in time. Why I had not previously sampled her wares remained a myster-e to me. We had previously met socially at an Ana Lovelis gig, and I told her that she was beautiful at that time. Vanessa has this sultry sexy voice that kind of just makes you want to get to know her better.

I dig up the link to the review I wrote about another provider that was a little thick. In that posting she expressed her hapiness that a thicker provider was being reviewed on UG. I sent her that link and reminded her about our social meeting.
(Since that review, UG has changed. Previously posters were reluctant to post reviews of less than perfect providers for fear of ridicule. Guess what? I posted, and only got compliments, so their fears were unwarranted and a whole host of thicker provider reviews ensued and continues to this day.

No reply.

The following day (Thursday) I receive a reply. It succinctly stated, "I wonder what it would be like to swallow the cum of Daniel_NYC"

I e - mail back and said that I had no personal knowledge simply because I have never sampled myself, myself. But added that I could probably provide at least a few female references and asked if she wished to have my wife's number.

She replied back with just a phone number. I silently rejoice.

I call the number later that day and leave a message. Shortly thereafter she calls back and we set up our date.

I am greeted at her incall location on Long Island with a hug and a kiss that had to last for minutes. I dont think that either of us spoke a word before that kiss. We engage in light conversation and the mood is all set. Vanessa has the room all lit with candles and is dressed very sexy.

She is speaking softly and begging me to allow her to suck my cock. We disrobe and what was to follow was a completely mind blowing session.

I couldn't stop staring at her face, she truly is an exotic beauty. Her BJ skills are excellent and she is relentless. I had to stop her or I would have came way too soon. I decide on a little respite, and begin DATY. She was quite responsive and complimentary, I was glad that she was enjoying herself. It is truly better to give than receive, but Vanessa already knows that.

After her first climax, I decided that it was time for me to experience the same. Relentless is too soft a word for her technique, I wanted to cum durintg intercourse, but she would have none of it, she wanted to taste me. Who am I to refuse a beautiful lady?

Afterwards we relaxed and talked. Slowly she came closer and started in again. This time I wanted to be inside her. After a few positions, she quitely asked if she could taste me yet again, I relented. She slowly and purposefully went about sucking my cock. She really got into it and the first time she did it, I truly believed she could cum from just that act itself.

She continued and moved her bottom to where I could play with her pussy. I could not believe how engorged her clitoris was, she truly was excited. As Vanessa continued, her moans grew louder and I felt the tremors all along the shaft of my member. She stopped for a seconfd to announce that she was coming and beg me not to stop playing with her pussy.

I was reaching the precipice myself, but could not beieve how she was gyrating herself on my hand. As I came she started to come herself.

Then something completely unexpected happens.
As we are both coming, Streams of liquid flow out of her. I am not saying an intense wetness, I am saying a stream of liquid came out and continued to come out in waves. With each contraction of her pelvic muscles, another stream flowed profusely. Rivulets of female ejaculatory fluid slowly travelled down my hand and forearm. I was transfixed and amazed, this was not urine. It was viscous and pleasant smelling.

We both collapsed on the bed in shear exhaustion.

I joked that the liquid that coated my hands smelt like Rold Gold Honey Pretzels.

We talked for a while, joking and laughing and quitely wondered why I had not seen her until now.

So whenever I want to be reminded of this memorable encounter, all I have to do is get me a bag of these:

Daniel, I will never be able to eat Rold Gold pretzels again ;)

I am glad we decided to finally meet professionally, instead of socially.

And by "conversationally not your type" I meant I felt/feel many men on UG are intimidated by me because of the way I represent myself on the board. I had the impression that was a total turn off for you, but you proved to me that you do not intimidate easily!

For the record:
It wasnt urine, unless a woman passes urine from the inside of her vagina..

....and it was the most out of this world experience for me. I think I was more shocked then Daniel.

Thanks again for the great time!
:)

Last edited:
Vanessa, let me tell you that this UG'r loves the way you present yourself on this board...it's one of the things that most makes me want to meet you...well, that and the bj's, of course! :D...I found myself asking the same question Daniel did as to why we haven't hooked up previously...but no reason dwelling on that as I will be looking to correct that shortly...just saw you'll be in NYC soon and I will definitely be calling to schedule...

Daniel,

I am made speechless by your review. It deserves a marketing or advertising award of some sort. This is classic association of a product with an experience. I wish there was a way to use this commercially. This is just perfect.

This is hands down the best product endorsement I have ever seen… in my mind I see a guy holding back on eating pretzels with his buddies, while watching the games on Sunday, so he can enjoy them privately by himself.

Keep the hits coming….

Pop

Ps—Vanessa, you should have a tag line on your site, “Got beer? Come get the taste of pretzels!!!”

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lucrob
I found myself asking the same question Daniel did as to why we haven't hooked up previously...but no reason dwelling on that as I will be looking to correct that shortly...just saw you'll be in NYC soon and I will definitely be calling to schedule...

Yup, I am planning to venture into the "Big Bad City" at the end of this week for 6 whole days!!!!! ( If things go as planned)

I am a country bumpkin, so this should be interesting.

However, I can not promise anyone honey pretzels,( I think only Daniel can bring that out of me, because it has never happened before.... but who knows, maybe someone else can as well) unless I buy a bag of them and keep them by the bed. ;)

Last edited: