You get what you pay for.....or do you?

You guys are trying to act all principled in your stance on what a girl charges! Not every girl you see is some junkie who will negotiate her prices because she needs a quick fix! You guys don’t see girls for over $250 and rarely if ever do I see girls for under $300. You get what you pay for! Especially in the performance department! And as far as woman taking advantage, I have never had a girl raise prices on me that I’ve seen regularly!

You guys are trying to act all principled in your stance on what a girl charges! Not every girl you see is some junkie who will negotiate her prices because she needs a quick fix! You guys don’t see girls for over $250 and rarely if ever do I see girls for under $300. You get what you pay for! Especially in the performance department! And as far as woman taking advantage, I have never had a girl raise prices on me that I’ve seen regularly! As much as everyone shits on Rachel for bare backing anything that walks at least she stands firm on her FS price! Gotta gave her that if nothing else!
Wow in all my years I don't think I've ever seen the reverse of "criticizing guys who pay too much" I'm sure that everyone is glad you never pay les than $300. Good for you! Cowboy You seem like a decent dude But..
You can Not make the Blanket statement that you "get what you pay for"...If anything this board has shown over many years and too many reviews to count that you do NOT always get what you pay for. Whether it be too much or too little. I personally have paid Anywhere from $120-$380(for an hour) and as AMOF the most expensive session I ever had was not even in the top 25 of all the sessions I've had (Especially in the Performance Department)
As a matter of fact I can count on 1 hand the # of providers I've seen that I paid over $200 that were any better than the same # of providers I've seen that were from $150 -$200. And I'm quite sure plenty of long timers here can make the same assertion.
ie. billy, genius, lightweight (hell almost anyone who's ever gone to 1st floor/Sanford/ Barclays) etc.

Also I'm just not sure you needed to assume his post was quite as masogynistic as you portray. He gave his opinion. Also you have to admit it is kinda Ironic that she would say "wouldn't feel good about herself if she took less then 300 for fs but feels like a star for 120 for sucking your bare cock " Maybe not her exact words but even if paraphrased it's kinda funny & her saying it invites the criticism.

Sorry to all else about the rant but I just felt this was an un-justified case of White Knighting

billyS

Reign of Terror
The most I ever paid was $300 for an hour of Long Island Ana's time. Definitely worth every penny.
That said $80 for a half hour of Cathy of 1F/Sanford fame was an unbelievable bargain as she could have easily gotten $300 an hour in her prime.

I dont really see this as all the way true. I can see the same provider as joe and instead of paying 200 ill pay 150 and not be timed and still get better service or extras just because im my own person and have a certain rapport with that provider or person and this can go for a sa chic or a professional. And im not saying im better then joe in anyway its just that not all circumstances are and will be the same. So if joe is banging lisa for 300 and im paying 200 doesnt necessary mean im going to get worse service.

I used to meet Helen (of Amy and Helen fame) after she broke up the A&H partnership and became manager at a totally legit foot massage place, We would meet either at her apt off of Pasrsons or at Pines in Westbury. Apt was nice in that I didn't have to deal with the motel but the motels always had large mirrors everywhere that both she and I enjoyed. Before the breakup and at her AMP after her our session was over and she didn't have another customer due in we would spend a lot of time talking at the kitchen table there over a cup of tea.

We never discussed payment but I would leave her 80. Most sessions lasted over an hour with one particularly memorable one at her apt for 2 hours. She was the only one I ever did BBCIP with. Truly a GFE.

Other memorable events were with Lori (maybe 10 years ago), at the Hollywood. She charged 140 for the hour, wonderful GFE with BBBJ and CFS.

Another gem was Cindy off Roosey in JH. GFE with BBBJ and CFS with no time clock watching. She is the one that I posted once where when I paid her 2 fresh fifty's stuck together. When she realized this she separated them and smiled at me handing me back the extra 50.( I crinkle all my fresh from the bank bills now so they never stick together.)

The point of this post is if that many times you get much more than you pay for.

Although I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I agree that you do not always get what you pay for. I have had some great experiences with ladies that didn’t bankrupt me, and some not so great. But my all time favorite years back was Gina Rollins who was $600. I will remember that one experience when I am a old man in my rocking chair on the porch.

For the most part I always get what I pay for. Because I always tell the girls what I want right up front. And then we negotiate from there.

All of the 2 pop sessions I had and gave reviews on were already negotiated either before I walked in, or before I made myself comfortable and started removing any clothing off my body.

That’s how it went with the wonderful Sophia Belle, Tessa, DDD Vanessa, Laurenn Taylor or any of the sugar Babies I’ve had in the past. My last remaining sugar babies rates have remained the same for the last 4 years. 100 bbjcim and 250 1 hr 2 pops (I pay for the motel room separately).

;)

You guys are trying to act all principled in your stance on what a girl charges! Not every girl you see is some junkie who will negotiate her prices because she needs a quick fix! You guys don’t see girls for over $250 and rarely if ever do I see girls for under $300. You get what you pay for! Especially in the performance department! And as far as woman taking advantage, I have never had a girl raise prices on me that I’ve seen regularly!
Agreed that $300 or more will give you the edge on getting the girl of your choice whether it is looks or body or whatever. However, performance is relative to what it takes to get "you" off personally. That is most likely going to be different for all of the "you guys" this was directed at. So your logic appears flawed. You must be new to this. :)

paying more than 300 really only guarantees you get a hot girl w/o any bullshit or chance of a bait and switch. Performance depends on the girl not the price point. You can get really great service from a girl in the 150-200 price range and awful service from a girl over 300. Since most girls are unwilling to tell you their services beforehand due to the nature of this hobby, there needs to be review sites to be able to gauge others expriences, and to be honest, i'm not willing to gamble more than 100 on a potential shitty experience with an unknown provider. That said, the best experience i've had to date was with a girl i saw in western NY for 300/hr and i got 2 pops, no limits. Full bareback, 2 pops, one in her pussy, one in her ass (she used coconut oil as lube lmao). Been debating writing a review for that one because it is an upstate provider and there isnt a section for anything beyond westchester.

An accomplished provider must have great flexibility of not only body but mind and emotions. Her survival depends on her ability to accomodate the myriad body types, moods and fetishes of the recipient. Not an easy task, especially if she finds an act or person repulsive.

But, as a monger, that is also true to some degree, especially when meeting a gal for the firt time. She is an unknown. She must be assessed very quickly because the clock is ticking. Is she a natural-born lover or is she a supreme actress? The monger must also be able to shift his game plan to adapt to her natural tendencies beause she might not be inclined to his set pattern. She might do everything, because she is paid but it probably will not be ultimately satisfying, because it is clumsy, robotic and forced.

If a guy is stuck to his set pattern in the bedroom, then it is better for such a person to find a high-priced or low-priced or even SO that he clicks with.

The price a girl sets on herself is a function of her self-image. She might be lousy in bed but can look pretty. I play the game on the cheap and remain humble. I go into a session expecting nothing except the opportunity to create something out of nothing. That's why they call it "making love." It is not there until you make it.

paying more than 300 really only guarantees you get a hot girl w/o any bullshit or chance of a bait and switch. Performance depends on the girl not the price point. You can get really great service from a girl in the 150-200 price range and awful service from a girl over 300. Since most girls are unwilling to tell you their services beforehand due to the nature of this hobby, there needs to be review sites to be able to gauge others expriences, and to be honest, i'm not willing to gamble more than 100 on a potential shitty experience with an unknown provider. That said, the best experience i've had to date was with a girl i saw in western NY for 300/hr and i got 2 pops, no limits. Full bareback, 2 pops, one in her pussy, one in her ass (she used coconut oil as lube lmao). Been debating writing a review for that one because it is an upstate provider and there isnt a section for anything beyond westchester.
Do tell
300 for all those options?

Road trip!!

Doing some research for a soon to be trip..This one top it all..
Sensual NURU massage by Ruby. Only $1000.00 ph. Legitimate reviews too..

WTF
Has me thinking.. There is a market for everything I suppose.. I shall consider taking out an ad somewhere offering my cock and tongue to underserved women. Maybe I can make a few $$

An accomplished provider must have great flexibility of not only body but mind and emotions. Her survival depends on her ability to accomodate the myriad body types, moods and fetishes of the recipient. Not an easy task, especially if she finds an act or person repulsive.

But, as a monger, that is also true to some degree, especially when meeting a gal for the firt time. She is an unknown. She must be assessed very quickly because the clock is ticking. Is she a natural-born lover or is she a supreme actress? The monger must also be able to shift his game plan to adapt to her natural tendencies beause she might not be inclined to his set pattern. She might do everything, because she is paid but it probably will not be ultimately satisfying, because it is clumsy, robotic and forced.

If a guy is stuck to his set pattern in the bedroom, then it is better for such a person to find a high-priced or low-priced or even SO that he clicks with.

The price a girl sets on herself is a function of her self-image. She might be lousy in bed but can look pretty. I play the game on the cheap and remain humble. I go into a session expecting nothing except the opportunity to create something out of nothing. That's why they call it "making love." It is not there until you make it.
Have missed your philosophical briefings Mogi!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I used to pay $300 for multiple hours with Long Island Ana’s had a great time until I got an STD
From her? Do tell.

Are we talking about the same woman?
The LI Ana I was talking about was a tall black woman who traveled between here and DC.
Not the slur from Crystal Cafe.
I mentioned this because I looked at your old posts and noticed you have quite a history with Ana from CC

You guys don’t see girls for over $250 and rarely if ever do I see girls for under $300. You get what you pay for! Especially in the performance department!
I think this is a bit unfair. I have had both good and bad experiences while paying top dollar. I have also had some wonderful experiences at the lower end. I found that it all depends on the provider. You can get a sense if a provider is cold and distant, and not worth any price. A high price does not guarantee a good time. But might set my expectations higher than the provider can meet. In my early monger days I have had providers "up sell" me, only to be disappointed.

And as far as woman taking advantage, I have never had a girl raise prices on me that I’ve seen regularly!
I rarely see a provider long enough for an increase is prices. But I did see one regularly for 18 months. After 6 months together she reluctantly asked for $20 more. It was an increase of 10%. I thought that was completely reasonable. Another 8 months later I proposed another 10% increase. After all I get a raise every year, why not her? But if she had proposed an increase of 50% I would have politely declined and moved on.

....... I have also had some wonderful experiences at the lower end. .
Yeah me too — actually in both receptacles of the lower end.

That said, IMHO, everything depends on the provider regardless of the price range — although I can't vouch for the 300+ providers as I never experienced them.

In my travels I have experienced providers who enjoy their job, an attitude something like it is something that they would be doing with their BF anyway but here they get paid for it and it beats working at some legit job at a fraction of the pay. And there are those that hate it, find it degrading and do it only as a way to make money.