You get what you pay for.....or do you?

Billy the $300 used to get me 1 to 4 hours depending on her schedule. If she is drinking you can pretty much do what ever you want with her.
She is my go to for sure and has been for years. She's a blast, pretty much no limits. She'd almost always take it bare. Would she let you fill her?

paying more than 300 really only guarantees you get a hot girl w/o any bullshit or chance of a bait and switch. Performance depends on the girl not the price point. You can get really great service from a girl in the 150-200 price range and awful service from a girl over 300. Since most girls are unwilling to tell you their services beforehand due to the nature of this hobby, there needs to be review sites to be able to gauge others expriences, and to be honest, i'm not willing to gamble more than 100 on a potential shitty experience with an unknown provider. That said, the best experience i've had to date was with a girl i saw in western NY for 300/hr and i got 2 pops, no limits. Full bareback, 2 pops, one in her pussy, one in her ass (she used coconut oil as lube lmao). Been debating writing a review for that one because it is an upstate provider and there isnt a section for anything beyond westchester.
@MojitoTom did you ever wrote the review for this provider??? Love to take a trip for a good provider.

This seems like a weird position to take...

Not every 400$ experience is as good as the best 150$ experience.

Have definitely spent 4 bills at Lear in the city that left me wishing I had spent that same money on someone else and had enough left over to go to Old Homestead and treat myself in that other vice (steak is second only to intimacy).

Also have spent 500 and felt every single dollar was worth it (I think I did 2 hours with Gina's friend Alexis for 500 and I could not even think straight for a good week after... Had to take a couple days off work even).

Also the OP doesn't take into account that a woman might raise their donation or lower it for reasons other than their quality of service. Some girls who charge 150$ might be offering 300$ service but need money fast and can't wait around for 300$ clients to show up. Or a woman who might offer 300$ service might only want to see a couple people a week so they charge 450$ and the ones who really love her service will still visit.

Finally... "Good service" might not mean the same for everyone, or even for the same person at different times. This board covers everything from multiple hour rawdog anal sessions, to clothed backwalks and massages. If I need a massage and don't want someone mashing my back who doesn't know how to do it I will pay for the expert backwalker even if they don't suck Jr. That might be worth 100 to me normally but if I feel like I really need the massage it would be worth more.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk lol. Pretty sure this is the longest post I've ever done

@MojitoTom did you ever wrote the review for this provider??? Love to take a trip for a good provider.
I never fully reviewed her, i keep putting it off, just like my more recent visits to local places lol. Anyway, she goes by Phoenix Fux, you should be able to find her with an internet search. Wont give the number i used because she changes her number from time to time. To date she still is my ATF in terms of services offered, havent found a local girl that comes close

It really varies. I've had a blast with the $300 Japanese girls in Manhattan last year and even a couple this year. I've had some of those sessions walk off home runs. I've also had some memorable home run sessions $80 Americana 30 mins ebony sessions. I've also had great sessions with Jewels GC girls/lears as well $160-240. $180-250 Also great sessions motel sessions with Asian pros.

While I agree the $250-$300 hr sessions and $180-$200 30 min sessions were probably my favorites. I've had good sessions at different price points.

For me though most junkie chicks that are cheap are not attractive. For some they may really be attractive or maybe the thrill of the dirtyness of it.

It really varies. I've had a blast with the $300 Japanese girls in Manhattan last year and even a couple this year. I've had some of those sessions walk off home runs. I've also had some memorable home run sessions $80 Americana 30 mins ebony sessions. I've also had great sessions with Jewels GC girls/lears as well $160-240. $180-250 Also great sessions motel sessions with Asian pros.

While I agree the $250-$300 hr sessions and $180-$200 30 min sessions were probably my favorites. I've had good sessions at different price points.

For me though most junkie chicks that are cheap are not attractive. For some they may really be attractive or maybe the thrill of the dirtyness of it.
The Japanese providers are usually top notch. They just have it down Pat

But, as a monger, that is also true to some degree, especially when meeting a gal for the firt time. She is an unknown. She must be assessed very quickly because the clock is ticking.
I think you meant the “cock is ticking“ and soon to explode.
I totally agree and although some are good actresses, as long as they are willing and able to get into whatever you fantasize about, then that is where the value is and will get repeats.