Yasmina 347-728-6066 Garden City

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thanks for starting a thread on me when it was never needed, I know exactly who you are, I’m not stupid. I know about this website and I know what’s being said about me, what I don’t understand is why are you still calling and texting me after everything you said. this is the reason why I’m not replying back to you or picking up your calls and I don’t want to see you anymore. I realize the people that wrote negative reviews on me are the people that I didn’t even have a good time with, most of them are just liars and mad at me because I didn’t give them more and that’s not my fault, I have a great clientele list that I see often and I give 10 out of 10 services to them because they deserve it, if you feel like you aren’t one of them then that’s majority because it’s your fault, anyways goodbye Utopia
At least least she admits she gives shitty service to the majority. The rest she gives Chlamydia.

I just wish she was telling the truth about "goodbye Utopia" but then 2 minutes later she's posting again.

Seems to be a new trend here… guys give good review. Some girl flips for no reason ( drugs ? Or maybe just not all there ?) jumping on the thread and the schoolyard antics is in full effect.
Idk about all of you guys…

but for me it is a turn off. And I won’t see any girl who goes nuts this way here….

unreal actually and takes the hobby down the wrong path in my opinion….

Seems to be a new trend here… guys give good review. Some girl flips for no reason ( drugs ? Or maybe just not all there ?) jumping on the thread and the schoolyard antics is in full effect.
Idk about all of you guys…

but for me it is a turn off. And I won’t see any girl who goes nuts this way here….

unreal actually and takes the hobby down the wrong path in my opinion….
The reason to never give any provider your personal information ever