Yasmina 347-728-6066 Garden City

First the Jews and now the blacks, SMH. She coming for the 6ft 4" Blonde guys with Blue eyes next.......
I have stayed out of this thread because I have no axe to grind, I would Kendrick Lamar her Drake Ass!
But the Ni**er comment hit hard.
Don't let her dumb ass rattle you babes....she's been dying to say that to people and she finally found a place to actually say it comfortably-- we're better than her mentality on sooo many levels....

Her levels of shit talking are on high because this is not your regular shmegular social site and she knows she can say what she wants here....she definitely isn't talking like this to regular people and she swears she's not a racist in the real world.....:rolleyes:

Bush it off darling...step on the words like the gum beneath our feet......her ignorance is not even worth reacting to anymore.....

Xoxo
BBWPersuasion

Don't let her dumb ass rattle you babes....she's been dying to say that to people and she finally found a place to actually say it comfortably-- we're better than her mentality on sooo many levels....

Her levels of shit talking are on high because this is not your regular shmegular social site and she knows she can say what she wants here....she definitely isn't talking like this to regular people and she swears she's not a racist in the real world.....:rolleyes:

Bush it off darling...step on the words like the gum beneath our feet......her ignorance is not even worth reacting to anymore.....

Xoxo
BBWPersuasion
Thank you sweetness, be well!!

Thank you sweetness, be well!!
You guys are just jealous because you haven't tapped that sweet pussy of Valerie yet.

Y'all are stupid starting shit with her. I was always nice to her and after three visits I got covered full service.

A few more time and she suggested for another $100 we could skip the condom.

Her pussy is like velvet you morons, bbfs with her chubby little milf bod is heaven.

And trust me, she loves raw cock! The first time I was pounding her as I got close I asked if I could cum inside her and she was in her own little world and just hummed uh huh and I filled her snatch with a quarter of cum.

After that I never asked, it was just assumed.

She loves raw dick. I'm sure I'm not the only customer getting it either.

I visited her back in January she’s undoubtedly attractive but that’s where the praise ends.

service: I paid $300 for a body rub and HJ. She didn’t take off her clothes. Body rub was extremely mediocre and so was the HJ. She offered a BJ for an additional $300 i declined and she seemed upset about this.

Attitude: She has the personality of a headboard IMO. Young no passion in her service. Not responsive or on top of communication. I know of 2 colleagues that were both ghosted by her after making individual appointments. One poor guy drove from Brooklyn to farmingdale to meet her and she never responded or called him back upon arrival.

I didn’t join this forum to come here and bash people or leave just terrible reviews. My experience with Yasmin is what made me realize I need to be more vocal on the forum. If I can save someone $300 or they at least know what to expect I’d be content. If you’re looking for a pretty face, super slim body and a HJ for $300 she’s the one. But if you’re looking for anything else trust me you have MUCH better options out there.

-Twinkie

billyS

Reign of Terror
I visited her back in January she’s undoubtedly attractive but that’s where the praise ends.

service: I paid $300 for a body rub and HJ. She didn’t take off her clothes. Body rub was extremely mediocre and so was the HJ. She offered a BJ for an additional $300 i declined and she seemed upset about this.

Attitude: She has the personality of a headboard IMO. Young no passion in her service. Not responsive or on top of communication. I know of 2 colleagues that were both ghosted by her after making individual appointments. One poor guy drove from Brooklyn to farmingdale to meet her and she never responded or called him back upon arrival.

I didn’t join this forum to come here and bash people or leave just terrible reviews. My experience with Yasmin is what made me realize I need to be more vocal on the forum. If I can save someone $300 or they at least know what to expect I’d be content. If you’re looking for a pretty face, super slim body and a HJ for $300 she’s the one. But if you’re looking for anything else trust me you have MUCH better options out there.

-Twinkie
Thanks for the review, this is exactly what we are looking for!

Bad ( but honest) reviews are just as valuable as good ones.

Pretty much confirms this girl works with Stinky Pussy Valerie/Stella/Natasha and needs to be avoided.

Sh
Thanks for the review, this is exactly what we are looking for!

Bad ( but honest) reviews are just as valuable as good ones.

Pretty much confirms this girl works with Stinky Pussy Valerie/Stella/Natasha and needs to be avoided.
She doesn't work with me you retard we have the same pimp.