World 2 a/k/a World-II • 92 Kean St, West Babylon • 631-920-6400

Sounds like $60 is a decent price. Must depend on how many gang bangers show up. Also another thing to think about is if you can function with other guys watching.
That's not an issue for me. I've attended many a gang bang and participated in group settings before. Swing clubs too. I think I'm going to try and get there early so I'm not standing in line

That's not an issue for me. I've attended many a gang bang and participated in group settings before. Swing clubs too. I think I'm going to try and get there early so I'm not standing in line
Probably seen you at a few. Good time you know as long as you don't have a hog or 2 or 3 in the group.

I am stunned that a place like this would allow such activity to be publicly promoted. If I were LE, this would be an easy bust. You have the address, the date/time, and an offer for sexual services. Looks like a slam dunk to me.

I am stunned that a place like this would allow such activity to be publicly promoted. If I were LE, this would be an easy bust. You have the address, the date/time, and an offer for sexual services. Looks like a slam dunk to me.
Is it possible they're recording it for a video? I'm guessing not since the ad doesn't mention that and they're charging for it.
Ironically, under the gang bang video advertising where they're requesting guys for the gang bang to be in it, that's perfectly legal. Take away the camera and the $60 door fee and you're breaking the law. SMH

She's a beast. No gang bang filming paper work filled out. No visible cameras. Don't think too many people would buy this crap if filmed. Never will be back. Disgusting plus the pig asks for tips when you are leaving. Waste of $60.

Last spring I attended one of those "events" at World 2. Some guy rented the VIP room and had 4 girls working the event. He collected $60 at the door and the deal was once you're inside, anything goes. When I entered one of the girls was strolling around and said she was the "eye candy" and would pass you on to one of the other girls if you wanted her for something she didn't feel like doing. She was white, very slim, nice boobs and had her hair in braids like some of the black women. I sat down on one of the couches and a large bbw in lingerie walked by. I noticed another girl, also black but not too big, giving a guy a bj on one of the other couches. As my eyes got used to the dim lights I saw the other girl, a big white girl with huge tits and dyed red hair getting fucked doggy style. There were bowls on some of the tables with lubes and condoms. Eye candy came strutting back by and I felt her up as she rubbed my cock but she said no when I asked for a blowjob. She went and got the other bbw who immediately got down and blew me. bbbjcim and swallowed. I hung around a little longer, did see eye candy giving head to a well hung black guy and then the guy sitting next to him on one of the couches. Guess it took her a while to get warmed up. It was quite a scene and I always wondered how they get away with this kind of action without drawing the attention of the cops. I check back every now and then by phone asking about any more events like that one but have not heard much.

......quite a scene and I always wondered how they get away with this kind of action without drawing the attention of the cops. ......
I have (w/o any evidence whatsoever) a couple thoughts as to your question:
The cops don't give a crap as the place is in an industrial area, most of the traffic to the place happens in the evening/weekends, when employees of nearby companies whose sensibilities may be offended aren't around, it is pretty clear from the talent performing that there is no age related issues and/or sex trafficking and (yeah the next one is pretty weak I know but there used to be sex clubs - not a ruse for prostitution - that charged a door fee) you are paying for a room and not for sexual services.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Guess ya can't ask a question here huh without someone getting butthurt and deleting the post.
Actually, you can't ask a question here, while you are moderated, period. Which you would know if you familiarized yourself with the rules before posting.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/

But, calling the moderators "butthurt" cause you didn't know how the site works... Well. You are certainly off to a good start.

Actually you are paying World 2 at the counter for entrance to one of their rooms. What goes on in that room is between 2 consenting adults and no money changes hands.

Actually you are paying World 2 at the counter for entrance to one of their rooms. What goes on in that room is between 2 consenting adults and no money changes hands.
So, if an MP is busted for prostitution - not for operating without a license or any other charge - they can get off scott free and blame it on the masseusse by saying that they were only charging for the use of the room? I can see a hotel using that argument, but I don't believe it would apply to an MP, strip club, video store or the like. But then again, I'm not a lawyer nor a judge.

So, if an MP is busted for prostitution - not for operating without a license or any other charge - they can get off scott free and blame it on the masseusse by saying that they were only charging for the use of the room? I can see a hotel using that argument, but I don't believe it would apply to an MP, strip club, video store or the like. But then again, I'm not a lawyer nor a judge.
When I see a bust for prostitution (not just unauthorized practice, i.e., massage w/o license) as I recall there are women's names and what they are charged with; I do not recall ever seeing the place charged with anything other than fire code violations. So the "MP is busted for prostitution" doesn't happen.

Also, I suggest, w/o any evidence backing me up or legal background, that if the girl does not ask about extras or otherwise hint about them (and assuming the cop doesn't lie about it) I don't see how she can be properly charged with prostitution. This is consistent with some women being arrested at an MP for unauthorized practice only and others at another bust for unauthorized practice and prostitution.

Going with genius on this one. MP's don't get busted, people do. But with all of it, as in everything with the law, if it comes down to it, it's what happens in court, proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Since most of these types of offenses are adjudicated w/out a jury, it comes down to what the judge thinks, and how strong he feels the case is. He may let someone walk on a technicality who he knows is perfectly guilty, and he may look to bust balls on an iffy case just because he's in a shitty mood. But the more space you can put between the $ and the girl, the better the chances you have of getting that "reasonable doubt" acquittal.

If MP's - the business, that is, not the practitioners - don't get busted, then why are the places shuttered? Maybe they aren't busted for prostitution, but they are certainly closed down. Even if it's only for building code violations. If that were not the case, then this entire conversation and that in another thread would be moot and an esteemed member in that thread would not be lamenting the loss of his friend's business.