World 2 a/k/a World-II • 92 Kean St, West Babylon • 631-920-6400

When a location is shuttered for building code violations, the process in general is: The inspector finds a violation during an inspection. The notice of violation is issued to either the occupant or owner, and a copy of the notice is attached to the premises. The locality is empowered to restrict or prevent access to the premises until the violation is rectified.
As to the assumption that the location on Portion Rd. is now permanently out of business and the assets of the business have been seized just because the operators of that location have been cited for unlicensed massages.....unless that statute allows for civil forfeiture, that's simply not true. But I've already said my piece about lady sings the blues, and people can believe what they want. The law, like science, doesn't really give a shit what people think, believe, know, or don't know.

stopped by this place a week ago as when I hit the Edison strip I usually survey all of the talent at all 5 places before making a decision. When I got to this place I came across Henny, a BeAUTIFUL early 30s brunette with a nice body and some DDs. Daddy like!

.30 to the house and I negotiated .15 She starts off with cbj and I get into stuffing those Dds with my tiny sausage. Phenomenal!!! Bunch of positions, I’m swinging her legs here, there up in the air downward dog, everything and she was a champ about it. I will def repeat. 180 total and slept like a hibernating bear afterwards.

billyS

Reign of Terror
stopped by this place a week ago as when I hit the Edison strip I usually survey all of the talent at all 5 places before making a decision. When I got to this place I came across Henny, a BeAUTIFUL early 30s brunette with a nice body and some DDs. Daddy like!

.30 to the house and I negotiated .15 She starts off with cbj and I get into stuffing those Dds with my tiny sausage. Phenomenal!!! Bunch of positions, I’m swinging her legs here, there up in the air downward dog, everything and she was a champ about it. I will def repeat. 180 total and slept like a hibernating bear afterwards.
Wow 30 cents to get the room and 15 cents for her! What a bargain!

I've been with Henny. She is a cutie and down for anything except cumming inside her.

Thanks for the review
I saw her once when we was leaving the building and she said she was leaving for vacation. I’ll have to check her out along with the line of guys who just read your review also! Lol
Thanks again
Nutty

So I stopped in here yesterday afternoon hoping Lauren was in the VIP room...she was not. I was asked if I was there for the event. I paid my $60 cover and went on in. There were 3 girls there all busy with at least 1 guy. I later found out one of the women was part of a couple and left shortly after I arrived. This left 2 girls for the 6 or 7 of us milling about. I walked up to a heavy set black girl with monstrous tits. She introduced herself as Dee. I took out my cock for her and she proceeded to go to town as one other guy finished up fucking her. After she blew me for a good 15 minutes I put her on her back on with the cover and pounded away. While I was doing that another guy came over to get blown. Finished in the bag after quiet a bit. After a while I gave her my cock again to blow me. more than willing to keep going. I was there over an hour and seemed like everything is on the table. They said they are there twice a month or so.

So I stopped in here yesterday afternoon hoping Lauren was in the VIP room...she was not. I was asked if I was there for the event. I paid my $60 cover and went on in. There were 3 girls there all busy with at least 1 guy. I later found out one of the women was part of a couple and left shortly after I arrived. This left 2 girls for the 6 or 7 of us milling about. I walked up to a heavy set black girl with monstrous tits. She introduced herself as Dee. I took out my cock for her and she proceeded to go to town as one other guy finished up fucking her. After she blew me for a good 15 minutes I put her on her back on with the cover and pounded away. While I was doing that another guy came over to get blown. Finished in the bag after quiet a bit. After a while I gave her my cock again to blow me. more than willing to keep going. I was there over an hour and seemed like everything is on the table. They said they are there twice a month or so.
Sounds like a party or 2 I've been to there. Was the other girl heavy set as well? White? Name like Carolyn?

I was there too. She had huge tits and was wearing a black bikini suit. She was very cool and down with pretty much anything. I didn’t bother with with the heavy set white woman but that’s because I like black women. Great place to visit!

I just got back from there. Goddess Lauren was there. Got some a nice hj from her. Didn’t want anything else. Told me she’s going to be there every Friday 11-4. She’s definitely fun and makes you feel comfortable.

been to a couple of parties here and it has always been a good time. Whenever I go, it has been the luck of the draw...just going in and being told there is an event. Is there a way to find out about events before they are happeneing?

Hello all so I was kinda straned in the area tonight and hit up good old Edison.

So I called and asked what the like up,and event was amd was told it was Afternoon Delight a SLS event. Single guys got in for 60. So i went over saw a cute brunette with glasses amd tatoos amd a nice ebony woman in a marylon monroe dress. In the cornor was a tgirl Alexa who I've seen at show world but never met.

So I went into the event and saw a very ubattractive bbw. She was with a black guy giving him head. So as I payed I decided to fuck it. I sat on a couch and watched her give him head. After about 10 or 12 minutes he was done I walked over and I put a cover on myself and she started sucking away. I was rather bored and stared a conversation with the other guy. She seemed a bit down but she wasnt going to let either of us fuck her, so I left.

As I paid the 60 dollar fee I could go into the theater. I went in and started to see an older couple late 30s early 40s start to make out and she whiped out his cock. So as I'm watching this 20 something comes in with the older guy amd they walk into the provate area with the booths. I see them,slip in and the fun started.

The 20 somethung yr old was brunette about 5 ft 5 and had smallish breasts. She had been stripped blind folded amd was sucking a very large black dick while the guy she came in with was talking dirty to her and fingering her away.

This goes on for a good 20 minutes with him getting sucked off and her suxking some,strangers. He then fucked her till she came. Not bad.

I enjoy the show but I had been there for about an 2 hrs and I had still not cum. So i decided to bit the bullet and get a dance.

So 30 for 15 minutes was what I was told. I decided to go with the TS Alexa. She was tallish about 5 ft 6 or 7 amd was totally passable. So she was surprised I chose her. She,said she was,sorry but would be,leaving after,my,dance,and, was wonderong if I was ok with no extras. I smiled we went to the room and I looked at the nice toned ass and those sexy legs and said fuck it. I gave her 80 she showed me her tits,and her cock she gave a,nice,dance and I asked if I could suck her off.

Shes not large but a nice small dick. I had her cover because no glove no play for me. I massage her ass and rub her rose bud. I reach and squeeze her tits. I she reacheddown and was,jerking me,off.

I had her,suck my finger and I massaged her rose bud again. She,asked me not to finger her so I did as I was told. I blew in her hand she in the bag.

We had a few moments To chat and just hang out. I told her I'll get her to change,her mind about extras and she joked if I came by earlier maybe we could had a,go time. So I gifted her 100 and. Left with a smile.

Even thou I only got a hj I gave a nice blow job and tease. I joked that she,should have paid me amd she laughed.

I,got to say she,looks and sounds amazing. If I didnt know she was a tgirl id have just assumed she was a cis woman and still had a good time.

Wait so it’s not 60 for as long as u want u also have to give tip?