Women...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I have the baby on Saturday. Today, I couldn't make it and will take her on Monday. I told the "ex" that I will stop by at 11 AM today to drop off the $600 check for the month so she could cash it before the holiday on Monday.

So I drive to the fucking Bronx and get stuck on Jerome and Fordham behind street cleaners, etc. Park in front of the bank because she couldn't wait for me for 10 minutes. The bitch comes out and berates me for not being on time and that I knew the bank closed early on Saturday's.

Well, fuck you...you stupid cunt. We rescheduled for Monday earlier in the week. I FUCKING OFFERED to drop off the "check" so you could get the money before Tuesday...you miserable bitch. Fucking get caner.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Miss Mexico 2003

So I hung with her and her 13 month old baby on Valentine's Day. And nothing really happened, just a lot of promises and thoughts of "the future". Whatever...

I didn't go out last night. A busy Saturday tired me out. I was in bed by midnight. I woke up refreshed and started doing some paperwork that I usually procrastinate over. I had a problem with the printer, spent an hour on the phone with HP. Still have the whole day dedicated to finishing up my "list" (paperwork, oil change, drop off at post office, Stop 'n Shop, change cat litter box, bathe the dogs).

Well, Miss Mexico calls me just now and asks, "Gavy, what you doing today?"
I responded with my list. Miss Mexico says, "You can take me and Alex [her son] to Manhattan. He has appointment today." I tell her that I have plans to finish up some work around the house to which she says, "I wait for you until 2 o'clock." I tell her that 2 o'clock is impossible. She says, "You know my situation, Gavy. You are the only one that can do this for me. I don't have to take a taxi."

I told her I'd call her back, but what the fuck? It's all about you, isn't is?

Whatever...
Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
First off, I took slinky's advice and have stopped humoring this chick. Bunyon also just mentioned that this girl seems like a "user". I'm done with her, no matter how desperate I am right now.

OK, I go to dinner with a few friends last night. Two of my boys. One of my boys brought a friend, a decent guy, but a tad uncouth. One time I hung out with him and my boy he was actively passing gas at a party at this chicks house. The next few times we hung out, this guy cries poverty and my boy and I cover his tab.

Last night, I showed up a little late, the three of them are sitting down. This friend of a friend leans over and says, "I am gonna be farting all night". Now, I am definitely not prude, but I loathe, despise, hate, sdetest all forms of bathroom humor, language, etc. Is it a hang up? Yeah. And I shower at least 3 times a day too. But still this guy in his 30's should have:

1. Manners
2. Money
3. Couth

And he doesn't. So, I know he is banging a married chick that he works with. And he is suffering because of it. My boy has told me the stories. So after his coment about breaking wind all night, I say, "So, you're banging a married chick?" AND he and my friend get all offended, like I broke some guy code.

So, I ask him why is she sleeping with you and his response is that "the guy is an asshole". I ask him if he ever met said 'guy' and he responds "no". So then I ask his how does he know the guy is an asshole. And he says because "she told [him] stories". I then tell him things like, "She is fucking you behind his back and you trust her stories?" And he and my friend are getting really fucking pissed. (I am sorry, but when you go to dinner at a decent restaurant, leave your bathroom humor at home if you don't want to incur my wrath).

I then went on to tell him about this married girl I was banging seven years ago. How it was all promises of a future, how I was going to take her away from all of her pain. She finally divorced him and "dropped me". I was left shaking my head. I explianed to him all of the "big bad husband" stories I heard from this chick. All the "mental abuse" she went through. I hated this guy.

Well, I did stay in contact with this girl from time to time. In the "war stories" thread, I discussed hanging with her back in January at Cavo. And it wasn't until 3 or 4 years later that I realized the problem was her, not him. Let's look at his profile:

• Owns a house in Douglaston and rental properties in Whitestone
  • Owns a home upstate
  • Retired at 3/4 pay at the age of 35 years old
  • Bodybuilder
  • Great father

but

• he was noncommunicative
  • he wasn't well read
  • he would help strangers fix their cars (they lived near the LIE)
  • he took care of his invalid mother

Sounds like a decent enough guy. And I heard all these horror stories about him. It turns out that she was twice and married once during the last six years of her life after the divorce. And he has a very nice, quiet Italian girl as a girlfriend right now. So, who had the horror stories? Her or him?

I explained this story to the guy that last night. I think he got my point. Then, I ended the conversation by saying that you must "remember that women are duplicitous". He didn't know what the word "duplicitous" meant.

Gavy

As Guns and Roses said, so eloquently

I used to love her
But I had to kill her
I used to love her, Mm, yeah
But I had to kill her
I had to put her six feet under
And I can still hear her complain

I used to love her, Oo, yeah
But I had to kill her
I used to love her, Oo, yeah
But I had to kill her
I knew I'd miss her
So I had to keep her
She's buried right in my backyard
Oh yeah, Oo yeah, whoa, oh yeah

Women are (for the most part) much more insecure in relationships than men are. I think this is a societal thing, and I really don't think you can blame the ladies for their subsequent psycho behavior most of the time. The fact that this topic is being discussed on utopiaguide is kind of hilarious.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The Rocker Chick

I was so fucking hurt by the way you treated me tonight. Why didn't I just go home? Why tempt fait?

You hurt me. you hurt me tonight. I love you, though. You hurt me again and I will love you more...

I hate you rocker chick I hate you I lov you

I loeIhate

BTW this is not me he's talking about!

I'm much much better than that :)

!*#*#!...shaking my head...!*##*!

I do understand how some people would strictly stay with providers. The fairer sex is definitely from another planet. I am definitely not a saint, but I am not THAT difficult to be in a relationship with. But women...man...why the drama? What's wrong with drinking with the boys? Damn, I just started dating this chick and I am getting the "where are you?" phone calls. Comments like these from my little friend are also a topper: "I want you to call me when you get home...".

I don't want a mother.

Another thing I love is the "I'm mad at you so I'm not going to answer your phone calls." You want to f*cking play that game? Just wait...by the way, the girl that you can't stand and told me to "stay away from" called me before I saw you last night and something tells me she didn't just want to chit-chat...go ahead...play your little game. At 33, I'm too old for it...

!@##@!...on a slow burn......................

I was so fucking hurt by the way you treated me tonight. Why didn't I just go home? Why tempt fait?

You hurt me. you hurt me tonight. I love you, though. You hurt me again and I will love you more...

I hate you rocker chick I hate you I lov you

I loeIhate

I love it went he posts drunk!
Don't worry Kyra, he's not talking about you :) Its about his obsession from one of the Ficha's we go to. She flirts with him big time but at the end of the night, after he's spent $$ on her, there's always an excuse. He thought he was so in with her last night and she blew him off like he was the Elephant Man.
He kept on saying "Kyra, my Kyra wouldn't have done this to me!!"

You Live, Learn, & Move On...

So get to it Gavy!
Drunk posts are the most honest and entertaining.
As for me leaving a guy hanging... not my thing I believe in being straight up.
Leading guys on is one thing, teasing is another... I love to tease & please!

Don't worry Kyra, he's not talking about you :) Its about his obsession from one of the Ficha's we go to. She flirts with him big time but at the end of the night, after he's spent $$ on her, there's always an excuse. He thought he was so in with her last night and she blew him off like he was the Elephant Man.

So get to it Gavy!
Drunk posts are the most honest and entertaining.
As for me leaving a guy hanging... not my thing I believe in being straight up.
Leading guys on is one thing, teasing is another... I love to tease & please!
So you're saying the Elephant man has a chance with you? : )

A Chance...

If he wants one he has to step up to the plate and make it known... otherwise this role-play we engage in is fine with me as well! Personally I think Gavy should continue on his quest. Sampling all the feminine goodies Latino America has to offer. It seems to be overdue for him... "You only live once, and opportunity rarely presents it's self"

I've been doing some catching up this morning...

So you're saying the Elephant man has a chance with you? : )

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus

You are leaving out the fact that I have "been" with her in the past. I was out with jayp67 last night and I had to stop this chick from kissing me in front of her clients.

Bunyon, you know me. You know I don't get like this with chicks. Just the "rocker chick".

Then, at the end of the night, picked off again...now that is painful. How come I have a feeling that if I ever run into this chick again, there is going to be the excuse that she came back looking for me but I was gone. I say the odds of that being said are "even money".

As for the line about "Kyra", for some strange reason, I think her name did come up at 4:30 in the morning.

Gavy