why do Providers change names?

one reason providers change their names is because of bad service. Some girls are cash and dash, have tons of bad reviews, or did something bad so she had to change identity.

another reason is they change agencies or go indy.

As a rule of thumb around here clients and whores whose personal info has been posted or reposted from another source has been left up because it's become somewhat general knowledge already. If it's fit for the Daiy News it's fit for here. Jullie, Jason Itzler, Brazilian madams and their high profile sugar daddies etc...... If it's been in the papers especially on the front page.... the APM usually lets it fly here.

So who's the lucky (?) whore in question who bagged the former president while Hillary was probably off ranting about Bush somewhere?

many probably did....

Ozzy said:
As a rule of thumb around here clients and whores whose personal info has been posted or reposted from another source has been left up because it's become somewhat general knowledge already. If it's fit for the Daiy News it's fit for here. Jullie, Jason Itzler, Brazilian madams and their high profile sugar daddies etc...... If it's been in the papers especially on the front page.... the APM usually lets it fly here.

So who's the lucky (?) whore in question who bagged the former president while Hillary was probably off ranting about Bush somewhere?
but, almost a year ago, I was in a hotel were he was too...just few doors down from my room at the floor where the presidential suite was located.

The whole hotel area was blocked, no one was allowed in the place, you could go out, but not in.

You could not use the phones either...they did block all the cell services. Same thing with internet. All was blocked.

For a whole day, I was doing nothing...my clients could not get to me or even call...I lost a full day of appts because I could not communicate with anyone.

And you're right, Hillary was the VIP guest at the ballroom, ranting...while he was upstairs few blocks doors away from my mouth.

LOL...I would do him with my eyes closed and my mouth open wide...he was a hot and sexy prez and he still is. Besides, he's an oral guy...the BJ reputation changed a LOT after he said it was not sex.

I wish I had a way to pass thru all those guys in black standing everywhere on my floor and send him a note to come and have a bj to die for :)~~~~~

Last edited:
sorry to mess up your fantasies

what i do in my private time is mine....i do not smoke them in public or when I am working...and i may have 10 a year...I dont live for image, I am built for pleasure, my pleasure as well as yours...I am what I am and thats all that I am

Last edited:
betty_snj said:
And you're right, Hillary was the VIP guest at the ballroom, ranting...while he was upstairs few blocks doors away from my mouth.

Of course... thats the way it's always been with her. If she could have shut that fucking yap for a minute and wrapped it around her mans dick once in a while, we might have easily avoided a national scandle that affected our day to day running of the country as well as the near impeachment of a President. If Hillary can't even take care of her own man to the point he's got interns with pussys spitting more tobacco juice than a dugout at Yankee stadium..... how's she supposed to take care of an entire country.

Ozzy said:
Of course... thats the way it's always been with her. If she could have shut that fucking yap for a minute and wrapped it around her mans dick once in a while, we might have easily avoided a national scandle that affected our day to day running of the country as well as the near impeachment of a President. If Hillary can't even take care of her own man to the point he's got interns with pussys spitting more tobacco juice than a dugout at Yankee stadium..... how's she supposed to take care of an entire country.
The thing is...he is the sexiest president we've had...not even Kennedy had that much sex appeal to women of all ages like he did and does.

I still regret not finding a way to pass his security and slip a piece of paper under the door saying "check my vids, come to see me after" LOL

And he would not have to worry about any spills on a dress.

Hillary will never be a president...that's for sure.

Ozzy said:
Hey, wait a minute. That's like saying a divorced man would not make a good president because he can't manage his own household. As I recall, Reagan made a pretty good president and I have not problem saying that.

betty_snj said:
The thing is...he is the sexiest president we've had...not even Kennedy had that much sex appeal to women of all ages like he did and does.

I still regret not finding a way to pass his security and slip a piece of paper under the door saying "check my vids, come to see me after" LOL

And he would not have to worry about any spills on a dress.

Hillary will never be a president...that's for sure.
Thanks, Betty!!!! But I'll pass on commenting on your last statement.

Clinton couldn't carry JFK's jock.... While Kennedy was shagging Marylin.... Clinton is fucking around with some Monica. The only reason many more women appear to like Clinton is probably because of his extremely low pussy standards that they probably all feel they have a shot with the blind chubby chaser.

SlickWilly said:
Hey, wait a minute. That's like saying a divorced man would not make a good president because he can't manage his own household. As I recall, Reagan made a pretty good president and I have not problem saying that.

Reagan made a good president cause he was fucking insane or senile... which ever you prefer. And because of his alzheimers he had the all time great built in excuse in the event anything went wrong or anyone got caught..... "I don't remember"... well he was probably telling the truth there.

Ozzy said:
Clinton couldn't carry JFK's jock.... While Kennedy was shagging Marylin.... Clinton is fucking around with some Monica. The only reason many more women appear to like Clinton is probably because of his extremely low pussy standards that they probably all feel they have a shot with the blind chubby chaser.
Who knows WHO Clinton shagged? I bet more than chubbies...you're not a woman you cannot understand the "sexual aura" some men possess.

When he was the prez, Clinton had a natural sexiness that made women wild...every one I know would do him in a heartbeat, even my grandmother in Brazil told she would not mind fuck him if she was 50 years younger.

You cannot say the same about Kennedy...he was not a sexy man, he just exhuded (not sure if is the right spelling) power.

Women did him because he was the prez and not because they really desired his dick.

Big difference!

Last edited:
Whats Helen Thomas 95... 100? Dig up JFK's rotting corpse and that old bat would ride him out on national TV. Means nothing.

Everyone knows Clinton is a poor mans JFK.

And Hillary sure as shit ain't no Jackie.

A wise man once told me you can define a man simply by the woman he marries.

Ozzy said:
The only reason many more women appear to like Clinton is probably because of his extremely low pussy standards that they probably all feel they have a shot with the blind chubby chaser.
so by that logic, BMM must be a fucking stud