why do Providers change names?

every so often a Provider tries to re-invent themselves. Like Aussie Amber who is now Jessy Jade. And Liz from LI, the old former stripper, is now on Eros as Joann. WTF? Do they think we won't recognize them?

If a provider change her name, website or blurr pictures...she has a personal reason to do so.

On Aussie's case, she got busted big time in Utah few months ago and needed to reinvent herself to come back into the business.

I just tamed down my site a bit...and I got a bunch of guys questioning WHY, asking if something happened (like I got busted or something else).

Well, is something else, is a personal decision...I am dating a high profile and well know guy and I need to take the explicit XXX out of the public eye.

So, I think guys should respect whatever reasons they have for the changes...is not going to affect the service for sure.

Some providers advertise on different web sites. They use different names so they can track which sites are the most successful for them, then focus on the sites that work the best.

For many different reasons.
For instance, i have a well know lady friend, who also happens to be a stripper.
For unknow reason, somebody posted she offered BJ's at the club that she is employed at.
Knowing this young lady as well as i do, she never in her wildest dreams would offer such a service to any patron, inside, as well as outside of the club she works at, her morals are just too damn high. Period.
When she found out why so many customers knew her by name, and why they all asked for her, she was PISSEEEEEEEEEEED.
She strips, and gives dances to pay her way thru school, because the money is better than someone can make working at Micky Dees.
Hence, she changed her stage name, and wont admit to any other former name.

SlickWilly said:
Some providers advertise on different web sites. They use different names so they can track which sites are the most successful for them, then focus on the sites that work the best.
This (and similar applications) may be a likely reason. I do a similar type scheme in my personal and professional life when I need to give out my name and other info. I code my middle name or initial so I can track the usage of the info I give out. Coded names I gave out 20 years ago still pop up in my postal mailbox. I wonder if the guys who buy these list have any idea how stale the idata is.

I have been Emily for a long time but did have a different names when I did the phones and once as a BR girl at an in-house. I changed my name to start new with new energy. It is the same when an establishments. bands, ect change owners or staff but everthing remains the same.

Last edited:
I am so glad Bill Clinton is finally getting some...

betty_snj said:
If a provider change her name, website or blurr pictures...she has a personal reason to do so.

On Aussie's case, she got busted big time in Utah few months ago and needed to reinvent herself to come back into the business.

I just tamed down my site a bit...and I got a bunch of guys questioning WHY, asking if something happened (like I got busted or something else).

Well, is something else, is a personal decision...I am dating a high profile and well know guy and I need to take the explicit XXX out of the public eye.

So, I think guys should respect whatever reasons they have for the changes...is not going to affect the service for sure.
Make sure the cigar is rolled real tight or you'll get tht nasty tobacco all over your insides...

Last edited:
PS it is just wrong to put someother gals shit out in the street even when you think its common knowledge....how would you like someone to do that to you...VERY FREAKING INDISCREET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

panchax said:
For many different reasons.
For instance, i have a well know lady friend, who also happens to be a stripper.
For unknow reason, somebody posted she offered BJ's at the club that she is employed at.
Knowing this young lady as well as i do, she never in her wildest dreams would offer such a service to any patron, inside, as well as outside of the club she works at, her morals are just too damn high. Period.
When she found out why so many customers knew her by name, and why they all asked for her, she was PISSEEEEEEEEEEED.
She strips, and gives dances to pay her way thru school, because the money is better than someone can make working at Micky Dees.
Hence, she changed her stage name, and wont admit to any other former name.
Oh, I know who you mean.

I bought a blow job from her in the CR.

OpheliaDixon said:
PS it is just wrong to put someother gals shit out in the street even when you think its common knowledge....how would you like someone to do that to you...VERY FREAKING INDISCREET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
I am not outing her at all...her bust was ALL over the boards, internet and papers.

I guess you read all boards don't you? You probably saw some guys outing her new name few times the same way I did.

I bet you read threads on the "other" board about a very well known bj queen...guys posted her pictures and the department of corrections link and information online.

I didn't see you going after them telling is wrong...or anyone else for this matter.

BTW...

I am not into politicians, or cigars inside my pussy...that's your turf.

Its wrong when guys do it....its worse when girls do it especially when they have been busted too.
I am not into politicians.I do smoke cigars and my turf is not outing or gossipping or talking shit to clients about anyones business, I wish I could say the same for you

OpheliaDixon said:
Its wrong when guys do it....its worse when girls do it especially when they have been busted too.
I am not into politicians.I do smoke cigars and my turf is not outing or gossipping or talking shit to clients about anyones business, I wish I could say the same for you
what are you talking about? if you have any problem with me just say it.

I always mind my own business and I do not talk to clients about ANYONE, specially you.

You should let go this old "betty" bone that you keep chewing on...and on...and on...and on.

If you hear shit and people say is from me...well, is from THEM and not me, it didn't come from my mouth because when I am with a clients dick in it I cannot talk and the LAST thing in my mind is you or your business.

Last edited:
Big FAT Liar!

I can say for a fact you're lying Betty you're always putting you ugly face where it does NOT belong! Everyone can back track for themselves and see how you constantly get into people's business and rehash old stuff.I'm sure Aussie would not appreciate your comment. You're not even in her league to say her name!!!

Last edited:
and before you say it...

yes, I've been busted, like everyone else in this business.

Mine happened over 2 years ago...misdeminor, first offense, did my community service and I have NO records (thank to my favorite lawyer in the whole world)...and I went on with my life.

I've know of MANY girls who were busted and are working...shit happens to all of us. I never tell clients or post on the boards about them. I respect their personal problems.

People get busted everyday...for many different reasons. My son got busted few weeks ago because he broke the curfew law in my town.

My daughter got busted this past summer because of a beach party were alcohol was being served to minors - her being one of them.

OpheliaDixon said:
you know you are getting pretty boring....end of topic
you are the one getting boring....picking one me all the time.

Leave me alone and enjoy your success...bury the bone.

And Cuntessa...mind your own business. I am in no ones league...I am on my own.

Have a nice evening ladies!