Why do I avoid Missionary postion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Casper
How can one prevent it?
If my post wasn't clear, I was saying that a woman poster doesn't necessarily have to troll (as you say) eventually.

I wasn't talking about the guys here, many of whom inevitably are going to want to know how to contact any woman who posts here.... as BMM said, this is a whoreboard, after all.

But (and this is my point), the fact that this is a whoreboard doesn't mean the woman necessarily HAS TO play ball with those guys and troll for business here... initially, or ever.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Re: Re: How did this thread

Originally posted by jp1064
OK, what is your favorite position?

Mine is with my face between a woman's legs and ass cheeks... yummy!

Hee Hee! My favorite postion is doggie style. Nothing like some hard rough hair pulling ass smacking from behind. Woooo hoo it's getting hot in here!

xoxox
Lacey

BMM no one may give a fuck, but I was giving my input. I can freely express how I feel, just as you have, and others.

Relax big guy. I know we havent seen each other in ages, but I know you have a heart of gold, and unless thats changed in the last two years, you have a great respect for whores..as long as they dont fuck you over, or call you sweetie..

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by frog
well, you know, in non pro relationships, there are a lot of extra non sex pluses, but the irrefutable collary is that there are a lot of headaches as well.

btw, I let them run this program to find prime numbers on my pc (mersenne.org)
(sorry to take so long to get back to you)

This is perverse, but after years of commercial sex headaches, I'm really enjoying the run of the mill variety...

Shared processor stuff is neat. There might be more immediate projects going on, however, than just digging for primes. If I have time I'll see if I can find one.

It's all good BMM.

I think you responded the way you did because I quoted your response to jras, when I really should have quoted jras for being a poopee head..

justme

homo economicus
It occurs to me that the two sentiments:

1. Prostitutes can't enjoy commercial sex

and

2. Johns can't obtain sex from women as attractive as their prostitutes without paying

are related.

justme

homo economicus
What does it mean to say that someone does their job primarily for the money?

What the test for this?

Is it possible for someone to have a primary motivation that's not money?

If so, how could someone prove that they have another primary motivation?

I'm not certain that the phrase has much meaning at all.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by justme
Is it possible for someone to have a primary motivation that's not money?
Sure... but if there was some sort of test that was done to differentiate between "job" and "hobby", I think this would play a part. (i.e. if your primary motivation isn't the money, it's much more likely to be a hobby than a job).

What does it mean to say that someone does their job primarily for the money?
It means their job is work. Or their job is a job. Or.......

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
On several occasions I have been offerred basically identical positions doing the same sort of work by two or more different employers. In each of these cases, I have accepted the offer with the lower/lowest salary, by a significant margin (10s of percent) in some cases. I have never regreted any of these choices in retrospect.

-Ww

Wwanderer

I have also declined a position doing something significantly different from my current occupation, though related in some ways, which would have paid me three to five times as much as I now make.

I would claim that my motivation for working is not primarily money, though I do not know if this evidence and that of the previous points would "prove" it in the sense jm asks about above.

-Ww

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by slinkybender
1. Sure... but if there was some sort of test that was done to differentiate between "job" and "hobby", I think this would play a part. (i.e. if your primary motivation isn't the money, it's much more likely to be a hobby than a job).

2. It means their job is work. Or their job is a job. Or.......
2. Which really doesn't mean much, right? I mean you can define primary motivation that way and you get consistancy but you don't really say anything. I think the people who are arguing that a prostitute's primary motivation is money have defined primary motivation in a way that money has to be everyone's primary motication for doing any job. But then they're turning around, using this defintion, and then claiming there's some significance in the conclusion especially as it relates to prostitutes

1. I agree, but I don't think the test is sufficient to differentiate.

justme

homo economicus
Just to be clear, I don't think Ww's primary motivation for doing his job is money. I certainly don't think that of myself and my jobs. Probably I don't really believe in the notion of primary motivation at all.

I think that each of us has sets of necessary conditions under which we'll do a particular task. But I'm not sure what it means to say that any of those conditions is primary once we establish it's necessary.

I guess that's what I'm saying... if two conditions are necessary, how to we establish primacy?

If I have to be

1. 7' tall
2. Tuvan
3. and an educator

to join the tall Tuvan teacher's union what does it mean to say it's more important to be tall than Tuvan for the purposes of joing the union? 6' tall Tuvans are going to be denied membership as much as 7'2" Mongolians?

Likewise if I have think that I'll enjoy having sex with my clients and get paid for it in order for me to be a prostitute, what does it mean to say that getting paid is more important than my thinking I'll enjoy it if I'll turn down someone who I don't think I'll enjopy having sex with but who has my fee as I will someone who I do think I'll enjoy having sex with but doesn't have the money?

(That sentence is unforgiveably long)

Wwanderer

I think that each of us has sets of necessary conditions under which we'll do a particular task. But I'm not sure what it means to say that any of those conditions is primary once we establish it's necessary.
I basically agree with jm's point here. For example, despite my comments above, I would not consider taking a job that paid so little that my family and I could not live comfortably (by our standards) on the income it provided (assuming that I had more adequately paid alternatives). So, if you identify a necessary condition as a primary motivation, you could say that my primary motivation for working is the money even though salary has not been an important critereon in any of the job choices I have actually made. I just don't think that identification is a very sensible or intuitive one.

-Ww

Status
Not open for further replies.