Why do Asians tend to eat ass more than other nationalities?

When a man receiving any sexual ass play, there’s a stigma of the word “gay”. It’s not right and it’s not technically gay. I’m being open with this concept
When I do anal or get my dick sucked by a woman the last thing on my mind is that those 2 activities are the main (I assume) sexual activities of gay guys; I just enjoy the feelings. I would imagine that the sensations would be similar with another guy or maybe better as guys know more about how the male equipment works as they own it 24/7, but I just don't have the inclination to try such a route.

As always the subject matter is discussed in detail on Seinfeld:
and

What's gay about a girl's tongue in your ass. Are you afraid it may bring your tendencies to the surface ?
I kinda had it done to me, over 7 years ago but as soon as that woman spread my butt cheeks , while sticking her tongue on my chocolate starfish. I tensed up and called it off, then just got a bj. She was so eager to do it, I remember her saying “I’m make you cum like no other”

I’ve never really been interested in anything to do with an ass, either hers or mine. I had heard about this woman in NJ and it was suggested to me to just let her do her thing. I did and it was fucking amazing. She had me lay on my stomach and she gave me a fabulous massage/catbath. When she made her way down, it felt like she had 3 tongues. She eventually flipped me on my back and I exploded in her mouth. I wanted to bang her, but I don’t think that she even took her shirt off.

I’ve never really been interested in anything to do with an ass, either hers or mine. I had heard about this woman in NJ and it was suggested to me to just let her do her thing. I did and it was fucking amazing. She had me lay on my stomach and she gave me a fabulous massage/catbath. When she made her way down, it felt like she had 3 tongues. She eventually flipped me on my back and I exploded in her mouth. I wanted to bang her, but I don’t think that she even took her shirt off.
Maybe Asians are into it to get the guy off as fast as possible. More clients in the day spells more yen to them. So maybe it’s just a money thing.

Maybe Asians are into it to get the guy off as fast as possible. More clients in the day spells more yen to them. So maybe it’s just a money thing.
Could be. I forgot to mention an important fact. My guess is that she’s in her 50’s, but she’s white. European background. A little heavy, but very attractive to me.