Why do Asians tend to eat ass more than other nationalities?

Asians are the only girls that have licked my ugly ass clean. I don’t even request.

Mimi from we treat you like king. Alcohol asshole rub down, and she went to lunch on my
Ass. Good times….. place is long gone.

Have you ever seen what they eat in a regular basis in their home countries? Even dirty ass is better than what they usually eat!

Your comment has some literal truth.

A common street food in some Asian countries is “鸡屁股” (jī pìgu), “chicken buttocks.”

Some consider it a true culinary delicacy. It is usually skewered and barbecued, five to ten chicken asses skewered on a stick, marinated and seasoned with hot pepper. (“烤鸡屁股串” kǎo jī pìgu chuàn)

It is a true sensory experience, indulging in the succulent richness and velvety texture of the chicken buttocks’ gelatinous texture and succulent mouthfeel. The high fat content of the chicken’s ass imparts a rich flavor profile to the meat.

It’s a long shot, but possibly some correlation in trying to uncover the underlying mystery for this phenomenon of the higher ratio.

As with Lay’s Potato Chips, “Nobody Can Eat Just One.”

You can say Asians are a smart race of people for a plethora of reasons. But deciding to lick hairy guys assholes (and risking harmful nasty bacterial infections) wouldn’t be at the top of that list.
But they clean the butt hole with a spray or wipe of alcohol. Nice n cool then a warm tongue. Heaven!

Your comment has some literal truth.

A common street food in some Asian countries is “鸡屁股” (jī pìgu), “chicken buttocks.”

Some consider it a true culinary delicacy. It is usually skewered and barbecued, five to ten chicken asses skewered on a stick, marinated and seasoned with hot pepper. (“烤鸡屁股串” kǎo jī pìgu chuàn)

It is a true sensory experience, indulging in the succulent richness and velvety texture of the chicken buttocks’ gelatinous texture and succulent mouthfeel. The high fat content of the chicken’s ass imparts a rich flavor profile to the meat.

It’s a long shot, but possibly some correlation in trying to uncover the underlying mystery for this phenomenon of the higher ratio.

As with Lay’s Potato Chips, “Nobody Can Eat Just One.”
On the Italian side of my family, as it was put "the last part of the chicken that goes over the fence" is reserved for the esteemed elders.

Ive had 2 black girls beg to eat my ass and an italian woman wanted to do it first thing in the hotel room... we met in person first time like 45 mins before. I let them all do it of course.

Im in cambodia now so of course this one ate my ass when i asked her to but shes not like crazy into doing it. Other day we had a little fight so she tried to rip my underwear off and do it but i wasnt out of the shower so i stopped her.

But other than the extreme hot weather i have to say what i dont like is the cambodian food is just horrible. I cant believe the things they eat... most of it looks disgusting. I don't know what most of it is and i dont want to know. But ive seen her eating chicken feet ... snails ... other unknown things i wouldnt eat for a million dollars. Saw neighbors grilling a turtle the other day. Street food here everywhere... weirder it looks worse it smells. I usually just stick to restaurants in the tourist parts or supermarkets. Funny too anything i think is normal she really isnt thrilled about eating. So if she can eat all this weird shit and enjoy it im sure swallowing cum and eating ass shouldnt be a problem at all.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ive had 2 black girls beg to eat my ass and an italian woman wanted to do it first thing in the hotel room... we met in person first time like 45 mins before. I let them all do it of course.

Im in cambodia now so of course this one ate my ass when i asked her to but shes not like crazy into doing it. Other day we had a little fight so she tried to rip my underwear off and do it but i wasnt out of the shower so i stopped her.

But other than the extreme hot weather i have to say what i dont like is the cambodian food is just horrible. I cant believe the things they eat... most of it looks disgusting. I don't know what most of it is and i dont want to know. But ive seen her eating chicken feet ... snails ... other unknown things i wouldnt eat for a million dollars. Saw neighbors grilling a turtle the other day. Street food here everywhere... weirder it looks worse it smells. I usually just stick to restaurants in the tourist parts or supermarkets. Funny too anything i think is normal she really isnt thrilled about eating. So if she can eat all this weird shit and enjoy it im sure swallowing cum and eating ass shouldnt be a problem at all.
Begged to eat your ass? We're they street walkers? Agency girls? Indies?
Did you review them here?

Begged to eat your ass? We're they street walkers? Agency girls? Indies?
Did you review them here?
Just regular girls i dated years ago. Italian one i met in an aol chat room... less than 24 hrs later we were in the hotel room. One black girl told me how she really wanted to do that so one day i let her and it was very nice

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just regular girls i dated years ago. Italian one i met in an aol chat room... less than 24 hrs later we were in the hotel room. One black girl told me how she really wanted to do that so one day i let her and it was very nice
And yet you had to go all the way around the world to find love.

A lot of ass eating talk. I never had a finger up there nor had a woman full ate my ass. Something about that seems a little gay/fruity … but in other hands our G spot is in there.
I may have to try this once in my life… or not….