Where to go

Who knows a great place to go for complete satisfaction. I saw the website:
chicagoaf***da**.com and the had lots of asian and other listings.

Anyone with good ideas?

laundryjump said:
Who knows a great place to go for complete satisfaction. I saw the website:
chicagoaf***da**.com and the had lots of asian and other listings.

Anyone with good ideas?

Looks like you're going to have to move to another state to find what you're looking for.

Chicago is a bummer

have had very spotty luck with massage outcall while in Chic. Current yellow pages lists an establishment ( under "massage" ) with asian in the name....
-- was in Chic. a week or two ago -- called and was told that the asians all work in the suburbs... offered 1/2 asian who never showed up... then finally was reassigned to a Canadian who appeared at my hotel room, but never stopped talking.... very new age ( which can be OKAY.. but she was almost delusional )

Finally got to the flip and she asked for 300 ( massage fee was 120 ). I told her i would give her another 40 or she could go home... i don't always have such a blunt negoiation style... but she was starting to bug me... after a little grumbling she said OK.... In the past, have been able to get a somewhat decent outcall massage for under 200... but is becoming a real struggle.... not my fav city for this activity...

Seems to be a few incall massage places discreetly advertised but haven't explored them.. made a few calls -- quoted 160 but don't recognize the street names ( neighborhood ) to be able to scope out

I used to live in the Chi burbs, and *never* dreamed of doing anything like a massage parlor. It's just not offered there; it's not even a joke in conversation(happy endings)--that's how bad it is :).